Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos (41231 Views)

Police Arrest Car Thieves, Recover Stolen Vehicles (pictured) / Photo; See How RRS Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Jeep In Lagos / Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Davefirst(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Learn Computer: What You Need To Know About Data. Have a look at it! https://www.nairaland.com/2792756/learn-computer-what-need-know#40869160
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by akp202(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
i think Nigeria police is gradually becoming d friends we desire....abi na lie?
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Kingbusssy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
commitcrime:
OK.
Na only ovation editor car don miss within this few months wey dem don buy drones for lagos?
God is watching Ambode.
Let him be using our resources for the rich & influential.
Few days ago. Tinubu carry our helicopter go ooni coronation

I dey here dey wait change cos change never come
Are you really sure.! Coz I know tinubu too has money o
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by kings09(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
We get police? All I see is police 4 d rich n influential cos clearly d victim z a rich guy.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by badesco(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ambode keep the good work going and please dont be like one Goatie Governor wey dey make life difficult for him citizens. Ambo..carry go
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Krayzeejhay(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
For their mind oh!
New cars,New gadgets,New Techs!!..
Ambode is putting his bald head to good use... Loll..(I meant to say that)
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by wristbangle: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
richidinho:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
where in Osun state are u?

I dey lag na. Which one be Osun state?
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by seedorfg(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
make dem help me use the drone find my fowl abeg
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by akinsmyk(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
amiskurie:
Fayose the petty market people robber,u see ya life.

Na to dey chop aboki suya,to dey chop petty traders roasted corns.

Borehole,or ordinary gutter I no here u do.smh!

Even ambode we thought is not working,is working,but not talking.

Ekiti one chance

If u no hear Fayose dey do road, dey construct modern market, dey build airport just as em no owe salary, then something is wrong with ur hear. See a Doctor...but wait, if u no hear, wetin do ur eyes, u no dey read news? Hypocrite!
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by BOWOTO(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

So, the private plate number is irremovable or irreplaceable? Are FG cars/assets not distinguished? Are cars with private cars not get lost irretrievably?

You are not a child.

ode how many times have you heard of a FG car being stolen? The car thief is stupid by stealing a car with a private Number.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Felynx007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
I wonder why d owner isn't using his phone to track d vehicle rather than allowing police to extort u for using their device. Which way Nigeria? Seems we are heading backward. cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kingbusssy:
Are you really sure.! Coz I know tinubu too has money o

I'm sure!
A thread on that is here on NL
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by persius555(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
The car was successfully recovered because the owner was pro-active enough to have installed a car tracker before the incidence happened.
This is contrary to our lifestyle in nigeria. We have too many misplaced priorities. Some rich men would rather organise a birthday batch worth 3 million naira but still find it hard or un-necessary waste of time and fund to install a car tracker less than 50,000 naira. Kudos to the owner, without the tracker, the police cant do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
bet9jaguru:
very soon nigerian police will be using drone to collect bribe at check points wink cool smiley cheesy cool

hehehehehe!!! had to laugh at that one

1 Like

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Afolabi78: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
If You Need Tracker For Your Vehicle Contact My Number 08062638872 At Avoidable Rate. You Can Monitor Car With Your Phone You Don't Have To Pay Monthly Dues. It Going To Be Program On Your Phone Or Computer For Your Monitoring. It Can Always Give The Location Of Your Car.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

hehehehehe!!! had to laugh at that one

no let dem catch u oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Ephemmm: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
BOWOTO:

[s]ode how many times have you heard of a FG car being stolen? The car thief is stupid by stealing a car with a private Number.[/s]

Petty pick-pocket is quite different from notorious armed-robbers dude: stop making calling someone like you a dullard to seem like an honour.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by calibarjp(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
iteleaye:
See as d picture clear

How i wish my sport stations can be this clear and telemundo and africa magic the opposite...
Your madam must taken over your television. I have dual view in my house, madam took over 1 for z-world and the kids the other with their cartoon... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by calibarjp(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
iteleaye:
See as d picture clear

How i wish my sport stations can be this clear and telemundo and africa magic the opposite...
Your madam must taken over your television. I have dual view in my house, madam took over 1 for z-world and the kids the other with their cartoon... embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by iteleaye(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
calibarjp:
Your madam must taken over your television. I have dual view in my house, madam took over 1 for z-world and the kids the other with their cartoon... embarassed

Even with the dual view sef, u still cant watch anything... Na wa o
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by amiskurie(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
akinsmyk:

If u no hear Fayose dey do road, dey construct modern market, dey build airport just as em no owe salary, then something is wrong with ur hear. See a Doctor...but wait, if u no hear, wetin do ur eyes, u no dey read news? Hypocrite!
Oponu,even me can construct airstrip.

Hypocrite offspring!
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by BOWOTO(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

Petty pick-pocket is quite different from notorious armed-robbers dude: stop making calling someone like you a dullard to seem like an honour.

You're empty.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by mikeapollo: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
NigeriaReports:
The Rapid Response Squad recently used technology to retrieve a stolen jeep belonging to an Editor of the Ovation Magazine. The car was snatched at gunpoint in Maryland, Lagos. The police immediately deployed the newly acquired drones and GPS tracker to get back the stolen vehicle after an official complaint was made ...Read the press statement below;

Source https://web.facebook.com/rrslagos767/photos/a.505662192860031.1073741826.491060650986852/938055526287360/?type=3&theater

Foolish and senseless article.
This is a security matter and it is senseless to reveal the secret of your security surveillance to the public. All the public needs is the assurance and performance. No need to reveal to this extent.
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
ho wmuch did he finally pay them, i dey ask because this wont happen to an average citizen of Lagos state, police men are lazy 4ks!
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Ephemmm: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
BOWOTO:

You're I am empty.

Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by famousroland(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
ok
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by famousroland(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
were there rubbers arrested
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by prophetfire: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
U guys shud not rejoice cos its only rich peeps cars dey can use it to recover. No chance 4 poor man car. Na Naija we dey .
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by Nature129(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
The writer of this story must be a Yoruba man. Please what is "an hotel"? This how people's accent makes them fail English. Smh
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by akinsmyk(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
amiskurie:

Oponu,even me can construct airstrip.

Hypocrite offspring!

Now I know your type. Wasted my time quoting this one sha
Re: Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos by omoakin111: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
shakol91:
Nice concept. Ambo is working and my state governor is busy commissioning FISH and Ponmo in the kitchen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport / EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover / Residents Stealing CRUDE OIL From An Abandoned Ship In Elegushi, Lagos - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.