Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money (1007 Views)

She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / See What This Girl Is Wearing In Public – Ordinary G-string - / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2015
Hello NLander's, i don't know what's happening to my Life right now, it's one problem to another. May be it's because of my monicker i guess.

I have been crushing on this pretty girl that live next to my street, she's the most beautiful creature have ever seen in my life. I approached her and made my intentions known to her but she said she's too expensive for me. ---- i con tell her say i'm ready and i can take care of her needs.

fast forward

like play like play this bae don finsh me, my Bank account don dey blink red, uptill now she never allow me to swim inside her river of Glory,, right now she's demanding 30k for her xmas shopping., and i'm thinking of selling my Laptop so i can meet up..
Should i continue with this so-called relationship?

Pls i need an urgent advise before i make the wrong dicision.......
Help ooooooooo
Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by kilokeys(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Sell ur father's house and the lands in the village.

U need to take good care of that CREATURE..

When u r done tell me..

Creatures takes care of US.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by naijaboiy: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Please when you sell your house come back and let us know. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by misspicy(f): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Leave her for me grin
Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by Cholls(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother ok she's chopping your money with shopping i understand now.
Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Givevthat money to motherless babies
Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Lets her still continue chopping ur money, so this kinds of guy exist in nigeria, i thought they said, the guys there are sharp
Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by coldHeat: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2015
Let me get this straight:

You met a human you described as the "most hungry and perhaps poverty-stricken beautiful creature you have ever seen in your life", in a bid to make her yours, you make a failing attempt at wooing her materialistic mindset and heart (which obviously isn't into you [but as she has been pressing your mumu button, your brain has failed to notice]), now that she has succeeded in milking you dry of the little money you impregnated your bank account with, you want to make the most foolish decision yet - to sell a tool that made Mark Zuckerberg the billionaire he is today in order to meet her trivial, superficial needs...on top of the fact that you foolishly believed that if you can spend your little pocket money on her she will open her legs for you?

First of all, what you have going on in your head is Infatuation; you don't lover her, if u did you won't make sex a priority; you would attempt to cherish her and bring out the best in her, after taking the pains to understand her. She probably just sees you as another ATM which she uses to take care of her body so she can look chick for her man of whom you are not and probably not aware of.

Secondly, You cannot take care of her, you are sooooo into her you cannot acquaint yourself with this reality, the hunger that births the fear that is taunting you at the lack of money you have currently isn't enough to hinder you from selling a possession of yours. You need to man up (or mature up [pick either of the two]) and take control of the situation by cutting her off from yourself before she prompts you indirectly to sell your shadow (a somewhat impossible feat at the moment [but with your desperation to take care of her wants {which you think are her needs} I trust your wrongly channeled zeal and creativity will cause your resolve to evolve into an idea that will make such a feat possible])....

You should have started off by being friends with her, understanding her, taking your time to have her acknowledge your maturity embedded in your existence, but as you did not, your being too forward with her makes her think you just want to have her and as such she too has decided to have your bank account as well...

This isn't a relationship, and if you must call it one, add the word "parasitic" as a prefix to the term. Imagine if she is now good at the mechanisms of fornication I wonder how much of your destiny you would sell to sustain the soul tie that would so cloud your reasoning you won't be able to caress a thought in your head without the interruption of a sexual encounter with her as the subject object topic.

My advise: Flee fornication, flee foolishness, flee her!

There is no glory selling that laptop to provide a lady what she knows her own dad cannot afford to give her for Saturnalia Shopping.

You have made enough wrong choices, so, please end this parasitic scam of a relationship immediately!
And change your moniker, only a child (that doesn't want to be taken seriously) would use such as a means to enforce his existence.

But if you must by all means take care of her, be prepared to go into slavery and armed robbery, because before your time is done you would have sold everything you have (money, possessions, emotions, reasoning, family, spirituality, destiny, purpose) in a bid to satisfy a lady who was never into you in the first place.

If only people would come for advice before they make important decisions that would affect their lives, but no - they would foolishly indulge in calculated actions of stupidity and when it all goes sideways they would come for advice; it appears some people would rather prefer medicine after death.

Perhaps drugs are more potent in the afterlife...

1 Like

Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
coldHeat:
Let me get this straight:

You met a human you described as the "most hungry and perhaps poverty-stricken beautiful creature you have ever seen in your life", in a bid to make her yours, you make a failing attempt at wooing her materialistic mindset and heart (which obviously isn't into you [but as she has been pressing your mumu button, your brain has failed to notice]), now that she has succeeded in milking you dry of the little money you impregnated your bank account with, you want to make the most foolish decision yet - to sell a tool that made Mark Zuckerberg the billionaire he is today in order to meet her trivial, superficial needs...on top of the fact that you foolishly believed that if you can spend your little pocket money on her she will open her legs for you?

First of all, what you have going on in your head is Infatuation; you don't lover her, if u did you won't make sex a priority; you would attempt to cherish her and bring out the best in her, after taking the pains to understand her. She probably just sees you as another ATM which she uses to take care of her body so she can look chick for her man of whom you are not and probably not aware of.

Secondly, You cannot take care of her, you are sooooo into her you cannot acquaint yourself with this reality, the hunger that births the fear that is taunting you at the lack of money you have currently isn't enough to hinder you from selling a possession of yours. You need to man up (or mature up [pick either of the two]) and take control of the situation by cutting her off from yourself before she prompts you indirectly to sell your shadow (a somewhat impossible feat at the moment [but with your desperation to take care of her wants {which you think are her needs} I trust your wrongly channeled zeal and creativity will cause your resolve to evolve into an idea that will make such a feat possible])....

You should have started off by being friends with her, understanding her, taking your time to have her acknowledge your maturity embedded in your existence, but as you did not, your being too forward with her makes her think you just want to have her and as such she too has decided to have your bank account as well...

This isn't a relationship, and if you must call it one, add the word "parasitic" as a prefix to the term. Imagine if she is now good at the mechanisms of fornication I wonder how much of your destiny you would sell to sustain the soul tie that would so cloud your reasoning you won't be able to caress a thought in your head without the interruption of a sexual encounter with her as the subject object topic.

My advise: Flee fornication, flee foolishness, flee her!

There is no glory selling that laptop to provide a lady what she knows her own dad cannot afford to give her for Saturnalia Shopping.

You have made enough wrong choices, so, please end this parasitic scam of a relationship immediately!
And change your moniker, only a child (that doesn't want to be taken seriously) would use such as a means to enforce his existence.

But if you must by all means take care of her, be prepared to go into slavery and armed robbery, because before your time is done you would have sold everything you have (money, possessions, emotions, reasoning, family, spirituality, destiny, purpose) in a bid to satisfy a lady who was never into you in the first place.

If only people would come for advice before they make important decisions that would affect their lives, but no - they would foolishly indulge in calculated actions of stupidity and when it all goes sideways they would come for advice; it appears some people would rather prefer medicine after death.

Perhaps drugs are more potent in the afterlife...

Oh thank you.., i will stick to ya advise
Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2015
Ugliest:
Hello NLander's, i don't know what's happening to my Life right now, it's one problem to another. May be it's because of my monicker i guess.

I have been crushing on this pretty girl that live next to my street, she's the most beautiful creature have ever seen in my life. I approached her and made my intentions known to her but she said she's too expensive for me. ---- i con tell her say i'm ready and i can take care of her needs.

fast forward

like play like play this bae don finsh me, my Bank account don dey blink red, uptill now she never allow me to swim inside her river of Glory,, right now she's demanding 30k for her xmas shopping., and i'm thinking of selling my Laptop so i can meet up..
Should i continue with this so-called relationship?

Pls i need an urgent advise before i make the wrong dicision.......
Help ooooooooo
tell me something bawosad
Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
kilokeys:

Sell ur father's house and the lands in the village.

U need to take good care of that CREATURE..

When u r done tell me..

Creatures takes care of US.
Lwkmd...mehn
Re: Advise Please: This Girl Is chopping My Money by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
If you are spending all your money just to enter that river of glory,thats isn't smart bro... Gals yapa na

(1) (Reply)

★ Heyi!!! Singer Kcee Destroys And Buries English In New Interview / A Lady Vs Guy's Inbox Compared. Hilarious! / The Nairalander I Have Been Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.