₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,115,428 members, 4,580,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 November 2018 at 07:45 AM

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists - Politics (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (351100 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Has A Question For Secessionists? / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ejesgist: 9:08am On Oct 28
We must stop all these ethnicity
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by PrecisionFx(m): 11:04am On Oct 31
NgeneUkwenu:
Better Late Than Never!

I hope to see all threads on this Biafra nonesence , dumped on the Ethnic and secessionist Section, from now on.

Till today, it hasnt
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by gurusubai7: 12:02pm On Nov 09
My brother men and sister women unseen spiritual forces control planet earth and they work through countless brother men and sister women, world dictators, elder statesmen, outstanding human beings, or perhaps human beings that are cruel, myopic, wise, cunning, foolish, powerful, egoistic, ambitious, idealistic etc.

Know thy self.

Visit: www.gurudeseyesusbai.org so many life lessons to learn.
or watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB1qtd3CjDk

for your spiritual enlightenment
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by ndavengers: 12:10pm On Nov 09
Proof of the death of #MBuhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ashina500: 2:04pm On Nov 10
Good talk
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by bantudra: 3:27am On Nov 11
MarijuanaLORD:
Bleep naija

Naija is a shithole cowlony

and cownunu is a cow....
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Sirdesmond(m): 8:48am On Nov 12
There is something we Nigerian students always miss in our lifes and that is independent thinking and creativity, their are lots of problems that are yet unsolved I'm our schools but we don't take our free time to think out the solution, in other to cut the story short. I just came up with a solution to a problem, which will be of very paramount importance in our Nigerian universities and that is meetinschool - meetinschool (http://www.meetinschool.com) , it's a site created to aid students sell or buy goods in any Nigerian institution, let me give you all this secret, you can be the top seller of used phones in your school. How? You could just sign up to meetinschool and start posting goods online for free
Sign up is school based, that is you select your school when registering, when one wants to buy something he/she can search by school.
I think this is one of the things we should be doing during our leisure time

Now see this trick most people don't know, and I have made over 500k just with this, I didn't use any startup capital, click to view https://www.meetinschool.com/fasted-way-nigerians-can-make-money-online-through-sales-with-no-startup-capital/

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by teufelein(f): 10:27am On Nov 12
"If APC provokes me again I will tell the whole world what we were cooking that got the house burnt"- Gov. Amosun.
"If I say what I know about APC Nigerians will burn down AsoRock within 24 hours"- Gov. Okorocha.

There is something rotten in the APC that stinks worse than a dead body.
For example the true identity of the man in the Villa that claims to be Buhari will only be made known after he is defeated and steps down from power.
When that happens Nigerians will be shocked to the marrow. In 2015 I warned about his fake certificate. Today I am warning about his fake identity.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Ochadez(m): 9:36am On Nov 13
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE AGAIN wink smiley. Firstly I'd like to begin by saying I am sorry because this information is quite late and also not late because Jumia Black Friday started 2 of November and its still on till date, so we still have lots of products on discount mind blowing discount actually. This time is the time for you to get what so desire for a lesser amount. As usual we do support pay on delivery. So what are you waiting for join jumia's black friday group on WhatsApp via this link. https:///7tk3fd33TbHIOo3OIoXL7j. Or call/WhatsApp 07063167743. Do not forget you get 25% discount on shipping when your order is above 10k. This do not apply to Lagos state only. Thanks

Jumia agent Peco
Phone: 07063167743

Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Agent45321: 1:22pm On Nov 13
kpdkin@idx4.com
Re: Nairaland Says No To Secessionists by Odelhorno1990: 10:32pm On Nov 13
Why waste your energy for secession when opportunities await you! Invest your time and energy rightly to get the best of out life.

Are interested or do you have anyone working in Nigeria city-(ies) and need finance to meet up urgent needs for personal bunissess, rent, school fees for your Kids, completion of house project and lots more and has the following requirements:
Recognized Nig ID-Voters card/Int'l passport/NAT ID card/Slip, a passport photograph and 3months bankstatement CALL/whatsup Ogaga@09087090579 to get cash loan within 2hrs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.