Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos (37662 Views)

See The Constituency Office Dino Melaiye Built For Himself / Dino Melaiye's name, not On Graduating List: 1998 /1999 - 2000/2001 Session / This Pretty Lady Did Her Youth Service Together With Sen. Dino Melaiye (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by omooba969(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
laytoshtwo:

No comment.

smiley u don vex abi, ok no vex biko. cool
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by malikisah: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bush man
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by malikisah: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Con see bush person o!
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
APCcccccc! Change.
Changeeee! Dino Malaye.
Dino Malayeee! Apc.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My sister what business does he do?
he was once a member of house of rep. Hmmn, that's his business,his business is politics
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
missKiffy:
Smh undecided and he was forming activist before
no one knew he was this rich then,he was coding,its all to get to senate. I never even knew the guy was that young,i used to think he's 50 something,i checked his age yesterday and was surprised he's only 41
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
sinistermind:
You people forget these people had a source of livelihood before they went into politics.
what is his source of livelihood is the question, cos he entered politics in his early 30's and he claimed to be from a humble background
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
philipzz:
Who cares
Guy i do ooo
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
ojeota:
Even with the money he could not make his livng room spacious.
Look at how tight it is with So many things going on.

Poor style sense. This is how greedy people spend money. He wanted to fit as much as he could into the space.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Armstrong1975: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
He made his money when he was house committee chairman of communication,it was the period when telecommunication company are building their foundation in Nigeria,to me he was corrupt as PDP member but i believe he is saintand fighter of corruption like Adams, Ameachi and co,APC is a black market party and Government
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Naturespearlz: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Why him no go push against social media ,

He need to protect his territories,

I really liked how sen. Ben shut him up yesterday at the plenary session,,

Their generation will surely pay for all these massive loothhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari / Dino Melaye Shares Adorable Photos As He Was Sworn At The Senate House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.