Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669695 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Favrex(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2021
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///DLpmp9IigwK98i90cRAhzm

hurry this is a rare time opportunity, before the offer closes... join Emmanuel Favour as he unveils the in depth and things you need to know about Ecommerce
Website...

Don't join alone invite your friends... the offer closes very soon

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Obasempirecomdy: 3:00am On Jul 15, 2021
I no ie this post sweet me.. One peaceful and better Nigeria is what we want...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Gisbourne44: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2021
Good Morning house

pls this isnt scam

I'm a masters student who needs people to carry out my survey for my course work

its a 1 page questionnaire on disaster waste management systems.

pls the link is below

i need about 200 reviews for a valid result and i have just 10 at the moment

thanks in anticipation

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyy-emAzGqNO9aoNWuVy53-PBcyh_P4Zc7i6d6rq3ulP64ew/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DoggoneDogg: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
This thread is fake. Yes, I said it!!

You say no to secessionists but you ban people who oppose secession. EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!! shocked

How did I possibly encourage violence to a fugitive that is wanted DEAD or alive?? How na??

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Meshina(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/RZY7tzcM

kindly participate in this survey on "Perception on Youths Dissatisfaction with Nigeria's Political leadership in 2021". It's for my Data Lead Africa project.
Kindly feel free to share this survey link with your colleagues & associates.
Kind regards.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Psalmistproject: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Using nairaland to promote secession?

It's ok if you just shouted this on top of the mountain and then return to the valley whispering, "I'M JUST KIDDING"

you don't censor people to discuss or promote their passion as long as it doesn't violate your rights.

I can't tell you who to associate with that's because we are in democracy but the fear of people that have no regards to the law they are ignorantly accusing others of violating has equally made us lost souls.

I know you are being fingered by some powerful people to censor your platform, they don't mean well for you, if someone creates another forum like yours and has the balls to stand for equity and fairness, you will loose members. And those that supports your decision will equally dump nairaland and join the majority because their assignment is to engage the masses.

Desist from this path you are headed people can only choose to read news mostly at one good source. Don't let yours become second good source.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2021
More....

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
I will soon leave Nigeria for you all..

Affordable, easy to use peanut coating machine is readily available. Contact 09031235112, 08101663059 for more information and order ..

https://youtube.com/shorts/xVket587v3E?feature=share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
More

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Hanshotsolar(m): 5:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Say no to tribalism, we are one Nigeria in God. Love my country.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by walkingshadow911: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
airsaylongcon:
Seun,
Very very very wrong. People have a right to agitate for what they consider to be their rights. Your arbitrary decision to muzzle this right is to say the least stunning. I'm non Igbo but I believe that if the Yoruba and Hausa look down on the Igbos then they might as well let them go. Unless you have received email from DSS then you must share with us so we know who to hold responsible if nairaland goes down or you disappear

his conscience ,freedom of speech and association had been bought over as usual. very shameful
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by princeabdul(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
igbo people should take time and not come at us with with secession, because I'm done tasting their soups.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kapson7887: 6:30am On Jul 22, 2021
Kapson India are manufactures & exporters of various types of products like- Threaded Rods / Bars, All Threaded Rods & Bar, Fully Threaded Rods & Bars, Zinc Plated Fully Threaded Rods, Low Carbon Threaded Rods, Carbon Steel Threaded Rods, Mild Steel Threaded Rods, Hotdip Galvanized Threaded Bars, Electro Galvanized Threaded Bar, HDG Threaded Bar, EN8 Threaded Bar, DIN 975 Threaded Rods, DIN 976 Threaded Rods, Grade 4.8, 6.8, 8.8 Threaded Rods, Thread Rods 6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm, Unified Threaded Rods, UNC Threaded Rods, , Sri Lanka and Nepal etc. from India, Punjab, Ludhiana. http://www.threadedrodsmanufacturers.com - Mobile No- 9876270000

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Marcy45marcy: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by orisa37: 6:55am On Jul 26, 2021
YES.

BUT NAIRALAND MUST ENSURE THAT NIGERIA IS NOT RULED OVER BY A DESPOT, A DICTATOR AND OR A DEMENTED CHARACTER.

THE CURRENT SITUATION IS A MISRULE. ONE WHEEL OF THE TRICYCLE IS DELIBERATELY DESTROYING THE UNION.

NAIRALAND IS THE HUSBAND IN THIS CONNECTION. NAIRALAND MUST ENSURE THAT THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE SO CALLED 1999 CONSTITUTION IS EXPUNGED AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE LIMITED TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY, ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS, AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY..
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by orisa37: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2021
THE SW & SE TRADITIONAL RULERS COUNCILS SHOULD AS A MATTER OF RIGHT DEMAND FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THE IMMEDIATE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF IGBOHO AND KANU.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by orisa37: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2021
The Union is about to be BLEEPED WICKEDLY BY DEMENTED CHARACTERS.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Minpete: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2021
CAUSES AND SOLUTION TO MOUTH ODOR
Many people today believe that it's isn't possible for someone with Mouth Odor could ever find a solution. Some went to dentist, some buy a lot of expensive toothpaste, some even wash their mouth thrice per day but still the Odor doesn't go.
Mouth Odor causes embarrassment and the longer it remains with you the worse it gets.
HAVE YOU BENN DESPERATE FOR SOLUTION?
ARE YOU TIRED OF HOW PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM YOU?
DO YOU WANT YOUR MOI H TO SMELL NICE LIKE THAT OF A BABY?
Then..........
I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU
I read this article online which helped me because I happened to suffer from it before but now am free. I was doubtful at first but if you want solution you will try even if you are not sure.
I went through this article and within three weeks, my wife was the first to notice the change. That's what I will share with you now because what happens with one will happen with another under the same circumstance.
I will share the link with you so that you can go through if you wish.
No be by force my brother/sister. Click on the link below or leave it, na your choice

https://healthaffinity.com.ng/mouthodorsolution/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by orisa37: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2021
The Union is about to be BLEEPED WICKEDLY BY DEMENTED CHARACTERS.

NAIRALAND MUST STOP THIS RAPE ON NIGERIA. IT'S TERRORISM HOOLIGANISM AND BANDITRY.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by orisa37: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2021
BIAFRA IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL. IT'S A THIEF, USURPATION OF THE SS TO RUN WITH THEIR OIL WEALTH AND ABANDONMENT LATER. SS IS NIGERIA NOT BIAFRA. NIGERIA CANNOT OPEN EYES TO Y SPOILATION OF ANY OF HER TERRITORIES. IT'S AN INTEGRITY THAT NAIRALAND MUST NOT ALLOW TO BE COMPROMISED.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by orisa37: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2021
BIAFRA IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL. IT'S A THIEF, USURPATION OF THE SS TO RUN WITH THEIR OIL WEALTH AND ABANDONMENT LATER. SS IS NIGERIA NOT BIAFRA. NIGERIA CANNOT OPEN EYES TO THE SPOILATION OF ANY OF HER TERRITORIES. IT'S AN INTEGRITY THAT NAIRALAND MUST NOT ALLOW TO BE COMPROMISED.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by SWDude: 12:25am On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This thread is fake. Yes, I said it!!

You say no to secessionists but you ban people who oppose secession. EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!! shocked

How did I possibly encourage violence to a fugitive that is wanted DEAD or alive?? How na??

Although I disagree with Seun with his stand on secession, but I'll happily call you out for the nonsense you wrote up there. Did you even read the bollocks you wrote that got you the ban? Come on, say he doesn't support secession doesn't mean you should now start hauling insults, accusing people wrongly and cussing people here and there. I know my post is just one of those numerous posts that try to set you straight, but since you've decided to be a zombie, it'll be difficult to set you free.

Take care.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Gugukjfdd: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Bankyball: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nice one, take your opinion about Biafrans to somewhere else. Abeg
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ivermectinforsa: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
Watch latest Hollywood Movies, Trailer, News and Review. Action Movies, Romantic Movies
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Navalsadiq(m): 3:02am On Jul 31, 2021
EWO !

Sho fe kabouku
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Estry: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Please I forget my Username.Kindly help out
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ifa12345: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
I'm here to solve any of spiritual problem, contact me of any spiritual NEEDS of yours--
Get Your Love Back
Fruit Of The Womb
Fibroid
Business Boom
Financial Breakthrough
Get Rich Without Ritual
Do As I Say
Bad Dream
Promise And Fail
Epilepsy
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Neath
Hypertension
Stroke
Sickle cell
Impotency
Win Court case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win/betnaija win
And Many
More make haste to paste your problem to Babalawo on whatsapp+2349156081372 for spiritual problem today and you will surely get solution to all your predicament

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.