Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669721 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Doyou2019: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Salvation1499:

they're so ignorant and afraid that the FG will ban Nairaland. So don't blame Seun

They are all but cowards who are afraid to speak the truth. Nairaland won't be here forever. Let Seun and his Mods know that.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by JunaPetr: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Everyone has the right to express their opinion. If he does not resort to physical violence and does not humiliate the human dignity of other people, then this is perfectly acceptable. We are all different.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
hayorzzyzx:
At Last........SANITY IN THE HOUSE

The sense of a yorubad boy wink cool
angry angry
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by careytommy37(m): 4:00am On Jan 15, 2022
The owner of a forum actually sat down to compose and post this nonsense.
Thank God for Twitter

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.
In case you notice one like and one share, it's me, that's all they allowed me to give, if I had the opportunity all I would have done today is sit down and be pumping you with LIKE as much as you deserve for this intelligent response to cowards. You're not a WARRIOR by chance but but by merits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Chukwuka2021: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Can IPOB refute this?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by colestephan86: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.
Go setup your own app and discuss your ideas there.
Mumu like you, secession na watin him talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by todaynewsreview: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

Please consider me for a MOD role. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by happyfam10000: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kindly share comments for more info like Nd subscribe......also watch my video why do we have obas in yoruba land.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOClKLhs6cQ
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by chiedu7: 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,

Are you sure?

Must the Igbos remain by force?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by muheeb01(m): 5:03am On Jan 30, 2022
Good move,say no to tribalism and religion extremism
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by nuggard(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
What does it mean to be a Nigerian?
What are the values that are Nigerian?
Are you proudly Nigerian?
What are the benefits of being Nigerian?
Would you go to war to defend Nigeria?
Does Nigeria have honor, standing?
Is Nigeria respected?
What has Nigeria contributed to humanity?
What has Nigeria done for Nigerians?
Are there more viable options to being the country Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by TAYO124: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2022
The main reason people want to break away is because Nigeria is basically built on injustice and unfairness. The building has a faulty foundation.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ncheochiagha: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
There's no such thing as a nigerian nation

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Karen2024(f): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,
Okay sir!
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2022
STOP PROMOTING VIOLENCE AND WAR,because IS ONLY THE POOR FAMILIES AND THEIR KIDS THAT SUFFERS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
STOP PROMOTING VIOLENCE AND WAR,because IS ONLY THE POOR FAMILIES AND THEIR KIDS THAT SUFFERS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
they are suffering already before the war

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by biafraBoyy: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,

So how far, has anything changed?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2022
I don't think marriage is by force.. same as living in a country with others.. if I choose to go,u don't have to force me to stay.. if u want me to stay,den u resolve the issues that's making me seek alternative...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,

Boss seun
Na phones we dey do o ...

Incase you want to get anything done on your iPhones Samsung and transsion phones

Let me me that person to handle it for you

At PHONECAREIKEJA we are all about phones
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by greatness77: 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,
Against all odds all must hail biafra

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
We are one and one we shall remain. Unity continues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (157)

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.