Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669916 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Censorednews(f): 10:41pm On May 28, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.

OSHEY

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by smithsen: 7:22am On May 29, 2020
https://mathassignmentexperts.com/ is the best academic assignment writing company over the world and famous as the best Mathematics assignment help service providers all over the world mostly in the USA. Their target is to provide mathematics assignment to the worldwide students by the best math tutors to improve their knowledge concerning calculation that has utmost importance in reading the additional academic subjects for instance Accounting, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, etc. If solving Mathematics problems is not your cup of coffee, then https://mathassignmentexperts.com/is always ready to offer you the best Maths assignment help provided by the specialized statisticians. In https://mathassignmentexperts.com/, our best online math tutor are able to deliver detailed & concise solutions to mathematical problems from any segment of mathematics beginning from Apprentice to Ph.D. level. If you want help from the best math tutor online, visit our website and place an order today. We will deliver your math assignment answers well before the due time.

https://mathassignmentexperts.com/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by CollinsRemnant: 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
Wow... Love to Nigeria and nairaland

Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 31, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.
angry grin you just spoke our mind
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by EncoreTrades(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Are you a Nigerian Student, you are invited to join our Foundation Education Pandemic Motivational Program.

You stand the chance to answer some questions, or solve simple math problems and win our weekly Giveaway Prices

Our Pandemic Giveaway Program will take part on our Instagram page... and it will kick off this Friday 9pm Nigeria Time with the first question.

The first person to submit the correct answer to the question wins the Star Price of 10000 naira.

Then we will have other consolation prices for the runner ups....Recharge cards etc

Take advantage of this pandemic initiatives and win BIG...

Brought to you by;

Beverly Foundation Africa
www.beverlyafrica.org

follow our instagram page:
@beverlyfoundation

Come let us have Fun:
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bettypaul: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Very true.
meanwhile check this news out

President Buhari Set To Approve Reopening Of Worship Centres.
President Buhari is expected to approve the recommendations of the PTF on which segment of the economy will be allowed to open on Monday.
READ MORE>>> https://soireenews.com/president-buhari-set-to-approve-reopening-of-worship-centres
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NumuSings(f): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Better late, than never!

I don't see why anyone would want to separate a "country" from a country".

We are one and we all should learn to live together.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by biz2get(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
NumuSings:
Better late, than never!

I don't see why anyone would want to separate a "country" from a country".

We are one and we all should learn to live together.

Sorry, but we are clearly not .. And i don't have to be Igbo to know that .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NumuSings(f): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2020
biz2get:

Sorry, but we are clearly not .. And i don't have to be Igbo to know that .

You need not be sorry, your opinion.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tigigi: 2:36am On Jun 03, 2020
[b][/b]
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by solarpanelcp: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
It is a informative post. Thanks for sharing this.
Regards,
https://solarpanelcostprice.com.au/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NumuSings(f): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by supersdo520: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2020
During the epidemic, far more black brothers died in America than white brothers
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Justiceleague1: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2020
This thread need to be taken down

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Sammygist: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Raustin(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who knows where I can get free e-books on the Nigerian Civil War? I've read There was a country by Chinua Achebe but I want other perspectives from those who witnessed the war. Please share any links.
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by cat0838: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2020
American protest is too exciting well, black brothers have to protect themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Sylvarose: 1:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Lets talk about a time bomb in male reproductive system.. "ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION/IMPOTENCE"
Impotence is a condition wherein a man experiences inability to achieve and maintain an erection for satisfying sexual experience.

WHAT ARE THE CAUSES??
•Stress & Anxiety.
•Alcohol and Drugs
•Diabetes.
•High blood pressure/hypertension
•Prostate surgery
•Masturbation.
•Depression.
•prostate cancer & Baldness
•Ulcers & use of chemicals.
•Low self-esteem.
•Smoking & Narcotics
•Hormone imbalance
•Multiple sclerosis
•Nerve Damage
•Atherosclerosis
•Gloom & Fear
•Uncertainties, Sadness.
•Fatigue and Obesity.
•Problems in relationships.

WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS;
-Inability to maintain an erection.
-Decreased libido/sexual desires.
-Premature ejaculation.
Can this defects be completely and permanently treated
YES...with STC30�
~100% pure Natural health products from MALAYSIA.
~intensive formula
~Relieves fatigue and Exhaustion.
~Improves Vitality.
~Prevents & heals male Impotence.
~permanently treats erectile dysfunction.
~It is a stem cell therapy plant based supplement
~improves entire function of the body to treat any diseases found in your body system.
~Boost sexual drive with no side effects.
Order your STC30 for your own testimonies to be shared....�����

https:///EjrZ98QWCsD0uurNmjJLhc

WhatsApp/Call 08113934894 to place your orders. Delivery worldwide!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Oga Seun, I see this rule modification was done after Buhari came to power. To me, it was made as the result of a direct threat by the powers that be, rather than out of love of a people.
Five years on the regime has done nothing to douse ethnic tensions but rather turned out to be the most divisive and abusive in history.
In as much as I'm not in support of the Biafran thing, I really do wish we could have back the pre-1914 southern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by moyanga2: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
The All Progressives Congress, APC has disqualified Governor Godwin Obaseki from the party’s party scheduled for this month.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-apc-disqualifies-gov-obaseki.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.