Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems (717 Views)

BUHARI GOVT: Eyeing Lagos Template To Solve Power Crisis. / Imagine You Were God For 24 Hrs / Solution To Nigerians Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by chykeo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
Nigerians problems and the problems with Nigeria has taken me into searching for solutions and assuming one is God, how will you go about all Nigeria or what will you do?

Since men can never be God, what is your prayers and wish that God will do.

MINE:

I pray that the Almighty God will first of all make all our leaders, past and present accountable for the subjection and the subjugation of the Nigerian people in the difficulties we have been through over the years and then annoint a Joseph amongst us that will lead His people. This I pray through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by sweetpie23: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2009
nothing every country have a problem tongue
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by macIB(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2009
If I be God, I go just siddon look!! no tori yet!! grin
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by nex(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
If I were God, I'd do nothing to solve Nigeria's problems. I'd be the father of all nations and since all other nations are doing their best to solve their problems, I'll not show any bias to Nigeria and Nigerians.

Free will comes with lots of responsibilities.
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by Ikemuomah(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2009
If i where God i will seize Nigeria oil for 100 years. all the wahala will go away
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by Beaf: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
I would stop the slavery of the Niger Delta people, so that there will be no need for MEND.

I would split the country into peices, send the shariah states to a space between Mali and Mauritania and make becoomerich president of Oduduwa. Aloy.Emeka will be president of the new republic of Biafra.

tpia's passport and freedom will be ceased.
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2009
Destroy all the Leaders that has made people suffers while they stash the money away.
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by banom(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2009
If am were God, i will kill every male and women from the age of 11.
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2009
Beaf:

tpia's passport and freedom will be ceased.

what of your own passport and freedom?

You want them to remain intact?

pipe dream.
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by chykeo(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2009
Ike.muomah:

If i where God i will seize Nigeria oil for 100 years. all the wahala will go away

Seems reasonable. Probably the oil is becoming a curse instead of a blessing
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by spikedcylinder: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2009
Create another Moses/The flood/Two animals each fiasco. That should be fun.
Re: If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems by samparian(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2009
Take away Nigeria's crude oil and give it all to Cameroun or Benin Republic

And Punish all Murderers, Corrupt Polititians/civil servants/military with a thousand plagues and i'll make sure they are seated in the hotest part of hell when i finally take their miserable lives

(1) (Reply)

Articules that are ( A Must Read For Every Nigerian) / Why Tribalism? / We Will Beg Him For What ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.