Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. (2037 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / How I Got Married To My Platoon Babe In Dreamland / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2015
I don't know why he won't make a move or ask me out. He knows I'm attracted to him.
I will sha miss him when I leave camp.
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by somma690(f): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2015
Wakie wakie from ur sleep n slumber n focus on ur training cos u r too good for such 3 weeks shit
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by adren(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2015
because he's been seeing other girls ..

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2015
adren:
because he's been seeing other girls ..
yea, maybe. But I don't care. I love military men.
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2015
somma690:
Wakie wakie from ur sleep n slumber n focus on ur training cos u r too good for such 3 weeks shit
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by adren(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2015
sk8er:

yea, maybe. But I don't care.
I love military men.

you sound desperate..

why not let go of your ego and do what he's shy/lazying around to do..

or.. get yourself another guy who's man enough to express himself and fill your sexual desires.. someone as *san lori* as we
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2015
adren:

you sound desperate..

why not let go of your ego and do what he's shy/lazying around to do..

or.. get yourself another guy who's man enough to express himself and fill your sexual desires.. someone as *san lori* as we
Desperate?
No o.
He started this whole thing. He led me on and then left me hanging when he knew I had started liking him.
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by boboLIL(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2015
3wks, u don't care? Pig na pig weda u bath am or not...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by adren(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2015
sk8er:

Desperate?
No o.
He started this whole thing. He led me on and then left me hanging when he knew I had started liking him.

whilst you are here wailing and moaning about him and your die-hard affection for him..
he might probably be in a bush at the back of the camp smashing and caining another girl.. or sleeping or eating doughnuts..

why not just ask him out yourself or go live your life??
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2015
boboLIL:
for God's sake I didn't say I wanted to sleep with him. Cool it with the insults.
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by boboLIL(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2015
sk8er:

for God's sake I didn't say I wanted to sleep with him. Cool it with the insults.
de there de confuse ursef.... Not everything is costly sha...
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by boboLIL(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2015
adren:

whilst you are here wailing and moaning about him and your die-hard affection for him..
he might probably be in a bush at the back of the camp smashing and caining another girl.. or sleeping or eating doughnuts..

why not just ask him out yourself or go live your life??
I bet u,,, she is okay wid daht ... She wants to be among the gals.... Some gals no get shame sha
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Sigh
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by olaztek(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Attention Seeker
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by karleone(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
sk8er:
I don't know why he won't make a move or ask me out. He knows I'm attracted to him.
I will sha miss him when I leave camp.

This post tells of a Lady who desperately needs a husband...
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by kuchikau: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
boboLIL:
Why are you like this?
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Timbuktu14(m): 12:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Dog na Dog weda na Austracian or local. 3weeks n u come on here to spit this poo? Smh angry
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by boboLIL(m): 6:06am On Dec 11, 2015
kuchikau:
.... Why are you like this?
dnt be stupid again
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Black men everywhere shocked,

With the way u sound u must be an olosho smelly thing.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2015
sk8er:
Sigh
Let him pound you twice then you good to go grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by kuchikau: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2015
boboLIL:
dnt be stupid again
Be cultured.pls
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by henrixx(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
sk8er:
Sigh
nne nawa to you ooo... Instead of you to talk him up u come here dey telll us... So make we go helep u toast am abi?

Abeg if him no gree carry ur kpomo go barracks... Solja plenty full ground for therre
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by amii131(f): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Lolz..came to read comments,my advice for u is to move on most military men are flooded wit ladies in camp as u leave camp other new corpers will be coming too,i feel u just want sex maybe wen ur out of that camp i guess u will see clearly like i said forget abt him as he don't seem to push forward in the friendship/relatinshp.
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by james2man: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Have you not heard the song? They go born wowo ,if corper marry soldier they go born wowo. I hope your lust for isnt for favorable posting to ppa.
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
james2man:
Have you not heard the song? They go born wowo ,if corper marry soldier they go born wowo. I hope your lust for isnt for favorable posting to ppa.
Lol
And If Corper marry corper dem go born mumu cheesy
grin
I have already been posted to my ppa and I didn't ask him for help once.
I truly love him. This isn't about favourable posting.
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
By the way I think he loves me too.
He asked someone to check if am alright and ask why my calls aren't going through. The person delivered the message to me today.
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by sweetMichael(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
there is these beautiful arm officer, a young lady, in akwa ibom camp platoon one,I once felt the same way you did, when I first saw her, but one thing was sure, every guy in the camp loved her, that made me not to make a move then, experience
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
sk8er:

yea, maybe. But I don't care.
I love military men.

Oh my God cry
Some girls sef

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 15, 2015
sweetMichael:
there is these beautiful arm officer, a young lady, in akwa ibom camp platoon one,I once felt the same way you did, when I first saw her, but one thing was sure, every guy in the camp loved her, that made me not to make a move then, experience
I see.
I don't think she would have accepted your proposal anyway so good decision.
Re: I'm In Love With My Platoon Commander. by Cocaiine(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
What exactly happened between you two?

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act:- Two Patients Nabbed Having Sex In Lagos Hospital (photos) - / Question From A Ghanaian Lady / Hilarious Proof That Girls Are Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.