Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Warning! Warning ! Watch It Before You Pay For That Land, House Or Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Warning! Warning ! Watch It Before You Pay For That Land, House Or Property (604 Views)

Omonile Lawyer Land Verification Service ( Do Not Buy That Land Until We Verify) / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / A-Z Of The Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Land Or Property In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Warning ! Watch It Before You Pay For That Land, House Or Property by Simmarco: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2009
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

This warning goes to Nairalanders. You are adviced to thread with caution before you dole out your hard earned cash to any one for the purchase of Lands or Houses.

HM Chariots Nig Ltd advices that before your purchase any property ( Land or House) a thorough investigation has to be carried out ( By the right professionals) on those properties , as this investigation would give you the necessary information regarding

1. Pending Legal Issues/ Tussles.

2. If Lands are free from Government Acquisations.

3. If all documents given to you are vaild. ( Survey Plans, Certicicate of Occupancy e.t.c)

4. If Property Papers were legally and genuinely filed with the right authorities.

It is surprising that some Nigerians are still being swindled in their path to becoming property owners in Lagos State.

HM Chariots  Nig Ltd .has a team of Seasoned Lawyers, Land Surveyors, Estate Surveyors to help out with any issue  your Land or properties.

For further enquires, please do not hesitate to call any of our customer care executives on 08033584111 or 01-8780651.

Kind Regards

Management
His Mercy Chariots Realities
457, Agege Motor Rd,
Lagos
Re: Warning! Warning ! Watch It Before You Pay For That Land, House Or Property by astar2008(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
@simmarco

keep the Good work up, we need more people like you and @Lawyer to get rid of the thieves and Crooks trying to rip people off, more grease to your elbows.
i will definitely contact you when i am doing my next land purchase, i have just purchased government land, your services would not be required for government land i believe.
Re: Warning! Warning ! Watch It Before You Pay For That Land, House Or Property by Simmarco: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2009
@astar 2008,

Thanks for your positive comment.

On your issue, please can you be a bit more specific on what you mean by govt Land that you bought.

1. Was it allocated to you by the state govt. or

2. Did you buy a land already acquired by the govt.

Please get back to me asap.

Kind Regards,

Simeon HM Chariots Realities

(1) (Reply)

"picanto" Half Plot Of Land @ Fowoseje, Lakowe Town N560,000 / I Need A House / Twin Duplex With Bq For N25million(price negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.