Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos (37654 Views)

See The Constituency Office Dino Melaiye Built For Himself / Dino Melaiye's name, not On Graduating List: 1998 /1999 - 2000/2001 Session / This Pretty Lady Did Her Youth Service Together With Sen. Dino Melaiye (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Seth89(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
jemype:
I have done comprehensive investigation as to what this guy does for a living and hv discovered that he made his money before he entered politics. but I still dont know what business he did. everyone keeps saying that he will spill in the later future.

wrong research brother, Dino has nothing before joining politics.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by omooba969(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
hertheytheydgee:

Words from son of a corrupt politician.
Your dad is going to jail soon

grin Na u wan jail am...abeg park well or swerve into the lagoon. cool
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by laytoshtwo: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ibelong2God:
You guys should just leave this guy alone. He is rich and there is nothing anyone can do about that!

What is the source of income? Rich my foot.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Spuggie: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Miracle4Sure:
He is busy enjoying tax payer money while is constituent and people that voted for him are dying in abject poverty..........God will surely ask you!!!!!!

Why must we all wait on God to ask him first? God will not do for man what man must do for himself....if Senator Melaye is enriching himself with public funds, let his constituent recall him. Let's leave God alone and do the proper thing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Ynotme: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
JUst Another proof that politics is a very very lucrative buisness

Hw much wil it tak me to start d busines because am jobles nw?
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
jemype:
I have done comprehensive investigation as to what this guy does for a living and hv discovered that he made his money before he entered politics. but I still dont know what business he did. everyone keeps saying that he will spill in the later future.

How did Tinubu make his money ?

Study that one too, then you will understand Dino..
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by laytoshtwo: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Like a partridge that hatches eggs she has not laid, so are those who get their wealth by unjust means. At midlife they will lose their riches; in the end, they will become poor old fools. Jeremiah 17:11
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
mtchewwww.. bunch of opportunist using buhari to gain their selfish aim..
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by omooba969(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
my brother if i join lets say like one year how much will i invest and how much will i gain as return of investment.

Do you intend going into politics for the sole purpose of enriching yourself or to serve ? undecided

You guys & your warped orientation...9ja's in trouble! cool
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by flokii: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
vivianblog1:
Am Just Speechless when i saw those pictures below, just keep wondering if , ------ dear don't mind me , below is what the Fabulous Life of Senator Dino Melaiye is all about, see photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/check-out-the-fabulous-life-of-dino-melaiye

Cc; lalasticlala , what else can we say

it's I'm as in 'I am' and not Am... *cheers
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Khez: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
What other business bro? If not drug pushing...

?
jemype:
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by omooba969(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
laytoshtwo:
Like a partridge that hatches eggs she has not laid, so are those who get their wealth by unjust means. At midlife they will lose their riches; in the end, they will become poor old fools . Jeremiah 17:11

@bolded,

And is that what you see happening today? grin

Nigerian youth will never learn wallahi! Your likes go after these robber-politicians at the slightest opportunity for paltry sum of money, giving them your votes & you are here quoting bible verse when in fact you simply lack the courage to take the bull by its horns.

Your destiny is in your hand...very simple! cool
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by ojeota(f): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
omooba969:

You need some exposure baby, do you expect to see a living room looking like a hall or warehouse? undecided

That living room is cool IMO though. cool

You also need some exposure. Cant you see how tight the room is, you can barely have space to navigate the room.
Am not saying it should be big like a warehouse.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by ojeota(f): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
AreaFada2:

Very common thing in 9ja. We simply over-furnish.

We crowd parlour/lounge with furniture like a shop. grin cheesy

I don't use centre table for example. I use small side tables that can be stowed away if not needed. No matter how small any parlour might be, I chose furniture carefully to make it appear bigger.

Exactly my thought
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by ojeota(f): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dcaliphate:

Whoever told you thats his living room,.. Dont u know there are very large bedrooms that come with an attached lounge?

Have you been to the house before.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by ojeota(f): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nicepoker:
post yours let's compare.

My intention is not to compare but to say the obvious fact.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Chimaritoponcho: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ynotme:

Hw much wil it tak me to start d busines because am jobles nw?
find out and let me know am also interested
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Rexnegro(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't trust this guy...
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by omooba969(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
ojeota:

You also need some exposure. Cant you see how tight the room is, you can barely have space to navigate the room.
Am not saying it should be big like a warehouse.

Then, we both need some exposure, don't we? smiley
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by mjbaba: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
jemype:

Which investigation did you do?? This guy had nothing. He was a noisemaker back in Ahmadu Bello university days. I remember he defrauded my friend of 5000 naira back in the late 90's when he promised to help get admission. After collecting the money, he took off. He only made small money when he met and did campaign for Marwa in 1999 when the latter ran for presidential election
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Nicepoker(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
ojeota:

My intention is not to compare but to say the obvious fact.
support your claim with concrete proof.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Chigold101(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
nertonert:
I'm not saying a person can't be rich via legitimate means and enjoy the good things of life, I just wonder how he made his money.
the only business he does is politicking. He was a house member before and he ate up money belonging to his constituency... Now he is a senator... More money to be stolen. That's why he is the senior supporter of social media bill. He wants to gag our mouths
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by matoxy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't know why they will not leave this guy alone, all because he is Saraki loyalist. Was he that he receive more allowance than other senators. Remember he is once an honourable, and he is rich before venturing into elective post. Dino please enjoy yourself while you can, but always remember your people, your constituency.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by ademasta(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
jemype:
Dino was an Ex-SUG president in my school(ABU Zaria)... He was very tough to the extent of gathering guys to stone and break almost all the glass windows of the senate building. So immediately after his tenure he got hooked up with some alumni of the school who are already in the real world political deals. Mind you, Dino na man!
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by chemicool: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
No
yalejojo:
Wow see dis Don't miss it

There are still blind lunatics in your family? Oma se o!
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by ademasta(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Another Abusite sighted! Proudly Abusites!
mjbaba:

Which investigation did you do?? This guy had nothing. He was a noisemaker back in Ahmadu Bello university days. I remember he defrauded my friend of 5000 naira back in the late 90's when he promised to help get admission. After collecting the money, he took off. He only made small money when he met and did campaign for Marwa in 1999 when the latter ran for presidential election
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
And amidst all these wealth, majority of Nigerians are thickly and deeply poor such that they are not even sure of their daily bread.

Well, what can i say? Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by Dcaliphate(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
ojeota:

Have you been to the house before.
Have you? Im an architect, so i know pretty well what im saying.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh pppppaaaaaa!!!!!!

why did the colonial masters leave, because this is modern slavery....

i pity KOGI people
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by ojeota(f): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Dcaliphate:

Have you? Im an architect, so i know pretty well what im saying.

Good for you
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by ojeota(f): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nicepoker:
support your claim with concrete proof.

The picture says it all. If you cant see it then i cant help you.
Re: Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos by laytoshtwo: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

And is that what you see happening today? grin

Nigerian youth will never learn wallahi! Your likes go after these robber-politicians at the slightest opportunity for paltry sum of money, giving them your votes & you are here quoting bible verse when in fact you simply lack the courage to take the bull by its horns.

Your destiny is in your hand...very simple! cool

No comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" / Nanpon Sambo: IGP, Abba Kyari In Trouble Over Suspect Who Died In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.