Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668867 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Dre234: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2020
Hello everyone my name is thoyeeb and i want to talk yo you about pi coin which is the next big thing. its safe to use and easy to mine pi. it has reached 10 million active users who are mining pi every single day. Now pi hasn't reached the point where you can trade it but very soon it will. Most of us didn't get the chance to be wealthy with bitcoin well this is your chance at redemption to becoming a millionaire. Am I am not a millionaire now but I know that in the next few years or even months pi will make me richer. Here is my number(08136216505), you can chat me up on whatsapp if you want to register pi and to futher explan more on pi or just download pi app on playstore or apple store and use the username (thoy2000) as your link and start mining easy has a b and c.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

Go and form your own forum and talk what you like. For people that constantly want to go you too like to stay inside other people's things.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tsdarkside(m): 4:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Speaktruth88:
dont mind am....they think we nigerians cant fight back....
am not even concerned about people like am sef....
nigeria has other issues....
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tsdarkside(m): 4:45am On Dec 29, 2020
this thread will grow and grow....
nigerians that understand whats going on will say something too....
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Macrofrancis(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Okay.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by okeyfrank: 3:20am On Jan 01, 2021
TO STAY TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY IS NEGOTIABLE AND NEVER BY FORCE.

EVEN MARRIAGES ARE NEGOTIATED.

IT'S LIKELY THAT WE ARE NEVER MEANT TO BE TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE AND ARE MERELY TRYING TO FORCE SEVERAL INCOMPACTIBLE PEOPLE TOGETHER, HENCE THE NUMEROUS CRISIS BEDEVILING THE COUNTRY.

THE IDIOSYCRACIES OF THE CORE-FULANI DIFERS FROM THE REST OF THE COUNTRY AND THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY THE FULANI CAN CHANGE THEIR MINDSET OVER THIS AND ACCEPT A CIRCULAR SOCIETY.

THE REST OF NIGERIAN [WEST, EAST, MIDDLE BELT, HAUSA] HAVE NO MUCH PROBLEMS LIVING TOGETHER.

SOLUTION WILL BE FIRST TO REVERT BACK TO THE 1963 PEOPLE'S CONSTITUTION THAT WORKED FOR EVERYONE AND DISCARD THE FRAUDULENT, NEPOTIC 1999 CONSTITUTION DEVELOPED BY THE FULANI SECTION OF THE MILITARY JUNTA TO FAVOUR JUST ONE SMALL TRIBE AGAINST THE REST OF US.

THIS IS THE TRUTH THAT CAN SAVE US ALL AS A DIVERSE PEOPLE.

NAIRALAND SHOULD PLEASE CONSIDER THESE FACTS AND REALIZE THAT THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS STRICTLY NEGOTIABLE.

IT'S EVEN AN INSULT ON THE SENSITIVITY OF THE VARIOUS INDIGENOUS PEOPLES/TRIBES IN NIGERIA, FROM WEST TO EAST, TO SAY THAT THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.

WE MUST REJECT THIS UNILATERALLY IMPOSE MINDSET IF WE MUST MAKE PROGRESS.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Geezer44: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
One Nigeria shall we remain. smiley
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by 99thEnemy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Seun is saying he doesn't want IGBOs' and Niger Deltans to be separated from Nigeria.

In other words, IPOB, Biafra this and that, plus Oduduwa and Niger delta republic inciting pros will not be entertained grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is not limited to those doing same with Arewa and Kwararafa Republic grin grin grin

99thEnemy
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by VictorUSA(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2021
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.
What do u mean ? u hv no point.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by greatermax77(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
So, the moderator wants to force everyone into a vehicle that is badly damaged. I reject it abeg.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by agbanzy: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by herbman: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Everyone on the post needs to hear this song about Luggard and Mungo Park. It will put the secessionist point of view in perspective of our struggle for unity.
https://audiomack.com/storytellertune/song/storyteller-x-wammy
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mynd4409: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Papilo.

Your throne will reign forever wink
If I'm. Lying may god punish me cool
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ugoboss2224: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
LAND URGENTLY FOR SALE IN ABUJA

Size : 3000sqm plots of land

Purpose : Residential Plot

Title : FCDA C of O

Price: 12 million (Asking price)

DM or call 08181493942
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ituku4040: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
ABUJA—The Presidency, yesterday, charged those against the administration’s ranching and colony programmes for herdsmen to rethink, noting that they are better off living with the ranches and colonies than dying through the persisting conflicts.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, speaking on an AIT morning programme in response to a question on ancestral attachments to land said: “Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive.

If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter? The exhortation from the Presidency came on a day Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, said that history would be harsh on the present administration if it failed to stop the mass killing of innocent Nigerians.

This is even as the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, in the 17 Southern states yesterday said the insecurity pervading the country, particularly in the North Central zone, poses grave danger to the conduct of next year’s general elections.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, gave the admonishment as he alleged a conspiracy by alleged critics of the administration to frustrate moves towards resolving the crises in the country. Adesina, who spoke on AIT morning programme, said it was wrong to describe the attacks against farmers as one directed against Christians.

He said: “Hundreds have been killed in Zamfara, are they Christians? People have been killed in Birnin Gwari, are they Christians? “What is happening is criminality, pure and simple, and it must be brought to an end. Government has a big role to play in this but the people themselves have a role to play.” Noting what he described as a campaign to stop the implementation of the administration’s plans to check the farmers-herders conflict, Adesina said: “Some people are saying don’t use government money to build ranches. If truly they don’t have lands, that is fine, but remember that Kogi State offered 15,000 hectares of land for cattle colony and in the midst of that offer vicious attacks were unleashed.

“In Plateau State, where we had the recent orgy of killings, the government has offered land for ranches and I tell you that some people are interested in this thing not being resolved.” Better alive than a dead land owner".

Adesina Asked about the ancestral attachment by the people of those states to their lands, he said: “Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive. If you are talking about ancestral attachment, if you are dead, how does the attachment matter? “The National Economic Council that recommended ranching didn’t just legislate it, there were recommendations. “So, if your state genuinely does not have land for ranching, it is understandable; not every state will have land for ranches. But where you have land and you can do something, please do for peace. What will the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?”

Adesina further said the administration is doing its best to ensure peace throughout the country. “There are different theatres of crises in the country and you may look at each theatre with its peculiarities. In the Middle Belt, it has its own peculiarities and what is the peculiarity of that, Farmers-Herders conflict. What has the government done? “It has sent in security agencies starting with the police, later troops, later different operations by the military,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/giving-land-ranching-better-death-presidency/
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Rexpeters22: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2021
https://littlerexy..com/2021/01/boko-haram-has-not-been-defeated.html?m=1

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).[/quote]
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
This guy dey mad.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ishilove:
Heheheheheheheheh... Now I can finally rest from accusations of bigotry cheesy cheesy

NO TO BIAFRA!! cheesy cheesy

One Nigeria!! cheesy

You are a m oron

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
The guy is scared that if Biafra breaks away from Nigeria that Nairaland will die off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.