Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669938 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by AdeyemiAdigun(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thanks Boss, Am new Here
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by melaniaup: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please let enlighten ourselves on the issue of bad governance

Please search for saynotobadgovernment on Facebook and telegram to join
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by digbazar: 1:55am On Nov 19, 2020
We are a Germany based company which is providing scholarships and higher study-related solutions for the Africans. We have more than 26 scholarships database. Please have a look... https://degreeola.com/list-of-organizations-who-give-scholarships-in-germany/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by JulianBarnes: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Then this country should be fair to all.
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Stephenydaniel(f): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
��Do u know that with the support of *IELTS* , hundreds and thousands of students and professional have been able to travel to countries they have always dreamt of and start living life, enjoying access to quality education and good jobs?��

With �️ *Travengo* , we give you the most affordable rate interns of *IELTS* and *Visa* Application with other benefits such as; ���

- Access to free information and enquiries
- Professional advice interns of the best places that will be of benefits to you for travels.
- Access to free. instructional materials.
- 24 hours *IELTS* Training and mock test
- Evaluation, Support and feedback
- practicals and well equipped classroom experience.
- "Direct" contact with *IELTS* Officials who will be in charge of training our students on what to expect in the examination.��
- Free student visa application and discount in other visa application as well.

Our target is to help our clients score a minimum of 7.5 Band and make their Visa Application free and fair

Our offices can be located in major parts of Nigeria.

Contact us now for more info on *IELTS* programs.�
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kloenboi: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
SEUN I understand why you are scared of the dissolution of the contraption called Nigeria and that is simply GREED and The fear of loosing your livelihood that is playing out. I understand all that because our politicians are better (GREEDY) than you in that regard with so many political post made a family affair. But I want to let you know that 80% of registered Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp users are not from AMERICA, Likewise other social media platforms. So now you can see that you got it all wrong simply because you are scared that Biafrans might deregister themselves from Nairaland thereby making you to loose a lot of membership. I also want to believe that deep inside your heart you know that Nigeria is not working out and will never work, so why are you writing to discredit Secessionists?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mtoluwa: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Greggreg: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by frankfrancis871: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tfrancis(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Contact us for ELECTION MONITORING SYSTEM.
This application will helps you protect your hard work against those that rig elections and keep count of your vote.

Features:
1) Admin Back end
2) Local Supervisor Back end
3) Mobile App for Polling Unit Inspectors (Agents)

For more information:
Whatsapp or Call us now for demo: +234-7060624802, +234 703 909 0014

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Martin47: 12:34am On Dec 01, 2020
good artical
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kloenboi:
SEUN I understand why you are scared of the dissolution of the contraption called Nigeria and that is simply GREED and The fear of loosing your livelihood that is playing out. I understand all that because our politicians are better (GREEDY) than you in that regard with so many political post made a family affair. But I want to let you know that 80% of registered Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp users are not from AMERICA, Likewise other social media platforms. So now you can see that you got it all wrong simply because you are scared that Biafrans might deregister themselves from Nairaland thereby making you to loose a lot of membership. I also want to believe that deep inside your heart you know that Nigeria is not working out and will never work, so why are you writing to discredit Secessionists?
Well,I don't want "bad to worse".
Seun's case is better than that of some people.
So,I will also say 'no" to secession since it can't happen without a national war that will actually make it impossible for families to remain let alone Nigeria.
If you think the so-called traditional leaders or/and governors have fantastic visionary plans towards it,then your"re not being realistic.
Ultimately, nobody will gain anything from a national war.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BojackHorseman: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Well,I don't want "bad to worse".
Seun's case is better than that of some people.
So,I will also say 'no" to secession since it can't happen without a national war that will actually make it impossible for families to remain let alone Nigeria.
If you think the so-called traditional leaders or/and governors have fantastic visionary plans towards it,then your"re not being realistic.
Ultimately, nobody will gain anything from a national war.

Its a dicey situation. He has a point when he says Nigeria is never going to work because it's seeming so especially when you look at Nigeria's unfortunate history, it's repetitiveness today and most especially why Nigeria was created; for the white man's benefit.
From time, we had and will have no business being a prosperous nation for it's people.

Secession is a solution but it is also a problem, depends on where you're standing. The fact that there are two views on this means further questions should be asked and answered until all human concerned feel a sense of equity and shouldn't be shunned by Nairaland. That's very undiplomatic.

National war will lead to loss of lives and property but at the end it might spur a better society.
The current epileptic state of affairs in Nigeria is already causing loss of lives and property... just at a slower rate and it's not affecting the elite so it's not important lol. There's definitely not going to be a better society in this system. What am I even saying? We're 60 years old, right? This already is the better society and it's rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by holywind(m): 6:01am On Dec 10, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by GidiCars: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. grin

No one can stop the disintegration of nigeria, war is coming which would lead to secession. The UK have loads of issues they're dealing with ATM (Brexit deals and stuff) so don't think they will help you this time around. Once the war starts, everyone would secure their region.

Say no to one nigeria. Anything that will break this country apart is a welcome development. Of course, you don't expect most elites including the owner of this site to support it cause they know they have more to lose.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by holafloyd(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Seccession is not a bad idea anyways. If you feel you're been denied of some rights why stick to such government?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
GidiCars:
I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. grin

No one can stop the disintegration of nigeria, war is coming which would lead to secession. The UK have loads of issues they're dealing with ATM (Brexit deals and stuff) so don't think they will help you this time around. Once the war starts, everyone would secure their region.

Say no to one nigeria. Anything that will break this country apart is a welcome development. Of course, you don't expect most elites including the owner of this site to support it cause they know they have more to lose.
War will end everybody cos nobody is prepared for it.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Wyry: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by kolkataff123: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2020
There are various kinds of Bazi’s in Kolkata FF that the player has to guess. Unlike regular lotteries, where the numbers are pre-determined, in this game, the player has to calculate the passing record number. Remember that this game can be played only after ample practice. The games have guessing tutorial videos and guiding videos on YouTube which can further give insights to Kolkata fatafat
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kabadiz: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
please i need a shared apartment around lagos island
i work in lekki
pls contact 08156735019.

MALE
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by asad252585: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Waoo
Thanks for giving me a chance to communicate
https://bestappsapk.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.