Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,246 members, 6,243,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 12:06 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (504703 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by SocialCritic: 11:35pm On Mar 24
Good
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MichaelDoublela(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28
I can't make a new post on Nairaland, it kept on telling me that I check back in few minutes, that their sever is over whelmed. Have i been blocked from posting?
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MilestoneLib(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08
Run your Plagiarism test and Reduction, Get professional Thesis writing, Run your Data analysis, Get irresistible proposals and Project Topics, Publicize your Journals and write your Articles @ PRAISE RESEARCH CONSULT..Call or whatsapp us 08098485027
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Jaiyeori: 2:38pm On Apr 08
https://jaiyeorie..com/2020/11/tlolo-jennifer-obayuwana-diana-eneje.html

Top Nigerian influencers and entertainers - #bbnaija Erica Nlewedim Angel Obasi Diana Eneje Tlolo Fateema Ganduje Ajimobi Jennifer Obayuwana Dija Vanessa Azar For Crystal Brunch attend Swarovski Nigeria

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sojik2: 9:12pm On Apr 13
OK o let Sidon dey look o

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.