Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine (3474 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2009
The Nollywood star actress is on the cover of Supple magazine that was exhibited at the 62nd Cannes Film Festival.

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by busygirl(f): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2009
she's a very pwetty woman. I admire her alot(no homo) smiley
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by AloyEmeka9: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2009
Too fat to be pretty.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by TOYOSI20(f): 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
i love her smiley
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by mamagee3(f): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Too fat to be pretty.

Too Jealous to notice!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by Pepeye(f): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2009
Pretty for her age from an African woman’s perspective
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by dyabman(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2009
TOYOSI20:

i love her smiley

her? wat bout me?? grin kiss
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by eddy1977(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2009
mama-gee:

Too Jealous to notice!

grin grin grin that was funny
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by eddy1977(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2009
dyabman:

grin grin as soon as you have a nose reduction job, she will give u a shot. she doesnt love people with big noses cheesy
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2009
dyabman:

with that your nose, you fit inhale the woman
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by Melinde: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2009
i love her, she looks like me but am not fat as she is!!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by dyabman(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2009
eddy1977:

grin grin as soon as you have a nose reduction job, she will give u a shot. she doesnt love people with big noses cheesy

ma nose , big u say , hmmm grin , maybe she likes peeps with gigantic nostrils who knows?,
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by teissys(f): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
I love her coz I see my mum in her. Looks a lot like her kiss
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by Shentz(f): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2009
She reminds me of my auntie
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by TOYOSI20(f): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2009
dyabman:

Tee hee hee. . .stop trynna be funny jare,. . . wink smiley

eddy1977:

OMO IBO:

with that your nose, you fit inhale the woman

Make una leave his nose naa. . , cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by mohawkchic(f): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2009
~One of my fav Actress!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by ifyalways(f): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2009
shes good looking.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by wanitas(f): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2009
beautiful woman,
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by ezeagu(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2009
She's a good looking woman, but I don't like the cover, it looks like some kind of candid party picture.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by dyabman(m): 1:29am On Jun 07, 2009
i dunno wats wroung with ma nose, anyway sha
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by chukz4real(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2009
She' one in a million. I admire her a lot. Plays every role perfectly.

teissys:

I love her coz I see my mum in her. Looks a lot like her kiss

If u look like ur mother, then Aunty Ngo rili looks like ur mum cos from the pic in ur profile even a blind man could c the ,

Hmmm, so ur country has cute ladies like u uh? Infact, I'll tell Niger Delta Kidnappers to visit ur country not for monetary ransome but for good looking gals, cheesy
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by chukz4real(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2009
@Teissys
Wants to know more about ur country. Can u please create a thread on Kenya please? Or IM me on chukz4real@yahoo.com.

Hope u'll do that for me.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by teissys(f): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

Kidnappers ke?

Thanx anyways. Ngozi is my other mum kiss A thread on Kenya? cool Ok, I will try not to talk about our match wiff Eagles
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by Phemour: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
@teissys. tongue
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
Love watching her movies, nice lady smiley
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by AloyEmeka9: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2009
oversized mack truck wink wink
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by teissys(f): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
Phemour:

@teissys. tongue

tongue tongue tongue X1000 How have you been? I missed your yeye sef
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by bawomolo(m): 1:47am On Jun 12, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

oversized mack truck wink wink

big girls need love too
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by teissys(f): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2009
cool
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu On The Cover Of Supple Magazine by slimfine(f): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2009
she is hella supple! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Takes2: Season 2 Coming Soon. / OMG!!! See What Lady Gaga Did To Her Mouth For The Youtube Music Awards / Yummy Mummy!!! Check Out Mercy Aigbe's Pink Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.