Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Good fellows - Family (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90437 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
So yesterday I strapped chisom to my back,went to my skinny Bil*s house to collect my empties.got lucky,the stingy couple cook ricesoft meat n dodo.we started. Gisting.i forgot my mission.learnt that bil unlaw waste got fractured.choi no kpekus for the wife for a very long time.my co wife wanted to use gist to hold me for local,mee I outsmarted her n told her lets go to her kitchen,mehn I dished food for my self n ate(softwork)

You cannut drag me out from the comfort of my home just like that.we did small gossip on my baldy husband,and we all agreed to buy rope Wey we go take tie my baldy.

For a truth...them no get money,I really felt their pains.but finally I collected the empties and returned the untouched drinks,I realised more than 22k.i hav decided to give my husband one k,then use the rest to stock the house with foodstuffs,wen I also get paid,all my salary goes to foodstuffs stocking.

I want my husband to concentrate on himself.may God grant him his innermost yearnings.

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by kkjoy(f): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
ahnie:
Benignasweety this z just a piece of my mind:
So tired of reading your sordid tales...haba for jupita's sake.every marriages has its challenges,but yours z too much.

Maybe there z something you did that ur husband knew about and you re scared that once you take a walk ,hs gonna publish it and exposed you.

I remembered your last issues,and how your husband was busy saying nonsense about ur personality and your getting stitched up after every birth.he succeeded in describing how your female Nikita looks like.who does that?

You need to work on your low esteem,you re beautiful,intelligent and better than you think.dont let any body bring you down.

You swore never to go back to your husband again the last time,but with a wave of his anambra preek you fell yakata like konga.com black friday sales and invited him into your Rebecca's court.(oshey)

Face the fact...your husband would never change,no matter how hard you try,even if you like climb the highest pinnacle.he go only pretend to be sober for awhile,then strike again.once an abuser,it takes the grace of medusa to change.imagine him dating ur neighbour in the same compound.and the bullshits.

Continue updating n let people bee dashing you free likes(online sympathy)no help ur self,I would gladly attend you burial proceedings.(that's if the asoebi isnt costly)

People would not help you until you help urself keep decorating your self with,self pity.
You are well lettered,look for alternate means of livelihood and seek for temporary separation.self pity no epp any body.

imagine stressing you ontop starvation...even when me n my husband de fight ,he de make sure say food de dey for house make we for get strength take dig am out.

Pls pardon my venom,I said it outta love.kisses to Zion.

Madam you didn't have to call her out here, u should have adviced her in private or better still look the other way, no marriage is perfect and that u make us believe ur home is full of roses and no thorns doesn't give you the right to bring Benignasweety like this in the open. It is her diary please so just read and pass or read and talk to her in private. This is just cheap publicity

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2017
kkjoy:

Madam you didn't have to call her out here, u should have adviced her in private or better still look the other way, no marriage is perfect and that u make us believe ur home is full of roses and no thorns doesn't give you the right to bring Benignasweety like this in the open. It is her diary please so just read and pass or read and talk to her in private. This is just cheap publicity

Madam mcphee,did I tell her that any marriage z perfect?I only advised her,and went my way.even the benignasweety earlier insulted me in her diary. I let it slide.
Before you throw jabs,go to my diary and reread before jumping into absurd conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by kkjoy(f): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2017
ahnie:

Madam mcphee,did I tell her that any marriage z perfect?I only advised her,and went my way.even the benignasweety earlier insulted me in her diary. I let it slide.
Before you throw jabs,go to my diary and reread before jumping into absurd conclusion.

Advising her in public is very petty of you

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2017
kkjoy:

Advising her in public is very petty of you
Are you done talking?because the way you take carry this stale marra for head...ko ye mi rara. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Good fellows by kkjoy(f): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2017
ahnie:

Are you done talking?because the way you take carry this stale marra for head...ko ye mi rara. grin grin grin grin.

Yes I'm done, at least I've made u understand that people don't do things the way you have done

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=kkjoy post=62272989]

Yes I'm done, at least I've made u understand that people don't do things the way you have done[/quote

Finally,safe to tell you to Swerve now Mrs mcphee.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by kkjoy(f): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=ahnie post=62273389][/quote]

What ever that means I dash it to u in 100 folds,elenu yamayama

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2017
ahnie:

Biko wia did the insult come from?? bin searching to see it...

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
kkjoy:

What ever that means I dash it to u in 100 folds,elenu yamayama

Katchycouture you are a coward,please go shake your gaddam tambourine elsewhere.look at this battered kangaroo hiding under a new moniker. grin grin

Looking at yew with isoko eyes.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by kkjoy(f): 1:06am On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:

Katchycouture you are a coward,please go shake your gaddam tambourine elsewhere.look at this battered kangaroo hiding under a new moniker. grin grin

Looking at yew with isoko eyes.

God forbid I ever turn to a coward abi na wetin you call am, check the moniker it has been operating long before katchycouture.... all ur family members are battered kangaroo...hide for wat na? look at this fool do you think if you meet with me in person u will be able to talk to me...bia madam e don do u...never never ever u try insult me again....you foolishly called out someone on ur thread with insults in the name of advice, I only used this account in replying you because this is the account that has been following ur god damn life story... bia no let me talk oooo... na u go cry last last..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by jazzyjazz: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
To all the geckos,lizards,hyenas,pussycat,
Ducks guineafowls,the cockerels and the amoebae's grin grin that invaded this diary,Una oshey!

I have said what I had in my mind,to all the fake arse pacifiers cheesy cheesy cheesy,friendly enemies and awon instigators n fuellers Una try.

So please you guys should go shake your tambourine xwhere. grin grin grin.

And to the female bob Marley cannabis junkie bra n pant madam you can move on.

Isoko eyes deactivated....

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by sanbol(f): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
ahnie:
To all the geckos,lizards,hyenas,pussycat,
Ducks guineafowls,the cockerels and the amoebae's grin grin that invaded this diary,Una oshey!

I have said what I had in my mind,to all the fake arse pacifiers cheesy cheesy cheesy,friendly enemies and awon instigators n fuellers Una try.

So please you guys should go shake your tambourine xwhere. grin grin grin.

And to the female bob Marley cannabis junkie bra n pant madam you can move on.

Isoko eyes deactivated....
it wont hurt a hair on ur body to apologise but u just choose to act like a fool that u re. u think u re the only one that is mouthed we all re bt just choose to be reasonable and respectable to others. there different personalities here and u dont know who is who. not every body is a lowlife or hustlers. some are people u say yes sir to on normal day. my advice to u is mind how u relate to pple.

15 Likes

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Just passing by.
Re: Good fellows by mrphysics(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
sanbol:
it wont hurt a hair on ur body to apologise but u just choose to act like a fool that u re. u think u re the only one that is mouthed we all re bt just choose to be reasonable and respectable to others. there different personalities here and u dont know who is who. not every body is a lowlife or hustlers. some are people u say yes sir to on normal day. my advice to u is mind how u relate to pple.
Don't mind them. They think social media is equal media

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by maureensylvia(f): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
just coughing by
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin
H
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:38am On Jan 18, 2018
Oliran
forzarush una tenkhu for the acknowledgement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:54am On Jan 18, 2018
m
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Oni Zino, Happy new year. It's been a while, how are you doing, Zinobabe and Chibobo? My greetings to Zino. Please tell her I miss her.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2018
rezzy:
Oni Zino, Happy new year. It's been a while, how are you doing, Zinobabe and Chibobo? My greetings to Zino. Please tell her I miss her.
my lil gangs are fyne.regards to ogheneyole n kamiye

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by milemimi93(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
ahnie:

my lil gangs are fyne.regards to ogheneyole n kamiye
That's d screenchot. May I pm u? I want to tell u somtin dat u shud probably knw

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:
That's d screenchot. May I pm u? I want to tell u somtin dat u shud probably knw

Please DO NOT PM ME.i'm a married woman I do not fancy males PM-ing me.As for what you want to tell me,my ears are very busy at the moment,please tell it to God.
I don't want to know anything...i'm very much contented with the little I know.

Please lets stop derailing and stick to the topic.i'll not reply any of your mentions again.

Udo nwakaibeya!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by jbblues24(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2019
Adore your notification m8 smiley
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:27am On May 31, 2019
So after picking up my 3yrs plus daughter from
School yesterday.
We were aboard Keke going home when she said...Mummy my teacher taught us MOLESTIC ANIMALS.

I was absent minded ...we got home and I gave her Mr fruts orange drink.
She still repeated it... mummy I said my teacher taught us MOLESTIC ANIMALS today.

It never crossed my mind that she meant to say DOMESTIC ANIMALS.

Out of excitement or perhaps intoxicated by the cone cup juice she was sipping she went ahead with the definition of the supposed MOLESTIC ANIMALS.

ZINO.... Mummy molestic animals are animals that lives with us at home... examples
Dog,lion,rat, cockroach, mosquitoes.

I just fell down and burst out laughing... twas after the definition I knew she meant to say Domestic animals.

I told her...it's domestic animals and not molestic animals but my daughter insisted it's molestic animals not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2019
you're welcome

@poshestmina.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sorry..ayam learning how to highlight..[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hello @wethebest.
Sorry my pm doesn't work.... just hope you're doing great

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.