Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Solution To Nigerians Problems. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Nigerians Problems. (466 Views)

Photo : Was This A Warning From God To Nigerians? / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation / If You Were God? What Will You Do To Solve Nigerians Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Nigerians Problems. by mekaboy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2011

GOD KNEW THAT NIGERIA WILL GET THIS BAD ONE DAY, GUESS WHAT HE SAID.

****2 Chronicles 7:14*****

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

THIS IS THE SOLUTION, GO EAST GO WEST. EVIL CANNOT FIGHT EVIL, GOVT IS EVIL, B-HARAM IS EVIL.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Can Do Better Without Being A Dictator - The Action Congress Of Nigeria / Acn Members Protest The Alleged Imposition Of Candidates: Things Are Changing / Is Usa Govt Behind The Backrupcy Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.