Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

We Will Beg Him For What ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Beg Him For What ? (715 Views)

2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Beg Him For What ? by whobemumu(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2009
2nd Term: ‘Nigerians‘ll Beg Yar’Adua’
From George Oji and Ali M. Ali in Abuja, 07.05.2009

Add To Favorites
Print This Article
Post Comment

Minister of Special Duties and former Nigerian’s Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Senator Ibrahim Kazaure, has said Nigerians would in the next two years beg President Umar Musa Yar’Adua, to make himself available for a second term in office.
Kazaure, who described the president as one with unmatched record of tenacity for hard work and dedication to the wellbeing of the country, said so far there is nobody in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that can equal Yar’Adua’s credential for the office of presidency.
Speaking with THISDAY in his office in Abuja Thursday, Kazaure explained that Nigerians who express opposition to the president do so largely because of lack of full knowledge of the person of Yar’Adua, noting that if they know the kind of person the president is they will ask him to rule Nigeria as long as he wishes.
Said Kazaure, “I am assuring you that from what he is doing right now if you give him another two years you will see what he will do. We will not even ask for it Nigerians themselves will be the ones saying please come, come, come and do the other four years.
“You know in our little knowledge of him in the last 20 years, this is a man that Nigerians need for long. It is even very late for Nigeria to have discovered him, he ought to have been president since 20 years ago and Nigeria would not have been talking about 20-20-20, we would have passed that by now, I know what I am talking about and I am ready to say it anywhere”
Asked to shed more light on the person of Yar’Adua, the Minister, who hails from Jigawa enthused that, “Believe me, if I tell you that I know the kind of person Mr. President is, I will be telling lies because no matter how close you are with him, you only know what you know. I have never seen somebody with such a tenacity like Alhaji Umar Musa Yar’Adua, I have never seen such a workaholic so to say, I have never seen somebody who is so dedicated to his nation, I have never seen somebody who likes doing the right thing according to the Rule of Law.
“I think Nigerians don’t know who Alhaji Musa Yar’Adua is, if they know the kind of person he is they will ask him to have Nigeria as long as he wishes. “
This is because in terms of working relationship with his subordinates he relates comfortably with them, if you work with him you will always want to work with him because he is a person who gives you your right, allow you to do your best without interfering. He is one of the best persons to work with.”
The Minister also commented on current efforts of the leadership of PDP to woo back some of its former members and declared that those who left the party and are now rejoining PDP should be ready to suffer some “turbulence” because according to him, if such people had succeeded where they went they would have trampled on the rest of us.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=147901
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by whobemumu(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2009
iremember wada nas , just before abacha died .
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by blacksta(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2009
When an individual  benefits from a dead and corrupt government his/her ass will do most of the reasoning and talking while the brain and mouth slowly disintegrates.
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by FrankC3: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2009
', if you work with him you will always want to work with him because he is a person who gives you your right, allow you to do your best without interfering. He is one of the best persons to work with.”

Did you read that line? What do you think he is talking about?? Maybe if i work with him just as Kazaure did, i may be convinced too because he gives me free hand to do it Nigerian style without having the kind of that stupid Ribadu on your neck.

Emergency in power is still pending and Aandoakaa's 3 months to expose Harliburton's scandal beneficiaries has expired. You see why Mr Kazaure said that he doesn't 'interfere'?
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by vigasimple(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2009
A FOOLISH PERSON USUALLY OPEN THEIR MOUTH TO TALK AND DON'T ASK THEIR BRAIN TO PROCESS THEIR UTTERANCES.

The guy KAZAURE is an image launderer and praise singer- like the one's you have near a boxer before he will be severly beaten, unfortunately Kazaure must have stop reading newspapers and hearing the news.

Kazaure said that we don't know YAR A' DO NOTHING and that is true because the President has not being honest and transaprent with Nigerians. All his ideas and agenda including VISIONLESS 2020 are mukky, and he is in self denial regarding his severely failing health right from campaign to date when he was jetting to Germany for 'FLU'. as if there are no more NAFDAC certified chemist or pharmacy to get Flu medication.

Let us give him the benefits of the doubt and make the best case for his boss YAR A'CLUELESS. The President has been in office for just over 2 years of a 4 years term, election (primaries) and the main one will start just a little over 6 months, where is the time to build and show his work within the next 2 years for Nigerians to beg the leader of  A DO NOTHING government.

Just to make Kazaure case look more stupid, YAR A'LIAR has been lieing on different matter from electricity (emergency within 100days) to 7 POINTLESS AGENDA. He has not accomplish 1 point agenda in 2 years, how is he going to do 7 point in the remaning 2 years or even 6 years if he is 're-selected'

There is a saying that how sunday will look like, you usaully know by saturday. WHAT WAS YAR A'FAILURE ACCOMPLISHMENT IN 8 YEARS AS GOVERNOR OF KATSINA STATE. NADA

ALL WE ARE BEGGING HIM FOR IS TO VACATE THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY NOW.

BARAWO BANSA.

If we have the promised 6,000mw of power in December of 2009 that is OBJ work they will be commissioning after reversal and re-reversal
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by ayoola22: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2009
The man is minister for special duty,

He is trying to break Wada Nas record,
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by Afam(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2009
whobemumu:

“I think Nigerians don’t know who Alhaji Musa Yar’Adua is, if they know the kind of person he is they will ask him to have Nigeria as long as he wishes. “

Well, if Nigerians don't know their president then it means the president shouldn't be leading them, not so?
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by Depilot(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2009
Well, one thing is certain, Yaradua is not a thief, unlike many before him. He still remains one of a kind; as we, Nigerians are not used to a leader that doesn't steal.
That alone for me is enough to give him A+
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by Yuno: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
quote: depilot
Well, one thing is certain, Yaradua is not a thief, unlike many before him. He still remains one of a kind; as we, Nigerians are not used to a leader that doesn't steal.
That alone for me is enough to give him A+

for certain, how do you know that for certain. There isnt enough transperency in Nigerian governments to say that about any politician. He may very well be a much of a theif as most of the other leaders of the country in the past have been,
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by whobemumu(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2009
if he is not a thief but he allows others to steal or turns his eyes away then he must also be a fool
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by whobemumu(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2009
THAT IS OF COURSE IF HE IS NOT A THIEF , WE DONT KNOW

UNTIL HE LEAVES BEFORE WE DO
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by sheriffman(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
I can bet my ass that any Nairalander will not and and never beg him.
And for that man Ibrahim, I am not surprised by his utterances
the antecedents are there,it seems when you are made a minister in that ministry
you start using other parts of your body to think and no longer the brain.
Wada Nas proved this and mallam Ibrahim is continuing the trend.
Thank God he was posted to S/A and not a western country where the
issue of governance is taken seriously,
he would have made all Nigerians seem foolish.
Re: We Will Beg Him For What ? by wanitas(f): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
@Sheriffman, even d SA wey them post am go na mistake cos they r not jokers like us

that statement he made shows the kind of delusion power brings, not to mention how disconnected the leaders(sic) r frm d led

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Trained In Afghanistan / Elders Vs Young Men / When Thief Bode George Goes Hunger Strike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.