Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki (46648 Views)

Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation / Full Text Of Okonjo Iweala’s Letter Approving Sharing Of Abacha Loot By Dasuki / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Lyoncrescent: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Date of the said letter was 20th of January,2015.

Money was used for Election.

Ngozi just implicated GEJ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
DecemberIV:
NOI goofed by seeking Jonathan's approval for funds that were not appropriated (despite knowing it was wrong) by the National Assembly. Its that simple.

Lets even ignore the fact that she irresponsibly and expressly washed her hands off the monitoring of the funds.

Excerpts from the letter she wrote to Jonathan;

“This letter is to seek your approval to borrow these funds, for now, to disburse to the NSA. These funds form part of the projected Federal Government Independent Revenue, to be appropriated, in the light and for accountability, given the peculiar nature of security and intelligence transactions, we would expect the NSA to account to Your Excellency for the utilisation of the funds,” she concluded.

#JonaMustFaceJustice
I did not see your comment on the bailout thread where Buhari disbursed N713 billion without approval from the NASS

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by dotna(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Popcorn loading
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Dinocarex(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Titto93:
I DON'T CARE IF I'M BANNED, I SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH NIGERIA PAID SEUN TO DEMOTE BIAFRA'S DREAM.
SINCE YOU'RE NOT WITH US, WHY STAND AGAINST?
I ONLY SEE FEAR IN THE EYES OF NIGERIANS AS BIAFRA IS ABOUT TO DEPART.

HOWEVER, I LOVE THESE CHALLENGES BECAUSE IT'S PART OF THE STRUGGLE AND STORIES TO TELL.
HE WHO WRESTLES WITH US, STRENGTHEN OUR NERVES. THUS, OUR ANTAGONIST IS OUR HELPER.

Ready to save the screenshot of the ban till it expires.
See how u derail trend!!! Jesus!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Estimable(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
her requesting for money is her job, Dasuki didnt buy d arms d money was meant for
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by SouthernBreeze(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
K
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by espn(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Smh for our country..Nigeria..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by ibadanfinest(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
The culprits so far are Dasuki and Gej. Ngozi has covered her yansh if the letter is authentic which I believe it is.

She released money to buy arms, its not her function to audit the spending of security agencies.

Dasuki did not divert the money outside the knowledge of the president, in fact it was diverted for the sake of GEJ, except there is more to this, am beginning to think its high time GEJ is being questioned.

I wanna hear from him.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by coolluk(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Titto93:
I DON'T CARE IF I'M BANNED, I SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH NIGERIA PAID SEUN TO DEMOTE BIAFRA'S DREAM.

HOWEVER, I LOVE THESE CHALLENGES BECAUSE IT'S PART OF THE STRUGGLE AND STORIES TO TELL.
HE WHO WRESTLES WITH US, STRENGTHEN OUR NERVES. THUS, OUR ANTAGONIST IS OUR HELPER.

Nigga u dumb

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Odunsco01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kai...people sha thank GOd 4 dis buhari regime
NIGERiANS we are going places
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by farmer99: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
God is watching all of us. one thing that we can not escape, being rich or poor is death, wen the time reach no where to hide and no where to run to. let checkmate ourselves before checking others, so that wen our time reach we will leave peacefully.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by justmenoni: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bro I agree with you die...Nigeria might not grow if we don't shun na me na my person habit...

Imagine NOI and GEJ in this administration they would surely put in their best if not for everything but to further promote their name and image

quote author=IykeChukz post=40872997]Two important personalities PMB needs in his Govt for Nigeria to progress irrespective of political affiliation are NOI and GEJ only if pride will let him.

Only wise folks will read meanings to what I say.

There are rooms for ready to whine folks too...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wahala de ooo. Dt system would cost you 90k.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by topsyking: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Corrupt fat woman.[/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Xparkz: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Get free browsing cheats and lots of fun now at http://Classicbaze.com
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by flokii: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Okonjo get sense na...
she don pack her baggage down bfor PMB's swearing-in
madam Iweala ti no papa bora grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by olapluto(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
GEJ just dey depress person everyday. Trillions were sunk into BH, and still the insurgents waxed stronger. It was only when GEJ knew he wont be reelected that he rushed in some SA mercenaries to try chase BH back to Sambisa.
May all those widowed, orphaned, and those who lost family members continue to curse all those involved in these loots. This is inhuman! Worse than BH itself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by sammyj: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Second my brother. This woman is truly a fat liar and a good one for that matter. She can not wash her hands off this in as much as she is the coordinating minister of the economy then and the overall head of fiance who the auditor general reports to directly, we cannot be fooled by her intrigues. I wonder what they teach them in this so called foreign institutions were she came from
Chidozieude:
Madam Puff Puff Ngozi has questions to answer

The amount of money stuffed between those fat cheeks is unreal

Wicked woman.

Madam Puff Puff is a FAT liar

How can you say that the money was borrowed funds? The obese woman even said that she was not part of the security council? But all the money voted to the Military and Security Agencies had to go through your office mama?

Where was the oversight? You are an irresponsible woman and should be ashamed of yourself.

Can you try this at the World Bank? NO!!

You willfully participated in the financial crimes against the Nigerian people. Stop making useless excuses!

Corrupt fat woman.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by babafirst(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
So it is even true such money was approved by gej,I thought some gej abobaku were disputing it.This implies gej was in the picture of how Dasuki disbursed it.We are expecting to see more letters scandalous,evil,satanic people that almost destroyed our economy under under gej.And madam is that the right procedure ?Just a silly letter?You are all thieves and our dead soldiers will haunt you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by kentrowiz(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
watching Nigeria on plasma tv
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by pheliciti: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
RareDiamond:
THIS IS TO SHOW THAT APC GOVERNMENT IS FILLED WITH LIARS AND M0RONS WHO ARE ON A FAILED VENDETTA MISSION AGAINST DR. MRS OKONJO IWEALA. THE WHOLE WORLD CAN NOW SEE THAT THE ALLEGATION OF MISAPPROPRIATION AGAINST MR OKONJO IWEALA BY THE APC GOVERNMENT IS A COMPLETE LIE MEANT TO HOODWINK THE GULLIBLE PUBLIC. WHAT A SHAME !

Please check the meaning of 'misappropriation' before you pass judgment. Don't be ignorant and careless at the same time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by DecemberIV: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
She said "TO BE APPROPRIATED". When was it appropriated? And if not for criminal and fraudulent purposes, how can a Minister of Finance seek approval for release of funds she knew had not been appropriated?

RareDiamond:
THIS IS TO SHOW THAT APC GOVERNMENT IS FILLED WITH LIARS AND M0RONS WHO ARE ON A FAILED VENDETTA MISSION AGAINST DR. MRS OKONJO IWEALA. THE WHOLE WORLD CAN NOW SEE THAT THE ALLEGATION OF MISAPPROPRIATION AGAINST MR OKONJO IWEALA BY THE APC GOVERNMENT IS A COMPLETE LIE MEANT TO HOODWINK THE GULLIBLE PUBLIC. WHAT A SHAME !

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by goshen26: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
We are watching
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by chinchum(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ngozi Iweala, Co-ordinating minister of corrupt economy

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by naijapips02: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
IykeChukz:
Two important personalities PMB needs in his Govt for Nigeria to progress irrespective of political affiliation are NOI and GEJ only if pride will let him.

There are rooms for ready to whine folks too...

the criminals?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by 9jatriot(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
My personal opinion is that NOI knew money was being stolen but decided to look the other way or at the very minimum ensure she was not involved. The worst case against her will be abuse of office as she seems to have covered most of her angles very well.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Goke7: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Texcoco:
This vindicates her of any wrong doing as she was only doing her job releasing funds for government activity under approval as it is the norm. How was she to know that released funds were about to be looted by Dasuki? Is it now her job to ascertain the attributes and characters of those working under GEJ??

are u guys now dumping dasuki? chai, is he no longer one of you again? na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by silibaba: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
Titto93:
THIS STEP IS SYNONYMOUS TO WHAT DSS DID AND CONTRARY TO THEIR INTENTION, IT'S CAUSING MORE GOOD THAN HARM.
CAN'T YOU SEE BIAFRA HAS BEING ORDAINED BY GOD.

am really disappointed at seun. if he likes, he should ban me also.i use to respect him before.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
dammytosh:
And the eediot APPROVED

All he needed to be a hero is to Accept defeat after election.

HE was automatically prmoted to Sainthood.

THat money was used for election.

By the time Dansuki is through with all of them.
Stop been stupid!! No one has adduced any evidence to prove the money was embezzled!! What is wrong in using government funds to procure weapons for the military
Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by poseidon12: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
IykeChukz:
Two important personalities PMB needs in his Govt for Nigeria to progress irrespective of political affiliation are NOI and GEJ only if pride will let him.

NOI is one of a kind. Her expertise in economics is badly needed at this time to help rescue us from economic doom. But I don't think she will accept any Nigerian government appointment at this time. She is riding high on the international scene. No time to take crap from the likes of Oshiomhole.

There are rooms for ready to whine folks too...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by ibadanfinest(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

I did not see your comment on the bailout thread where Buhari disbursed N713 billion without approval from the NASS

Pmb is absolutely wrong to have released the bail out fund without NASS approval but did we have nass as at then, constitutionally he erred but the states desperately needed that money as at then, so he erred to please the masses.

If the money meant for arms so as to defeat insurgency was used for that purpose, it would have been very much OK even without the approval of nass and moreover why would nass not approve such.
But instead it was used to bribe all across the country to re elect one man while civilians are dying.

All tribes should condemn this act even if you are from otuoke.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki by finestpicks(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
We go look,de look until 4 years go pass with no major prosecution

Lilimax:
Na look we dey look as event unfolds embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.