Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos (37663 Views)

See The Constituency Office Dino Melaiye Built For Himself / Dino Melaiye's name, not On Graduating List: 1998 /1999 - 2000/2001 Session / This Pretty Lady Did Her Youth Service Together With Sen. Dino Melaiye (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by NigeriaReports: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2015
dearsly:
Old gist...

End time blogger Vivian dis na old gist!!!

But She don Make am NEW GIST now .... Vivain --- Daughter of Mercy
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by slap1(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2015
Saint Dino
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by nertonert: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2015
I'm not saying a person can't be rich via legitimate means and enjoy the good things of life, I just wonder how he made his money.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by sinistermind(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2015
You people forget these people had a source of livelihood before they went into politics.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by M4gunners: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2015
Ordinary Senator, not to talk of Ministers and others.They say one Nigeria.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by NigLasPresident: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2015
So SR has finally partnered Viviangist... Kudos Vivian. Soon you will be buying your mansion at Banana Republic... If you do it by next year you would have broken Linda Ikeji's records... Kudos again for joining the blackmailing business
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by toprealman: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2015
1. He needs a bigger screen to fit that sitting room.
2. He needs the services of a good driver to teach him how to park a car properly.
3. There is something about his opulence that still makes him look like a tout.
4. He has taste.
5. This is your time Dino, make the most out of it.....
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My sister what business does he do?

Senating
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2015
Issorait...later he'll say sahara reporters are lying undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
JUst Another proof that politics is a very very lucrative buisness

Very lucrative indeed and not for the chicken hearted the tougher it goes ,the merrier it becomes

Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by olowo72(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2015
DINO BABA.... SO YOU ARE USING A STUDENT ACCOUNT AND LIVING THIS LARGE.... ABEG I WAN GO THAT YOUR SCHOOL TOO
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Pucaxo(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2015
honeyme8:
Wow see dis offer. Don't miss it
Cc seun lalasticlala rocktation
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by adedayourt(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2015
SEE WER DEY EMPTY NIG TREASURY undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by franklingud(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2015
End time poli-thief-cian. Onye oshi, u no get shame.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by dollarlander: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:

Nigeria Treasury Legal Looting (NTLL). They achieve this by giving #500 naira to you and I to go and cue and vote for them to steal our money and live large.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by okechukwu16: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
Senatorial business.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by omooba969(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Fast & Furious! cool

That's what it is. grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Cholls(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Senating
my brother what! Abeg i wan venture dat business you get plan how i fit.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by NigLasPresident: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2015
sinistermind:
You people forget these people had a source of livelihood before they went into politics.

You dey mind the gullible ones? They just enjoying seeing successful ones image get tarnished by cheap blackmail.. Evidence he stole they can't provide... Oya government of the day arrest him and probe him, they won't do, now since they can't find anything to nail him for supporting and going everywhere with Saraki, they stooped so low to show Nigerians his bank account he had open before going to the senate and show his success with an undertone behind the publication that he stole it as a senator... So if he stole as a senator what about other senate members? Are they angels who left Dino to do the stealing alone? Evidence abeg or leave the guy alone if you got nothing to show he made his money stealing... Dino abeg shine more with your money cos the thing dey pain Dem well well

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by adeoba2008(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2015
God help me too.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by younginfopreneur: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
my brother what! Abeg i wan venture dat business you get plan how i fit.

Join a political party in your ward....
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by missKiffy(f): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Smh undecided and he was forming activist before
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by NigLasPresident: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2015
NigeriaReports:

But She don Make am NEW GIST now .... Vivain --- Daughter of Mercy

And she got front page for doing it good or MOD sef don dey affiliated to SR too?
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by mediachirps(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2015
Senator baller....
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Cholls(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Join a political party in your ward....
my brother join or register no be business?
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by badonkadonk: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2015
Why have a big a.ss parlour and have a small a.ss tv?

I mean it makes no sense to me..

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Intendy: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2015
He is fighting for the masses and maths with his wealth
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by miqos02(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2015
ok
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by eyeview: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2015
...And there goes his constituency allowance made for the development of his constituency
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by miqos02(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2015
i think the guy has some other businesses he does,even while he was out of parliament, he was still livig big
vivianblog1:

If u ask me ..... Na who i go ask ... Dear i don't know ooooo grin grin grin grin Happy Xmas
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Judolisco(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2015
If u go to dis man village u will weep go to his lga ijumu nothing to write home about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Adorable Photos As He Was Sworn At The Senate House / Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. / Constitutional Lawyer, Fred Agbaje Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.