Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. (6975 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / This Is One Funniest Photo I Have Seen In My Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by pelij18(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have pleaded, pranked her to be crying, and even cried real in her presence and yet she doesn't want to forgive me. The last time we spoke on phone she asked me never to call her line again, and that she cares less about me and hates me like ebola.

I know most folks do come in and throw lies here but wish you guys would realize how real i am asking for your advice on how to gain the heart of the only lady i love and really want to love for eternity.

Just a little mistake is costing me my entire joy and happiness per day, God why. I need you guys help please.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mmmm....juz give her space since she already said not to call her.
Stop pestering her instead make ur life fruitful while both of are mending ur broken heart & besides it's not the end of the world yet...
The more u bug her, the more she'all get upset.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tell us what you did to her. If you don't take time, she'll capitalize on your mistakes and turn you to mumu.
She hates you like Ebola? That's a deadly comparison. The girl hates you bad. Please try and move on, I think she has gotten over you.
Maybe we'll have a better advice if you tell us what you did.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by pelij18(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
Stop pestering her instead make ur life fruitful while both of are mending ur broken heart & besides it's not the end of the world yet...
Thanks very much for your idea, i'll begin practicing this from this moment. Thanks once again and God bless.
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Medunah: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Give her time, she will get over it or not, it all depends on the gravity of your mistake
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by dkronicle(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mtchew puci nigga.. Instead of hunting for money, u re dying for dirty, bushy pucci.. Nigga send her a middle finger smiley thru whatsapp... Beta girls are on ur way..
TthaTs my advice.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by pelij18(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
EverLily:
Tell us what you did to her. If you don't take time, she'll capitalize on your mistakes and turn you to mumu.
She hates you like Ebola? That's a deadly comparison. The girl hates you bad. Please try and move on, I think she has gotten over you.
Maybe we'll have a better advice if you tell us what you did.
Simply before.... I'm a typical Nigerian currently in my extreme year down here in Hasso-Plattner-Institute Potsdam in Germany studying computer science.

Yes to say, i barely remembered her on my back for a week before leaving for college in regards to the little issue we had - yes it was just a little issue that i thought i could get over. I was solely trying to show my masculine side instead of apologising almost immediately and now i've landed on the thorny side.

A good friend reported she's cheating on me upon my arrival and then i confronted her with the whole respect i have for her and that's what started it all. Her unbacked claims caused me to give up on her for weeks on end and even left for school without giving her a call back and now i'm back finding out my friend was playing pranks on me since it was april, although 2nd.

This is the girl on my mind and i'll really love her for a wife after i get done with college, and besides getting my life fixed as a man leads my priority.

Please even the little of your advice would be appreciated for a stay in action.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by 1money: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Just give her time, stop pestering her for now.

Meanwhile, buy slap watches now at wholesale prices. Sell at baby shops, supermarket and other stores.
See my signature for details.
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by pelij18(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
dkronicle:
Mtchew puci nigga.. Instead of hunting for money, u re dying for dirty, bushy pucci.. Nigga send her a middle finger smiley thru whatsapp... Beta girls are on ur way..
TthaTs my advice.
I really understand what you mean but i'm a final year student down here and trying to figure out the best revenue model that would fit in my life. Although i also have few income sources too. Isn't it right to love when its due? I think i'm old enough to love this girl but not really if everyone gets hard on me. How i wish.
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by pelij18(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
1money:
Just give her time, stop pestering her for now.

Meanwhile, buy slap watches now at wholesale prices. Sell at baby shops, supermarket and other stores.
See my signature for details.
That was a nice idea but actually no more. She turned down my best interior gift ever.
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by misspicy(f): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
If your bae is someone like me....oga forget about her....because once i close my heart from a person,am so done with them gringrin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
If your bae is someone like me....oga forget about her....because once i close my heart from a person,am so done with them gringrin

undecided no wonder
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

cheesycheesy winsh!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by pelij18(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Medunah:
Give her time, she will get over it or not, it all depends on the gravity of your mistake
Only if i wasn't gullible; my bestfriend wouldn't have screwed me on prank.
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by dkronicle(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
pelij18:
I really understand what you mean but i'm a final year student down here and trying to figure out the best revenue model that would fit in my life. Although i also have few income sources too. Isn't it right to love when its due? I think i'm old enough to love this girl but not really if everyone gets hard on me. How i wish.

G if she can't forgive u, use dat begging energy and focus it on ur final year ish.. Listen to music if its ur hobbie, roll with friends... D biatch will com back beggin... I know lots of dem.. Just stop begging...It makes me angry dat u re begging.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
crycrycrycry

Pray she listens to u

U seem like a nice guy

Hopes she hears u out nd forgive u

Unlike some guys who are damn wicked

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
dkronicle:

G if she can't forgive u, use dat begging energy and focus it on ur final year ish.. Listen to music if its ur hobbie, roll with friends... D biatch will com back beggin... I know lots of dem.. Just stop begging...It makes me angry dat u re begging.

Pure evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by pelij18(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
You can as well attach me to the dimmest side of your prayers tonight and maybe God might work on her heart from your end.
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by misspicy(f): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:

undecided no wonder
no wonder what angry
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

no wonder what angry

Nothing ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by misspicy(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
halfrica:

cheesycheesy winsh!!!!!!
na true na,i always give people long rope but once they exceed it,thats d end o,i will just move on and no amount of begging can change it
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

na true na,i always give people long rope but once they exceed it,thats d end o,i will just move on and no amount of begging can change it

U neva jam. I wi beg u, u wil hear. Smh
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by misspicy(f): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
pelij18:
You can as well attach me to the dimmest side of your prayers tonight and maybe God might work on her heart from your end.
okay i will pray for you but just know that if she has a heart like mine,prayer no go work o grin
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by pelij18(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
halfrica:
crycrycrycry

Pray she listens to u

U seem like a nice guy

Hopes she hears u out nd forgive u

Unlike some guys who are damn wicked
Sometimes i feel i'm bad, but not really. My friend screwed me and now i absolutely believe i'm bad.
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

gringringringrin

We are twins ni yen

Awwww kehinde it feels good to find u cheesy
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by wolveryne02: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
a pity though.. let her fly, if she is yours she will come back to you.... although it won't just happen that's the reality but while you at it just focus on these words(improvise,adapt,overcome)
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
pelij18:
Sometimes i feel i'm bad, but not really. My friend screwed me and now i absolutely believe i'm bad.

Talk to her na cheesycheesy

If she no gree there are plenty more fish in d sea

I no even kno wetin to talk

Pray nd focus on ur school

If to say u dey fail like me crycrycrycry u no go remember gf

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by dkronicle(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
halfrica:

Pure evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U want me to tell him to beg, even celebrity does not worth it. Its now an ordinary girl with a puscy dat is wider and deeper than wells in ogun state.
Bruh just stop begging if you av begged her more than 2days.. She no worth even 30mins begging..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by pelij18(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

okay i will pray for you but just know that if she has a heart like mine,prayer no go work o grin
Doing that might just pay out. There are multiple hope in trial. Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by misspicy(f): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
halfrica:

gringringringrin
We are twins ni yen
Awwww kehinde it feels good to find u cheesy
twins ke shocked

laye o laye o baby kojo grin
Re: Please Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Costing Me My Entire Happiness. by misspicy(f): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
catlova:

U neva jam. I wi beg u, u wil hear. Smh
thats if the rope is not exhausted yet tonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robot Prostitutes And Brothels Coming Soon!(photos) / Shock As Woman Steps Out Of A Public Toilet Completely Unclad (photos) / Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over Her New Photos On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.