Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Curing My Mouth Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Curing My Mouth Odour (585 Views)

5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curing My Mouth Odour by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Hi there guys,
I just wanted to share this with you, though I might not be a perfect writer or story teller I am going to try my best to make this as easy to apprehend as possible.
A few months ago my life turned upside down because of an awful displeasing odour that emitted from my mouth, I was never really sure if it was my mouth, throat or nose but all I know is , the odour felt and smelt like poo.
I tried brushing my teeth every time I ate a meal, flossing, mouthwash, salt water, charcoal, and every oral hygiene you can think of, but the smell just won’t vanish. Sometimes it goes but out of nowhere the putrid smell comes back with high momentum.
To make things worse, I am student in the university and every time I open my mouth the odour can be perceived by people five metres away from me, even when I cannot perceive the smell.
I really felt suicidal because I could not afford a dentist.
Yesterday, I was surfing through the net and I came across an article on tonsil stones (tonsillitis), which are little white or yellow structures that look like particles of food(mostly popcorn ) ,and attach themselves to the holes in your tonsils which are the tissues deep inside your mouth and right before your throat.
So I got a very big mirror, a flashlight, and a cotton bud. And there it was, yellow small structures at the back of my mouth, I detached them with the cotton bud and they smelt like poo.
Even though a few stubborn stones are still attached, it has been 12 hours already and I have tried all my breath smelling techniques but the odour has vanished.
To all those out there suffering from chronic and inexplicable bad breath, just know that you might be having tonsil stones attached to your tonsil.
Here is mine

Re: Curing My Mouth Odour by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Dec 26, 2015
Nigerians hardly visit the dentist for regular checkups...
Re: Curing My Mouth Odour by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2015
Where is the money
Re: Curing My Mouth Odour by luthorcorp: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2015
good yours was caused by that but majority of those walking with halitosis gave had theirs removes and the symptom still persists....there are .any culprit that can be related to badbreath but fortunately,they all have a cure.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Doctors And Medical Scientist Barely In Good Terms / My Story;how I Almost Got Aborted. / Tips On How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.