Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. (21259 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by queensera(f): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nigerian singer "wizkid" set to release a song with the Ybnl founder "olamide" The singer also declared that he has joined the "ShakuShaku" league.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/wizkid-to-release-song-with-olamide-as.html

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Topccy007: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
If you agree Buhari should go back to Daura by 2019 please hit the "like" button

As for Olamide a Wizkid ....patiently waiting for the studio outcome

25 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by itspzpics(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Oya nah

See this >>> New S€xy Photo of Munachi Abii Short dress http://www.praizeupdate.com/new-sexy-photo-of-munachi-abii-short-dress/

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by GloriaNinja(f): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
WIZKID IS TALENTED

29 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Chrisbeks: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
I have already started smelling the nonsense they are cooking. Trash!!!!

63 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Amirullaha(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cool...
Also Waiting for:
Wizkid X Davido
Davido X Olamide X Wizkid
Tiwa X Yemi Alade

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Donopsiano(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
OMO SEE STUDIOOOO MEHN!!!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by dejonathan(f): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Make dem sha release beta song
Cos if dey don smoke dem ganja na trash dem go dey spew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by HeyCorleone(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Even if Olamide and WizKid fart thru out the track Nigerians would still groove to it and call it a jam.

We have very poor taste in music.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by HeWrites(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
#GBEDUU!!!!

Some haters will be wondering, "But I thought they were fighting na"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by barallanee(f): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chrisbeks:
hmmm,pls dnt comman die 4 people matter o,dey dunno u...take lumapil and sleep..jealousy is dangerous o..am being an unknown frnd

17 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Jaytecq(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
so there is a league called shaku shaku league?
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by zombieHUNTER: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chrisbeks:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Auxiliary(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Another noise loading...

Good combo tho... Make dem help them destinies...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by michresa(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
,,,,,Till then sha.

Jah bless ur hustle guys.

trash or no trash, kp soaring,,,
hard work pays,,
money must definitely be made,,,,
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Nedfed(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
GloriaNinja:
WIZKID IS TALENTED
Who ask you question?
We tell you we no know?
Na so una create beef btw Wizkid and Davido b4 God intervene.
Bad belle people

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by alphaconde(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
when ronaldo and messi go cooperate like this
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
I think I'd prefer Wizkid X Davido feature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by LilSmith55(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Donopsiano:
OMO SEE STUDIOOOO MEHN!!!!!

Even if u no sabi sing music, u enter this kind studio... I swear u self go wan enter Music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by omoadeleye(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
The soco nkan?
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by KendrickAyomide: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
tongue
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Achillesdam500(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
I sense crap coming 'our' way
Nairalanders help retweet jare
MY TWITTER PEOPLE! Pillars Of the e-cosmos Is there anything impossible for the gods of this street...hell no! PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS! 3k Retweets I believe we can do this and help me get this badass jacket from King Of Talk.
Kindly click the link below and help retweet

https://twitter.com/lancespurs/status/981542917729865730?s=19
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by itchie: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Another noise loading
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by coluka: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Anything with olamide on it is a NO from me. That guy can sing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by psalmson001: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Those saying Baddo sneh & Starboy sneh combo is another noise loading, please goan listen to Omo To Shan & Confam Ni, then u can goan argue with your ancestors if its another noise loading or not.

Awon haters oshi........shior!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by MiamiePizza(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
GloriaNinja:
WIZKID IS TALENTED
Super talented

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
junky Johnkids. Truly the leaders of tomorrow to unsit the likes of Buharri, OBJ and Jona
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by PigMeat: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Locked up all day to come up with gabbage for brainless Nigerian children.
Re: Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
I can't wait to download the song

let me go buy MB and wait for them to release it

Wizkid na Boss symbol of Nigerian Music
No Wizkid no Music

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday / J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain / Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.