Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Cure Badbreath Permanently!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Badbreath Permanently!!! (589 Views)

Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) / Cure Your Badbreath And Body Odor Here!!! / Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Eczema Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure Badbreath Permanently!!! by luthorcorp: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Have you been bothered by hlitosis(badbreath) ,being it acute or chronic,then reach me today for a permanent cure
Re: How To Cure Badbreath Permanently!!! by luthorcorp: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
feel free to call me today for your halitosis(Badbreath) cure...it is very embarrassing for you to look good on the outside but only for people to start flying off the window immediately you open your mouth.it can cost you your future too,only people who have been afflicted will understand how dangerous Badbreath can be,so reach me today ..
whether it's the nasal one or the oral ,or both of them combined I have medicine to cub it once and for all ad then you can come back here to testify...God bless
Re: How To Cure Badbreath Permanently!!! by luthorcorp: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
walnuts can help mitigate Badbreath,take a plenty walnuts as you can even when you don't have it yet..but if after taking it the symptoms still persists, then its time we meet to discuss you cure .....call me asap before it gets much complicated...
Re: How To Cure Badbreath Permanently!!! by luthorcorp: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
call me today,remember health is wealth but The worse is when you are physically healthy but a small ailment as halitosis makes your life complicated and it looks like the devil is behind it....

(1) (Reply)

Curing My Mouth Odour / Why Are Doctors And Medical Scientist Barely In Good Terms / The Truth About Coconut Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.