Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,595,737 members, 6,021,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 09:03 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (486590 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by AdeyemiAdigun(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14
Thanks Boss, Am new Here
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by melaniaup: 4:13pm On Nov 15
Please let enlighten ourselves on the issue of bad governance

Please search for saynotobadgovernment on Facebook and telegram to join
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Joseph998: 1:19am On Nov 17
I expected him to ask...
Yet he feels shy...
Shy with an erect dick pointing my way...

https://relationshiprig.com/5-weird-things-guys-want-in-bed-but-feel-so-shy-to-ask-your-man-inclusive/

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by digbazar: 1:55am On Nov 19
We are a Germany based company which is providing scholarships and higher study-related solutions for the Africans. We have more than 26 scholarships database. Please have a look... https://degreeola.com/list-of-organizations-who-give-scholarships-in-germany/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by JulianBarnes: 4:49pm On Nov 22
Then this country should be fair to all.
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by TinubuGoQuench: 10:41pm On Nov 22
Superlifemarket:
If you were told that there was a buisness opportunity that could fetch you a 100k a week and further up to a million varying on the extent of dedication and work put into it, would you listen?...................would you want to live that life that currently sounds like a fantasy situation to you?..................they say the word "POOR" means Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.......interested?..................send me a mail @ isaacdagogo@yahoo.com and book a spot at my zoom conference meeting.

THIEF!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Stephenydaniel(f): 12:10pm On Nov 24
��Do u know that with the support of *IELTS* , hundreds and thousands of students and professional have been able to travel to countries they have always dreamt of and start living life, enjoying access to quality education and good jobs?��

With �️ *Travengo* , we give you the most affordable rate interns of *IELTS* and *Visa* Application with other benefits such as; ���

- Access to free information and enquiries
- Professional advice interns of the best places that will be of benefits to you for travels.
- Access to free. instructional materials.
- 24 hours *IELTS* Training and mock test
- Evaluation, Support and feedback
- practicals and well equipped classroom experience.
- "Direct" contact with *IELTS* Officials who will be in charge of training our students on what to expect in the examination.��
- Free student visa application and discount in other visa application as well.

Our target is to help our clients score a minimum of 7.5 Band and make their Visa Application free and fair

Our offices can be located in major parts of Nigeria.

Contact us now for more info on *IELTS* programs.�
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kloenboi: 8:33pm On Nov 24
SEUN I understand why you are scared of the dissolution of the contraption called Nigeria and that is simply GREED and The fear of loosing your livelihood that is playing out. I understand all that because our politicians are better (GREEDY) than you in that regard with so many political post made a family affair. But I want to let you know that 80% of registered Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp users are not from AMERICA, Likewise other social media platforms. So now you can see that you got it all wrong simply because you are scared that Biafrans might deregister themselves from Nairaland thereby making you to loose a lot of membership. I also want to believe that deep inside your heart you know that Nigeria is not working out and will never work, so why are you writing to discredit Secessionists?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mtoluwa: 1:40pm On Nov 27
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Greggreg: 8:42am

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.