Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669118 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
mediainc:

Go and become a terrorist because bandits and bokoharam are there. Only a fool will engage a dumb zombie like you. Go to YouTube, type bandits and see how they are being killed. If you join too, you will be killed, nothing makes you special.

I’m sure u are listening to what I’ve been saying and did u here violence from my mouth or I think everybody that talks on such issues is an uneducated tout or slowpoke?
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mediainc: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
jaxxy:

I’m sure u are listening to what I’ve been saying and did u here violence from my mouth or I think everybody that talks on such issues is an uneducated tout or slowpoke?
Enemies of the state, you all will be fished out soon.

It is an offense to wish to destroy the state, enemies are smoked out.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
mediainc:

Enemies of the state, you all will be fished out soon.

It is an offense to wish to destroy the state, enemies are smoked out.

And who is an enemy of the state? So to talk is a crime in ur village?? Did I speak or support any violence? Why are u shaking and vibrating ontop of nothing. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mediainc: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
KINGS100:

NOT THE BEST MOVE SIR, OGA SEUN, THIS IS BECOMING A DICTATORSHIP REGIME. LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLES RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION.

DEPRIVATION OF PEOPLES RIGHT IS THE DUMBEST FORM OF LOVE THAT EVER EXIST, IT'S AT BEST HATRED.
Nairaland is for Nigerians... secessionists are a small minority. You people can go open your own forum.

Secessionists are killing people, they are a threat to our existence...they are demons.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by muheeb01(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmm God will help us and we will get there eventually when one love will reign supreme....Igbo,hausa,fulani,itsekiri,igala,ibira,efik,ibibio,yoruba,urhobo,tiv and all other ethnics,remember we are human beings first before we belong to any tribe or religion...please let's love reign and take this country to greater height it deserve with LOVE which is the true religion.I love you all my people
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by criuze(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
That's it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Holdis110: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
THE LEKKI-TOLLGATE MASSACRE REPORT WAS FALSE NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED-LAI MOHAMMED
Lai Mohammed the minister of Information and Culture of the Federal Republic of Nigeria stated that the report submitted by the End Sars Lagos state panel about the massacre at the Lekki Tollgate on the October 20,2020 was incorrect.
He stated this at the press conference in Abuja on Tuesday. He maintained that there was no massacre at the Lekki Tollgate.
The Minsister also said that the report was fake "it is an intimidation of the majority by the minority." It is shocking how same allegations made by Nigerians against police brutality has been compiled by the panel sent to investigate the case. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/11/23/the-lekki-tollgate-massacre-report-was-false-nothing-like-that-happened-lai-mohammed/
[/url]

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Rosement(f): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2021
KINGS100:

NOT THE BEST MOVE SIR, OGA SEUN, THIS IS BECOMING A DICTATORSHIP REGIME. LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLES RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION.

DEPRIVATION OF PEOPLES RIGHT IS THE DUMBEST FORM OF LOVE THAT EVER EXIST, IT'S AT BEST HATRED.
If nairaland is discriminating against a particular group of people, is it then you can be accusing them of depriving people of their rights. Individuals can decide to attack the government but Nairaland is a business, it will not make sense if a business decide to attack a government. I don't know Seun's personal opinion on this matter but I believe he is simply trying to protect is business.

We all know the government of a country is above it citizens and the government can decide to suspend any website just like it suspended abokifx.

There are some news Channel TV can not carry because they do not want to face ban. There is a limit to what a business can do. If nairaland is eventually suspended, who will be the most affected? Seun of course. So let try to be considerate, he is not telling you to stop exercising your right, you can use other means to exercise your right, he is simply trying to protect his business.

Businesses don't set rules and regulations to become dictators, they do it to protect their business and for the smooth running of the business. Is there anything wrong with making rules and regulations? Don't a lot of companies make rules and regulations? Does that make them dictators, what he is doing is for the benefit of the forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NairobiTech: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Hello there? Got a project in Mind? Let Nairobi Technologies handle it for you

We are expert in Web Development, Mobile Application Development, Software Development, UI/UX Designs, Graphic Designs, Digital Marketing & all type of I. T. Related works.

WE CREATE WEBSITES FOR:
- Corporate Entities
- Schools
- Churches
- Individuals
- Blogs
- Entertainment
- E-commerce and Online stores
- Mobile Applications (Android and iOS)
- Desktop Apps

Email : enquiries@nairobitechnologies.com.ng

Chat with us on WhatsApp: https:///%2B2347039967336

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Oke700: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Information marketing is one of the most source commodity in the world as information is important for any country or individual to prosper and there is a group on Facebook that give updates on business opportunity in Nigeria and you can join by clicking the link below

https://www./428349565626724/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Holdis110: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
LAGOS STATE ACCIDENT: TRUCK CRUSHES SCHOOL CHILDREN TO DEATH
On Tuesday 7th December 2021, a truck with Registration number: APP 438 YA crushed school children to death on their way back home from school.
The children identified as pupils of Bab Fafunwa Millennium School Ojodu, were about crossing the road and gave the truck driver a signal to stop for them to pass, but he refused to stop thereby crushing some students to death at the spot while others sustained heavy injuries and are been taken to the Lagos state emergency hospital, for treatment.
Meanwhile the truck driver by name Bolaji kabiru took to his hills and was apprehended and kept in the police custody.
The angry students set the accident vehicle ablaze and demanded the release of the driver for jungle justice.
Hakeem Odumosu, the Lagos state commissioner has deployed some police officers to maintain law and order in the scene. The police has also asked that sympathisers remain calm and allow officers to do a thorough investigation on the accident. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/12/08/lagos-state-accident-truck-crushes-school-children-to-death/
[/url]

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MMpeaceman: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
There is a great fear and inevitability of mistrust and endless agitations for perceived injustice in a country superabundant in natural resources and arable land of over 34 million hectares so vast but mostly uncultivated due to poverty and insecurity in some areas. Most of the country’s population live below international poverty line of $1.9 a day. The question of resource sharing and marginalization always remains a daily trend. The progress of all socioeconomic settings remain in political turmoil and the proposed solutions from all arms of government are marred with vested interests. Radical changes can be achieved by confronting economic organizations and by political power if not for the people benefiting from present arrangements. These formidable people in power can be confronted by people through conventional parliamentary politics or en masse by revolutions all of which are not inconsequential.
How do you prosper by seizing instruments of power and effect change when you yourself have not change the way you think or live? Favoritism brings impunity and each individual have pivotal role in social change. An individual searching for political change through power is always entangled in the realm of party politics compromising his/her ideas so an individual must embrace faith for a continuous process of values which will produce desired progress in the society. Labor, trade unions, and activism movements which are considered collective actions for social change. But this is not conspicuous in today’s political climate and laissez faire is not regarded as sound principle in legislation and government’s involvement is always seen as of greater benefits. The scale and magnitude of our social and economic problems are so great that only government resources can begin to solve them. Why we are stuck in this stagnation and underdevelopment is a question for every citizen. The answer will always be in contention and debatable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Johnman400: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
The law and the justice system in Nigeria is not functioning the way it should,watch this video comments share and subscribe.thanks...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLjzLfCWcHM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2021
mediainc:

Nairaland is for Nigerians... secessionists are a small minority. You people can go open your own forum.

Secessionists are killing people, they are a threat to our existence...they are demons.
I tell you.. with the crime that useless Kanu committed against the government...

He should be hanged in eagle square let the world see!

This Ipob are very ungrateful people. Come to west and north see there brothers doing business peacefully..

But they cant do that for others!!!

I swear Gon Nnamdi entered. A war with the government. And in every war everything is fair!!

I hate nonsense honestly!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Olexy46: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2021
THROUGH MY SPECTACLES

*****It Is a Pity*****

We INVEST so much ENERGY and TIME buying lottery tickets, watch TV endlessly, engage in endless IRRELEVANT ONLINE conversations and turning around BLAMING the LEADERSHIP and our BITTER FEELINGS and REMARKS is the CAUSE of CHAOS and DISORDER that we experience every day.

"If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astonish ourselves" (Thomas Edison)

What we ACHIEVE is the RESULT of what we do, or FAIL to do, day-by-day and year-by-year.

Once upon a time, a long time ago, in a land far away, there lived an old man in a house on top of a hill. He had dedicated his ENTIRE LIFE to STUDY and MEDITATION.

He was KNOWN far and wide for his intelligence, sensitivity and wisdom.

Politicians, businesspeople and dignitaries came to visit him and ask him questions. His answers were always correct. He seemed to have a SPECIAL FACULTY that enabled him to cut to the essence of any problem PR issue. When his answers and solutions were implemented, the result was always excellent. His fame soon spread throughout the land.

In the village bellow the hill was a group of boys who played together. Sometimes they climbed the hill to visit the old man and ask him questions, for which he always seemed to have the correct answer.

Over time, it became a little game, with the boys continually trying to THINK of a question that the old man could not answer. But they were not successful.

One day, the RINGLEADER of the group called others around him and said, "I have finally found a way to make the old STUMBLE and FAIL.

Here in my hand, I have a bird. We will go and ask the old man if the bird is ALIVE or DEAD. If he says that it is dead, I will RELEASE it and it will fly away. If he says that it is alive, I will CRUSH it, and the bird will be dead. Either way, he will at last have been proven wrong.

Excited about the prospect of finally CATCHING the old man with a wrong answer, they hurried up the hill.

The old man WATCHED them coming and NOTICED the EAGER looks on their faces.

Then the RINGLEADER stepped forward and asked, " Old man, I have a bird here in my hands. Is it ALIVE or DEAD?

The old man looked at their MISCHIEVOUS, EXPECTANT faces and then quietly said to the RINGLEADER,
"it is in your hands"

So, we NIGERIANS are RESPONSIBLE for whatever SITUATION Nigeria is passing through today.

We constantly WISH and HOPE that something GOOD and MIRACULOUS happen without DOING GOOD and MIRACULOUS things.

It is a pity.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by clothingonline(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2021
The election is here any politician or event organizers should dm for
Plain tees
Plain cap
Plain polo
At manufacturing rate quality items From Asia

With free customization
Payment on delivery

Order for your plain tees in Nigeria and Lagos now

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by muheeb01(m): 2:02am On Dec 25, 2021
We are ONE.....all we need is ONE LOVE...one love keeps us together...I love all tribes and all religion...one love religion

Check my signature and my profile for my work,my office is in oyo town...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Johnman400: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Obj and all obas in yoruba land in trouble,Share this video let it reach the hand of obj and obas...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7x9Z9CsNI.....kind share this video and subscribe pls....
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by SafeNigeria: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
. ...Another crisis is looming in ikorodu if not averted immediately,the oil bunkry activities that caused many people's life in ishawo, igbo-olomu, imagbon axis in recent years if not for the intervention of federal government as started again.This is the only means I believe I can talk to the authority because the matter can't be report to the military or the police because they are both involve in the illegal activities .The oil bunkry has started again while they carry this activity with the help of the Nigeria military that was supposed to protect the pipeline and the community.If you want to know about this ,try to come to a community called pakisha where there's high number of hoodlums.people are now selling the petrol in jerican and kegs on the street,I would have love to call the CDA chairmen to order but some of them are involve in the illegal business..please help us reach out to the authority to help us out not to experience another lost of life and property,this matter has been reported to IGP Special Tactical ayetoro under the command of Superintendent Toyin Omosebi but nothing has been done has we later discovered there involvement in the illegal vandalization business.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Woodwind: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Our problem is not Nigeria but we the elements in the space who are prepared to trample underfoot all rules of human decency including creating mysteries for our fellow beings to achieve our selfish desires.
If your space or your people are underdeveloped or marginalized, it is because your leaders does not desired your development and well-being but only that of their own. That's why they live large while majority of the people live in penury.
I am a Niger Deltan and I am aware of the huge resources the so called oil producing areas always received from the oil firms through their leaders but have nothing to show for it except the massive properties acquired by their so called leaders with these resources which has been cornered by them.
I am very sure such examples abound all over the country including the south east.
Every Igboman must ask himself why the south East, inspite of the strategic positions occupied by her indigenes in the immediate GEJ 's administration, they could not experience reasonable infrastructural development. It all boils down to the leaders short changing their people.
So, instead of thinking of how to break away from Nigeria, they should be thinking of how to break from projecting and supporting self serving leaders.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Cashel: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Njabarichman(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
gbam
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Peter4naz(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Anyways, Are you interested in affiliate marketing or you need someone to guide and tutor you for free. Chat me up on... Zero Seven Zero Three Zero Zero Nine Five Nine One Nine
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Salvation1499: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

they're so ignorant and afraid that the FG will ban Nairaland. So don't blame Seun

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.