Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) (26664 Views)

ID Cabasa: How I Discovered Olamide As A 14-Year-Old Boy / Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. / D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't get, i ain't igbo but is it cos we all don't really what phyno says half the time, how do you put a talent like that at No. 10? lil kesh above him, that's great injustice. olamide deserved the number 1 spot tho, it's all about staying relevant and he was and still is, he filled the big shoe dagrin left behind so well and gave us reason to believe we can have more like Dagrin, olamide keep it up, keep churning out entertaining songs.

1 Like

Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by femi4: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Krayzeejhay:
Baba miliano...giving good mvsic is ur hobby...

But m jst getting to know the meaning of 'shoki'..means 'a quickie'...chai!!,yoruba ehn!

Now m hearing 'KPOMO' by reminicese...
Shoki is a slang......it can also means "fix it"
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by anigbajumo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

they were judged with their hit bangers...
I think olamide's own was Shakiti bobo.
*Social media appeal
*Massive airplay
*International acceptance
Etc

Though I felt Davido should come first.

Exactly my thought, what is burner is even doing on that list?

Vector is consistent this year than previous year,the likes of king Kong,viper,8 and even his non stop over 2hrs freestyle is a record that is not easy for any rapper in Africa to break.
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by anigbajumo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

*Social media appeal
*Massive airplay
Etc

Vector is consistent this year than previous year,the likes of king Kong,viper,8 and even his non stop over 2hrs freestyle is a record that is not easy for any rapper in Africa to break.
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
nice
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
anigbajumo:

The only vector's song I know of this year is king kong and this new one now, can't remember the name but I really like it.
That's why I said massive airplay, did King Kong outshine Shakiti Bobo, Ojuelegba, Shoki... etc?
I don't think freestyles were considered.

Vector wasn't even on the wildcats. Na them sabi joor...

Lols @ burner, na burna biko... hahahaha. I don't know what song he was nominated for, maybe Yawa dey or Check n Balance.
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by anigbajumo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
I don't get, i ain't igbo but is it cos we all don't really what phyno says half the time, how do you put a talent like that at No. 10? lil kesh above him, that's great injustice. olamide deserved the number 1 spot tho, it's all about staying relevant and he was and still is, [s]he filled the big shoe dagrin left behind so well and gave us reason to believe we can have more like Dagrin, [/s]olamide keep it up, keep churning out entertaining songs.

Bro am a fan of Olamide, but his lyrics is no where to be found in comparing to Dagrin.

I just dey laugh here,u need to gat dagrin's song and listen to his lyrics wella before u can compare Olamide to him.

He is arguably the hard working rapper in Nigeria right now but it LYRICS is damn far from that of Dagrin.

1 Like

Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by luthorcorp: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
lol,seriously yemi alade is on the list?
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
anigbajumo:

Bro am a fan of Olamide, but his lyrics is no where to be found in comparing to Dagrin.

I just dey laugh here,u need to gat dagrin's song and listen to his lyrics wella before u can compare Olamide to him.

He is arguably the hard working rapper in Nigeria right now but it LYRICS is damn far from that of Dagrin.

My guy if you read my post well, i said entertaining, he is entertaining and making me smile and happy as we sometimes starved of some good fun music, wizkid sometimes tries to inspire and sounds real, we put him down and take davido, y cos we just like a good entertaining song, i loved dagrin like crazy cos he was so gansta and real, he could rhyme, get naughty, make punchlines but he also have to give it to olamide, the dude is damn hard working, it's so hard to come out with hits after hits after hits.
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by anigbajumo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

The only vector's song I know of this year is king kong and this new one now, can't remember the name but I really like it.
That's why I said massive airplay, did King Kong outshine Shakiti Bobo, Ojuelegba, Shoki... etc?
I don't think freestyles were considered.

Vector wasn't even on the wildcats. Na them sabi joor...

Lols @ burner, na burna biko... hahahaha. I don't know what song he was nominated for, maybe Yawa dey or Check n Balance.

King Kong is good work from vector,I love the song may be am big fan of him.
Freestyles were not considered but it was a good record set by him,I was even expecting Sarkodie to tackle him but all top Africa's rapper kept silent.

Yawa dey is not enough for burner to be there.... No no no
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by anigbajumo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

My guy if you read my post well, i said entertaining, he is entertaining and making me smile and happy as we sometimes starved of some good fun music, wizkid sometimes tries to inspire and sounds real, we put him down and take davido, y cos we just like a good entertaining song, i loved dagrin like crazy cos he was so gansta and real, he could rhyme, get naughty, make punchlines but he also have to give it to olamide, the dude is damn hard working, it's so hard to come out with hits after hits after hits.

U garrit,
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
the list make brain, but keshhi shuld be b4 Burna....
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by danbrowndmf(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
That osagie alonge is the best PR have seen in Nigeria.best music critic also. Shout out to olamide.it cool to see olamide & his protedge been on the list.investing in human is the best investment in life..i wish to own a record label someday and give life through there musical talent...!
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

*Social media appeal
*Massive airplay
Etc

Again, barbie?

It should be "though I feel". tongue
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by isan(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
7 ODUDUWA's dey d list...
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by avrex3k(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
truth be told!!
anigbajumo:

Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by MENTORCH(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
etebefia:
Wizkid wasn't so active this year, why the second place?

Go and listen to Babanla,that track says it all.
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by fizziea(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
nonsense list

[size=18pt] no REEKADO, NO FALz then ur list is biased [/size]

1 Like

Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by Nelrulez(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
What was the criteria looked at before coming up with this list?
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by Nelrulez(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
fizziea:
nonsense list

God bless you Sir. Why would they take Burna boy or Korede over Falz? They judges must all be insane

1 Like

Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by IamGentle(f): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
#Endtime Mtv
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by STILESGANG: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Where is that safarigirl?always hating on olamide
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by IamGentle(f): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
fizziea:
nonsense list

no mind dem Imagine! Dem no put my crush @FALz even Adekunle Gold with his Orente! angry
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by Temysteve(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
etebefia:
Wizkid wasn't so active this year, why the second place?
u fit comot am put airforce nah.
Re: MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) by Temysteve(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
anigbajumo:
lol,Wizkid ahead of Davido?I laugh in Spanish.....so Lil kesh is still ahead of baba Igbo (phyno) dis year shey?

What a wack list,where is vector and Mi abaga?
feel free to add urs. Nd stop discriminating..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Issues Reproduction Warrant For Naira Marley / Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises / Chioma Obiadi To Represent Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.