Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668902 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Djsasa: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Watch and learn subscribe and share to save others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPix02jxoZQ
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Bill1983: 1:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

I respect you bro for your respect. Great!
Bill
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Findrics45: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
The most important about looking for opportunities is looking in the right place. To get connected/hooked up with sugar mummies/daddy around you.

Connect with our Agents and explore the benefits our customers enjoy.

Contact info: 09045970595

HQ: Email. hi.tiffanyllewellyn@gmail.com

Note: Success is where preparation and opportunities meet. grab it.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Newton2024: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Correct guy. grin
How will I now be an immigrant in Nigeria? angryImpossicant! Even Phyno won't agree to leave Olamide and come to Biafra...

Threads that promote one Nigeria should thrive on our homepage, not otherwise.
Some people are getting it twisted already, feel free to promote your tribe _ I think the problem here is doing it at the detriment of national unity.

Why are some people pained, if it pains you too much_open your own forum...Seun is a NIGERIAN, you don't expect him to promote anything that threatens his country's unity!
Haba!

#TeamOneNigeria
*continues chatting with Yoruba boyfriend* lols tongue

Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by JustJennifer: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Powerful Double Top Super Set-up..
OMG �� this strategy is a #forexmarket Killer

Must watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asgpMfxpsr4
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tanjamusic: 2:46am On Jul 14, 2022
chaliruster:

seun are you still reading, the wip have not bent on you don't mean you can't feel the pain.
https://zamusic2022.com/
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Kingspin(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Say no to terrorism
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Malcolm123: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Newton2024:

Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?

Then vote for muslim/Christian or christian/chritian ticket .......na by force to vote for APC, other 14 parties are there
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Madibaestate162(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
It’s 2022, I mean, we don’t need to be separated. We need to fight against segregation while building our nation. And my word is bond
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by simpleken(m): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by emiron18(m): 12:20am On Jul 25, 2022
This is how to impress a lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55GeuB1PXq0
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Procarpenter: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Pls call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter my Price affordable I’ll give your the best quotation with 100% warranty and I install all kinds of roofing sheet contact me through my signature below with 20% discount I work worldwide pls call or WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Wahala90: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

Seun, speak against the oppression rather than the action taken against the oppression. Too unfair to the Ibos even though I am not an Ibo person.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by TruthMd: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2022

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Don't vote in an IPOB terrorist, they are killers.

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by hitblaz03: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2022
Asari Dokubo and his entourage heavily armed with military graded weapons walking freely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvK9BwOT8k
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by hitblaz03: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Asari Dokubo and his entourage heavily armed with military graded weapons walking freely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvK9BwOT8k&t=25s
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by mrrandomguy: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Magnificent614: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
I Met this brooker online, Exco trader. Please can anyone who uses it tell me about it
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Snowprince042: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
I just come new for here, make person update me on the topic in discuss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.