Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (669092 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by LORDCYPRESS(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tell that to buhari...

He has succeeds in brking nigeria into many pieces. Wit his utterance and nepoticism.

But be rest assure. If any northern emerge as winner of nxt year election..

Nigerian will brk into four part..
SouthWestside(ododuwa nation)... South east(IPOB).. North.. And south south.(Niger delta)..

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by AmeLonRo(m): 4:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Zeekaycn(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

The first and second sentence of this article seems to me like Nairaland belong to a particular region. With what I've seen and heard every region or tribe promote its own. The above 2 sentences to me seems Seun is siding Yoruba and Hausa. You should have said Nairaland love all the Tribes in Nigeria rather than calling only two regions as though they are the secessionists.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Sayosoft: 2:34am On Sep 21, 2022
boujaye:
Is Seun indirectly promoting anti social media bill? Is FOI now an offence
there is freedom of speech but there is also slander libel and so on also writing words that may incite people to war or general violence the fact that we have freedom of speech does not mean we should infringe on other people's fundamental human rights
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Knetpro(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Seun, there cannot be ONE NIGERIA, if there is no FAIRNESS, EQUITY and JUSTICE.

Even a kid of 3 in kindergarten knows that!

So, promote FAIRNESS, EQUITY and JUSTICE.

And you will have ONE NIGERIA every Nigerian irrespective of tribe and religion will be proud to call their own.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by chigally(f): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Proof of funds eddyj1378@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Khaysee: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mr seun is doing well i respect your choice of words sir kudos to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Talkshealth15: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2022
You can now access healthcare more conveniently using your mobile devices.
On Outpost health you can see a licensed Doctor virtually from your phone, get prescribed medication. Get your test results sent to you at a discounted price. You can have consultations with your doctors for as low as 3000 Naira.
No more waiting for weeks before you can get an appointment with a doctor or waiting hours to see a doctor.
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by donmajesty888(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Tinubu wife abuses Igbo people.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h908FhO7-U
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Tutuna(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
Let's take it as free world without harm
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BrightJovanni(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2022
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

Freedom of expression that threatens national unity is no freedom at all.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Smartsam59: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tamikal155: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
American Lifeguard and Safety Training™ with the lowest price guarantee. Individual and group training that can be completed anytime/anywhere to get certified right away with the support of employers and government agencies nationwide for more check this Lifeguard Recertification near me
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Insideblogy: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Insideblogy refers to bringing awareness in public about world situation through our articles.<a href="https://insideblogy.com/">Insideblogy</a> we keep you informed with up to date report about – Politics, World News, Sports, And Technology.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by johnson4nosa(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Please follow Ur boy on Facebook
https://fb.watch/ggbRV49c-M/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ibunkun381: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by CityHitz: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Giftcheneya: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2022
Getting a career in IT is the leading role of most Nigerians out there. I can teach the first 30people for free on UI/UX design..Absolutely free, it will be a 1week training class

Feel free to send me a text on WhatsApp or call
+2349161624604
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
I plead to be forgiven if what I’m about to say isn’t related to the topic here,my name is Sofia,I’m industrious and goal-striving in nature,and I also have plans for my bead making business, but with zero support,I’ve just been parading in one circle that’s why I summoned the courage to seek for fund support or investment deal,if you are willing to help,kindly contact me via WhatsApp 07015371845
Please be nice enough to ignore and not make insultive comments if you can’t help ��
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by femiteworld(m): 1:22am On Nov 05, 2022
About the Book

The trouble with Nigeria is simply and squarely the failure of leadership" quote and unquote.

Building a New Nigeria is Possible

When our founding patriots resolved to live as one nation under God, they had a dream of a Nigeria whose diverse peoples would be knitted together, though tribes and tongues may differ but a nation bound in freedom and peace, and the people united against the common enemies of poverty, corruption and insecurity

Where no part of our nation – North, South, East or West will feels marginalized and every Nigerian is proud to say, “I am a Nigerian;” a nation that will become the Peace, Progress, Prosperity and Possibilities capital of the world.

Get your copy now on Amazon Kindle store

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BLH5CKX7

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by DeltaOil: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Seun

Your MODS tend to treat Igbos worse than other tribes,
infact one of your MODS cant hide his disdain for igbos

We all use the word MUMU everyday,
yet when my Igbo friend used it, ur tribalist MOD banned him for a year becos he is Igbo.

Check Nairaland people use mumu & dont get banned.
Igbos do & the ban issued
Knetpro:
Seun, there cannot be ONE NIGERIA, if there is no FAIRNESS, EQUITY and JUSTICE.

Even a kid of 3 in kindergarten knows that!

So, promote FAIRNESS, EQUITY and JUSTICE.

And you will have ONE NIGERIA every Nigerian irrespective of tribe and religion will be proud to call their own.

Even on Nairaland a MOD has a hatred for igbos
We all know who the person is

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by chuose2: 2:01am On Nov 07, 2022
DeltaOil:
Seun

Your MODS tend to treat Igbos worse than other tribes,
infact one of your MODS cant hide his disdain for igbos

We all use the word MUMU everyday,
yet when my Igbo friend used it, ur tribalist MOD banned him for a year becos he is Igbo.

Check Nairaland people use mumu & dont get banned.
Igbos do & the ban issued

Even on Nairaland a MOD has a hatred for igbos
We all know who the person is
What you're saying is the gospel truth.
The inert hatred for igbos is obvious on NL

So I am not surprised that some tribalist MOD bans igbos easily.

I think I can guess the MOD undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.