Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (668865 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (157) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by loomer: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
southniyikaye:
the most stupid talk of the year! How many una be for that ignorant sorry iboland self ? And you think nairaland is limited to Nigeria alone? Dey dere make pant dey wear you

First of all, I no be igbo and I care so less whether or not them want to leave. But the truth be say yoruba and hausa too dey insult igbo and take them as nothing, what reasons have we given them so that them no go leave?

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sukkot: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
dayum so mynd44 is now a mod ? . now i know who being banning me all this time. bros lets let peace prevail. i sheath my sword grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by atoleybaba(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun in as much as I hate DX biafria stuff I think it is wrong stopping people from saying what dy believe in. Sounds like Nigeria banning those protesting for Biafra...this is a public forum everyone is entitled to his opinion what u should kick against and enforcing is the insult and abuse on other people's tribe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by sauceEEP(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
I see tribal war brewing on this thread...
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by dammytosh: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Stop the ignorance spree... Stop equating Biafra to Odua and Arewa... Ohaneze is the equivalent of these sociocultural institutions.

Biafra is an ideology that wants sovereignty. The aforementioned sociocultural groups are just to protect and promote the interest of their kinsmen. Even Ohaneze came out to debunk Biafra...

Get your mind right mate. NAIRALAND is NIGERIAN. anything that is not for the benefit of Nigeria should be crushed and expunged from it.

Capisce?
respect.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tiwasiaife(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
I guess he attended the last meeting with lai Mohammed were he shared them brown envelopes any attempt to stop us will lead to massive exodus from nairaland and u know what that means to your business. Don't tell us that u are anti Igbo's cos I can smell that from what you just wrote. Ban me and I will do fare well to naira land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by goshen26: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
dignity33:
What you are is idiot, worldwide social media never banned any people including terrorist, how much did nigeria Government paid you? Anti igbo very soon Nigeria Forum will be created to promote our struggle then you can go to hell with your forum.

Choi see grammar sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by tinsel: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
A long overdue decision.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Lilimax(f): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
eluquenson:
I have always say it, BIAFRA is a broad day light SCAM

People that witnessed the Biafra war will never support this agitation.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).

Seun I think you have gone about this the wrong way. The right way would have been to create a rule against promoting the break up or split of Nigeria in any form. By singling out just one group, you open yourself to bias and nepotism

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Leopardd(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun, I will pay top buckz for a bigger and better forum than yours, with top app on all platforms.

I will spends millions of naira in promoting it in every available platform in the first month only.

I am Biafran, I am Igbo.

I will show you some people got money than you, OK?

Not all of us here are paupers who take insults.

Nonsense.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by gretblue: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Biafra is from the East.We should also ban Bianunu from the North.United Nigeria I stand.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Yanks101: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by annyz: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nonsense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by psquaret: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
warrior01:
You go ban tire na. So what happens to freedom of expression and beliefs? So Yorubas are free to aspire and promote their Odua beliefs and Hausas, Arewa but Igbos of course are to be banned to talk or aspire for their beliefs in Biafra. Highly disappointed in you Seun.

What stops you from coming up with a superior argument why they should remain in Nigeria? Why are you so scared to discuss Biafra? Must we all have the same line of thoughts or intellectual discourse? I reject being or tagged a zombie where a fellow man will dictate what I discuss.

go creat your own forum na abi na by force /

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BiafraForums: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
IceMan85:
How can I close my nairaland account because I can't stop discussing what affects my people.
Seaun you want to intimidate the Igbo's on what they believe. Sorry it can't work.

Go to the Nigeria Forum (search it).
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Xano(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,

Interesting. You are the founder of Nairaland, thus, you have the right to make your own rules.
That been wrote, your reason is actually shallow.
I don't comment on posts about Biafra, but for you to tag the word "Biafra" in rule 9 was immature and knee-jerk reaction.
In your rules, I did not observe where it was written same about Arewa, Odua, Hausas and other zones of the country.
I guess Nairaland is yours not for Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Allosaurus: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Freemanan:

Stop the ignorance spree... Stop equating Biafra to Odua and Arewa... Ohaneze is the equivalent of these sociocultural institutions.

Biafra is an ideology that wants sovereignty. The aforementioned sociocultural groups are just to protect and promote the interest of their kinsmen. Even Ohaneze came out to debunk Biafra...

Get your mind right mate. NAIRALAND is NIGERIAN. anything that is not for the benefit of Nigeria should be crushed and expunged from it.

Capisce?
Sorry, but Biafra is an ideology that advocates equality and freedom! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Here to read comments grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by xynerise: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun, there should be freedom of speech and expression on this forum. Banning people for agitating is a very bad idea. You will only end up encouraging their actions. Let them do as they wish. This is a sensitive issue and must be thread with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BiafraForums: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Trut:
Seun, as far as you are promoting ANTI BIAFRA threads on NL, we Biafrans will be promoting Pro-Biafra on NL. The only option you or your mods have is to ban we Biafrans and you know what's next when a handle is banned. You can't silence our legitimate agitation via your platform.

Search for the Nigeria Forum. You can't want Biafra and be on a Nigerian forum.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Seun,
Very very very wrong. People have a right to agitate for what they consider to be their rights. Your arbitrary decision to muzzle this right is to say the least stunning. I'm non Igbo but I believe that if the Yoruba and Hausa look down on the Igbos then they might as well let them go. Unless you have received email from DSS then you must share with us so we know who to hold responsible if nairaland goes down or you disappear
Lol, You are looking for who to hold responsible? Since when dey born u, Nigeria never good, who you don hold responsible?..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by anigbajumo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
gboss4sure:

I just confirmed that seun is an idiot by this his post.

Nairaland and seun has no right to deny people from agitating for freedom unless this is no longer a public forum.

Are you saying no to Biafra, where you or nairaland asked to become part of Biafra?

On what ground or basis did you say no to Biafra?

Nairaland like facebook are public forum and anyone can use it to agitate for freedom, you have no single right to deny anyone this basic human right.

This goes to confirm how yorubas fear Nigeria's divisibility.

He has no right coz na yer papa forum,who force you to open account here?

Abeg gerrout,he is CEO of this forum,even if you shout till eternity it doesn't change the fact that u are nobody here and it won't change his mind.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun i want to know your reason for mentioning ND here, alot of tribalistically blind peeps here did not even notice. even if they noticed they would keep mum as usual because it does not concern them, because the ND is their doormat! what these high ethnically bisased and sentimental individual pretend and fail to realise is that the resources of the ND is what has been keeping Nigeria afloat and sustaining her for decades. well if the so called owners of Nigeria like, they should continue treating these people like outcast and secondclass citizens and as people who are ignorant and helpless instead of following the path of righteousness which the path of peace. till that day of IMPLOSION, if unchecked, when the roof will cave in on everyone.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Martiano(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun, thank you for your post as it goes to show you are fully in support of unity .I m just concerned that you wrote scam because I have done one of the best detective works (free of charge) on a scammer and I even posted his original picture but it never made front page for all to see other than stories on northwest kim and some other irrelevant matters.Thank you anyway for your excellent work although I have sworn never to post any more than to just view and comment where necessary

Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by yapapa: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yanks101:
An average yoruba man. Coward and undermining. angry
I was expecting the idiott to provide superior arguments on why Nigeria the major shitthole is a better option instead of toeing the line of cowardice.
Most of the so-called one-Nigerianists are so stupidd that the state of the Nigerian hell-hole would not surprise any neutral observer. One idiott was talking about how phyno would miss olamide and how she would miss her so-called boyfriend as a basis for nationhood.
Things like common heritage, cohesion and the welfare of future generations does not interest them. Nepotism, unequal spread of opportunities, immiscibility of the ethnic blocs is nothing important to these folks. They just want to keep doing the same thing.
These people would never understand why a region like catalonia would seek referendum from a relatively developed spain.
Dimwits.
go create your own na..why sound so pained? nairaland na your papa's property?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by BiafraForums: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Leopardd:
Seun, I will pay top buckz for a bigger and better forum than yours, with top app on all platforms.

I will spends millions of naira in promoting it in every available platform in the first month only.

I am Biafran, I am Igbo.

I will show you some people got money than you, OK?

Not all of us here are paupers who take insults.

Go to the Nigeria Forum, it's a solid platform. Waiting.
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by coolscott(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks,
[size=13pt]Much as your decision is appreciated, it would be appreciated more if you do not insult the Ijaw people of the Niger delta by associating them (us) with that movement borne out of inferior thought, logic and reason and inspired by fraudulence and greed.

It is terribly insulting, the idea that Ijaws who have had their kingdoms for 100s of years before colonisation would take any direction based on the bidding of Igbos for whom it was the white man who came and installed warrant chiefs for colonisation purposes.

If we are to believe everything the Igbo man says, then we all will believe that Lagos is no man's land and that it is even the Igbo man that built lagos
[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by modele2: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
OVERDUE.

Before the Rawandan massacre, there was a radio station..............

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (157)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.