Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos (41232 Views)

Police Arrest Car Thieves, Recover Stolen Vehicles (pictured) / Photo; See How RRS Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Jeep In Lagos / Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Gentlepapi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
NICE USE OF TAX PAYERS MONEY

long live Nigeria
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by cyprus000: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
[size=13pt]
See has your article dey lyk primary 4 story book.

"The joy knew no bounds"..lol.

Who ask you
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by richidinho(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
wristbangle:

That street road is like the major road in ur city

guy, Abj is my city, op u know
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by valboy20(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
recovered the car without bringing the culprit to book...nansense!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by pfadom: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
iteleaye:
Ok

The police know what to do and how to do it if and if only they want to do it. The love whistle-blower journalists is the beginning of undeserved accolades. Who will deliver public service from hypocrisy?
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Walelavender(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Every state should have this and save us of gibberish of paucity of funds. We are extremely behind the developed nations of the world. 'Developing' is an undetstatement. Kudos to Lagos state government though. Shouldn't be to track jeeps only. Keke Marwa too shouldn't be neglected when stolen grin

1 Like

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by nkowaputa(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sounds like arranged work. What about the thieves?

Story sounds too elementary
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Nelkoko: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ma car wey dem steal 4 almost 2 years now i see am!after all d report wey i write 4 2 months n dem chop ma 25k add.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Louislewis: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
[size=18pt]It was the inbuilt car tracker installed in the jeep that aided to the recovery. Police stop taking the glory of the manufacturer of that car.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by warrior01: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Police and lies. But the at get tracker now and the drone was only used to point it out. Without the tracker installed by the owner, it would have been a case of another stolen vehicle
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by ekpesa(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
police is your friend, if your pocket is friendly to them.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Ephemmm: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
BOWOTO:
lol a car with a private number?! They don't need a drone for that.

But see wetin naija dey celebrate, well we are moving steadily.

YOu need to go back to bed please.

1 Like

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by miqos02(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
nice
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by DeRuggedProf: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
FG should Use drones to track progress on FG road projects.
That road might have been gulping 300m per year.... grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Ephemmm: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
djWALE:
Jonathan is working smiley

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by davizfellz: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Fayose the petty market people robber,u see ya life.

Na to dey chop aboki suya,to dey chop petty traders roasted corns.

Borehole,or ordinary gutter I no here u do.smh!

Even ambode we thought is not working,is working,but not talking.

Ekiti one chance

THIS GUY IS HIGH SHAAA.. WETIN CONCERN LAGOS CONCERN FAYOSE NOW? HARMATTAN HAS CLOUDED YOUR THINKING.. grin
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Ephemmm: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Skain:
Nonsense!!! Shey na free?

U don see free thing in life? Freedom is not even free in Freetown.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by nikkiking(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
commitcrime:
OK.
Na only ovation editor car don miss within this few months wey dem don buy drones for lagos?
God is watching Ambode.
Let him be using our resources for the rich & influential.
Few days ago. Tinubu carry our helicopter go ooni coronation

I dey here dey wait change cos change never come
Change can't come over night.

Relax wink.

1 Like

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by BOWOTO(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

YOu need to go back to bed please.
why sir?
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by wristbangle: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
richidinho:

guy, Abj is my city, op u know

shockedshocked

Chai, no vex my brother *scratching my head*

How FCT? Cold wan finish ur guy 4 here oo!
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Ephemmm: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
BOWOTO:

why sir?

"lol a car with a private number" Can't a car with private number be stolen or what?
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Jabioro: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lobish! let poor man got stolen and let see how police we deploy drone to track it..As Epeyong how much dem take as.. .before they can do this for him. quote positively as see God Blessing or you do it wrong and get wrong signal from Baba.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by BOWOTO(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

"lol a car with a private number" Can't a car with private number be stolen or what?

it's easier to track a car with a private plate number, it can be spotted from anywhere by anyone, that's my point, don't just reply posts for likes sake, you're not a child.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
very soon nigerian police will be using drone to collect bribe at check points wink cool smiley cheesy cool
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by richidinho(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
wristbangle:

shockedshocked

Chai, no vex my brother *scratching my head*

How FCT? Cold wan finish ur guy 4 here oo!

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
where in Osun state are u?
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by 1zynnvn(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
do yours today
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by odudueffiom(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
very soon the drone go dissapper.....trust naija grin
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Ephemmm: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
BOWOTO:

it's easier to track a car with a private plate number, it can be spotted from anywhere by anyone, that's my point, don't just reply posts for likes sake, you're not a child.

So, the private plate number is irremovable or irreplaceable? Are FG cars/assets not distinguished? Are cars with private cars not get lost irretrievably?

You are not a child.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
you must have a hidden gps tracker in your car...

Those drones are cheaper than an okada or generator, I checked their prices on amazon, so the police should be able to replace them when they spoil.

odudueffiom:
very soon the drone go dissapper.....trust naija grin

First they tracked it with the GPS, but the thing about GPS tracking is that it is accurate within a radius of 10 metres - so once they pin-point the 10 metres radius, the police release the drone to be able to see the Car from an aerial/sky view, the police can then see into each house compound without having to check each house one by on.

tdayof:
very nice question.
To me the drone was deployed after the car was found. That type of drone cant take surveillance from a far distance. The officer that operated the drone definitely knows the car was somewhere near.

The drone cant be launched at the RRS office to that location without cutting communication.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by tdayof(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Demmocrats:

I wonder who was operating the drone and the distance the done was deployed.
very nice question.
To me the drone was deployed after the car was found. That type of drone cant take surveillance from a far distance. The officer that operated the drone definitely knows the car was somewhere near.

The drone cant be launched at the RRS office to that location without cutting communication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport / EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover / Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.