|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,595,739 members, 6,021,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 November 2020 at 09:09 AM
Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by jcmaiah(m): 6:37am On Oct 20|
LOVELYSKINZNEW:Come and stop the secession let me see
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by saleem105(m): 7:40am On Oct 20|
still on Endsars matter,my sub will soon finish and I won't be able to retweet again.
please anyone should help me out it 1000 or 500.
account number 2105173971 UBA
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chiedu4Trump: 10:59am On Oct 21|
jcmaiah:I beg no mind them
The break of Nija is gathering speed,thanks to Buhari
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by LightOnScams: 4:04pm On Oct 21|
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Anas09: 2:58pm On Oct 22|
We will still go.
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by affiliate2020: 4:19pm On Oct 22|
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Therichwebnews: 10:02am On Oct 23|
<a href="https://therichwebnews.com/top-8-relationship-rules-for-partners/">Top 8 Relationship Rules For Partners</a>
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kheeng1: 5:04am On Oct 24|
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by multiple4u: 4:52am On Oct 25|
This is so sad! You didn't talk about insulting Biafrans.
I just don't know what to tell you.
Goodluck with your ban!
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by karkel(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25|
Nigeria is a complex entity....... It will be simplify by spliting
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by VisioDirect: 1:07pm On Oct 26|
Nobody can stop Nigeria from breaking up, forget this nonsense thread.
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kheeng1: 3:31pm On Oct 27|
See Abuja riot
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by microjobpays: 5:05pm On Oct 27|
*POSITIVE THINGS RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA WILL BRING! - FOREIGN DIPLOMAT REVEALS*
If Nigeria restructured into provinces -
1) Northern Province
2) Middle Belt Province
3) Oduduwa Province
4) Biafra Province
5) Niger Delta Province (Atlantic)
Then Central Government at FCT.
10 positive things that would happen within 5 years
(primarily due to inter-province competition)
1. The first province to experience economic explosion would obviously be the Western Province. The Oduduwua Master plan will be revealed. There would be trans-regional 4g internet fiber connection/rail/subways/highways/power grids etc. Yoruba will become the 2nd official language. They are relatively united. They have oil. They own academia. They have mega corporations. The WP would be the first to have stable 24/7 power supply! Foreign money will flood the province. More Forbes recognized billionaires will arise. Some of them will be internet billionaires. Lagos will be relieved a little from overpopulation as railway lines from other states will make living elsewhere and working in Lagos a breeze.
2. The Northern Province will have stronger islamic laws. Sharia will be entrenched and this will make the NP become the least corrupt province. The middle east (Arab) nations will move in to partner with them, bringing major development. Jaiz bank and Unity Bank will become mega banks. Arabic and Hausa will compete with English for dominance in schools. This province will generate more solar power than any other province. After the west, this province will be the 2nd to have 24/7 electricity. They will start exporting food as a major revenue generator.
3. The Middle Belt Province will have a development conference. Focus will be given to solid minerals development/
exports, tourism development and food production/exports. This will become a food hub in West Africa. They will export more food than any other province. Mega mining and food corporations will arise. This province will have foreign inflows through tourism development greater than any other province. It will host the most beautiful places to live in Nigeria.
4. The Biafra Province will transform into the Auto Industry Hub of Africa. Indigenous manufacturing of vehicles that will start competing with foreign vehicles will commence in earnest. This will grow to manufacturing of airplanes, helicopters, tractors, cranes, heavy duty construction equipment etc. Forbes recognised billionaires living in Anambra will arise. The Biafra agitation will fizzle out since formation of the BP will be seen as a Biafra success in all ramification. There would be so much development that villages (as we currently know them) will quickly cease to exist. This province will be the first to semi-urbanize all their rural areas as all the Igbos living abroad will rush back to take advantage of the changes.
5. The Atlantic Province will take the Uyo blueprint and run with it. An abundance of oil wealth and opening up of major sea ports at Rivers and Uyo will enable this region to revamp their infrastructure quickly. There will be more monorails here than anywhere else. This will be the 3rd province to achieve 24/7 electricity generation in Nigeria (mainly from gas turbine technology).
6. With provincial indigenous security forces in control, kidnapping, Armed robbery, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and the Niger delta militancy attacks will all fizzle out. Nigeria will become the most secure and peaceful African nation; thus attracting more foreigners.
7. Each Province will have their own airline professionally managed. And with better roads/rail, air and land transport costs will crash.
8. With the rapid development occurring all over, Nigerias GDP will shoot up. Obtaining visas to travel out will become easy as more people will want to come in than go out. A worldwide immigration into Nigeria will commence, as Nigerians living abroad will be struggling with foreigners to enter the country. ''Nigeria will become the most desirable Nation to live in".
9. The central government at the FCT will become smaller and less powerful. There will be a mini-exodus from Abuja to the provinces as the action is now elsewhere. The outskirts of Abuja will no longer be heavily overpopulated. Abuja will become awesome again.
10. The 10th positive thing that would quickly happen is positive idea.
Pls share for the sensitization of the benefits of Restructuring.
Nigeria must flourish again.��
2 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by amstamon: 6:46am On Oct 29|
microjobpays:PLEASE NAIRALANDERS ,ALWAYS CHECK THE DATE OF REGISTERED MEMBER ON HIS PROFILE BEFORE REPLYING SO AS TO AVOID REPLYING A NEWLY REGISTERED PAID MONIKERS TO CAUSE CONFUSION IN THE FORUM.THEY ARE MANY HERE .
PLEASE WE NEED PEACE AND TOGETHERNESS.
SOME OF THESE PAID BOT,ARE THE ONES WITH NEW REGISTERED MONIKERS AND THEY DONT DESERVE TO BE REPLIED . DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THEM
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by crisgold: 3:15pm On Nov 02|
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by beamtopola: 5:24pm On Nov 02|
If biden wins tomorrow, i will deactivate this account. If Trump win tomorrow, all the terrorists on nairaland should deactivate their account
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Asafa025: 11:09pm On Nov 04|
*�DO YOU KNOW WHAT UNIRON OFFERS?�*
�️Uniron is an enterprise basically centered in training people on how to produce certain domestic products, ranging from body/skin care, hair care, laundry, and perfumed products.
�️Uniron also gives address/details of the places where you can secure the production chemicals.
*�WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL FOR OUR TRAINING PROGRAM?�*
�This skill acquisition will help you in bringing down your expenses on domestic products to the barest level
� It could inspire you on how to be self-employed through the production of several domestic products and selling them to people. Or it could be an avenue for you to have another source of income.
� The company gives you *bonuses worth #30,000* where by you gain access to *the ultimate resources on How to write powerful advertisement copy from one of America's Top copywriter and mail order entrepreneur Joseph Sugarman*
```The training fee is as little as ₦1999.99.
The full details of the program is as follows:```
♨️♨️ *Module* 1
��Production of multipurpose liquid soap
��Production of bar saop
��Production of Detergent
��Production of Bleach
��Production of Starch(cold Water)
��Production of toilet cleaner
��Production of scouring powder(vim)
```Training fee #499.99```
♨️♨️ *Module* 2
��Production of Toilet soap
��Production of medicated soap
��Production of body cream
��Production of medicated Cream
��Production of perfumed baby jelly
��Production of face powder
```Training fee #499.99```
♨️♨️ *Module 3*
��Production Hair cream
��Production of shampoo
��Production Hair Relaxer
��Production Hair conditioner
��Production of pink oil
��Production after shave spray
```Traning fee #499.99```
♨️♨️ *Module* 4
��Production of Body perfume
��Production of Air Freshener
��Production of Dettol
��Production of izzal
��Production of insectizide (otapiapia)
```Training fee ₦499.99``
*All amounts to ₦1999.99*
If you are interested or need further clarification, chat me up through this number
*_Oyinbo people would say "Opportunity comes once". For this reason, you dare not forfeit this golden opportunity_*
After the complesion of the program you would be offended certificate
�Thanks for your patronage in advance�
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by funkeyuche: 4:14pm On Nov 05|
please can someone help me by telling me the cost and direction to move from oshodi to kola bus stop before toll gate. Thanks
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by knowhowk: 11:18pm On Nov 06|
In debunking the position of some that the issue of the Nigerian State was already a settled matter, he asked: “Settled by who? In any case, nothing is ever settled until it is settled right. Nigeria is still very much unstable and the democratic institutions remain fragile. There is need to reinforce the structures of the country through deliberate inclusiveness in order to achieve stability.”
The author, who said he was just two-and-a-half years old when the war broke out and was exactly five years and two months old when it ended, in a conversation on his book with PREMIUM TIMES observed that, “Someone once said that history is always current because it always manages to repeat itself. It is never too late to discuss historical matters”.
He singled out a specific episode that could have altered the course of Nigeria's history:
“In the case of the Aburi agreement, I am of the view that it was the breach of this agreement voluntarily entered into in Ghana that led to the war. The terms of the agreement were clear and unambiguous. No one disputes the original terms. But once General Gowon returned to Lagos, the so-called super bureaucrats, composed mainly of ethnic minorities in the north and south of Nigeria, persuaded him to jettison the agreement. That was not really a problem, and let me even concede for a moment that they had genuine reasons and even good intentions for all.
“The problem was that they UNILATERALLY altered it. To suggest therefore that General Ojukwu should have accepted the unilateral alteration, even if it offered the East 95 percent of the original agreement, as argued by Chief Phillip Asiodu, is at the root of the lack of honour and integrity in the conduct of national affairs. As I pointed out in the book, honour and integrity cannot be measured in percentages.”
Recalling the sequence of missteps be believed triggered the war, Mr. Offodile regretted that some officials, acting on behalf of the Federal Government, circumvented the implementation of an important provision of the accord and plunged Nigeria into a bloody conflict.
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bestpaintballgu: 11:35am On Nov 07|
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Golan007: 5:24pm On Nov 07|
Biden extends lead in Pennsylvania by 2431 votes.
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Guobadiapaul819: 10:31pm On Nov 08|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQDL7GwCew Watch one of the lawyers representing [/url]#Endsars youths has to say concerning the Lagos Panel Suspending Sitting Over Freezing Of #ENDSARS
Protesters' Bank Accounts By CBN
Please Don't forget to click the red subscribe button for more trending news videos
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ambrosepresh: 9:06am On Nov 10|
Send us a message today!!
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Naijahall(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12|
Governor Godwin Obaseki and his deputy, Philip Shaibu, sworn-in for a second term in office (photos)
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Naijahall(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12|
Governor Godwin Obaseki and his deputy, Philip Shaibu, sworn-in for a second term in office (photos)
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Techcornerng(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12|
|Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Superlifemarket: 3:45pm On Nov 13|
If you were told that there was a buisness opportunity that could fetch you a 100k a week and further up to a million varying on the extent of dedication and work put into it, would you listen?...................would you want to live that life that currently sounds like a fantasy situation to you?..................they say the word "POOR" means Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.......interested?..................send me a mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org and book a spot at my zoom conference meeting.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158