Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (83820 Views)

What Is Your Turn Off In A Guy / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Samsonklin(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:

y go on the street look for a mad woman and marry her, since u dont knw the meaning of '"CHOICE"
Oh! Just shut up already.... Na only u dey here.. U are just an ass

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Frankaka8(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Drchristian:

wailing bastard. Imo, Anambra and enugu lead in what? joker. If not 4 inferiority complex affecting u all, u wont invade dis thread like dat.
re-tardness
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Frankaka8(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Samsonklin:

Oh! Just shut up already.... Na only u dey here.. U are just an ass
allow the loser to console herself. She has been messed up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by tens4real(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Some igbo guys b lyk turn offs in a lady is zaragal
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Seculent: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
kewhos:

Guy na only format i talk oh, why d insult na? All it takes to format a dead brain is just a rugged SLAP and beside, i have read all your conversation.

You are dumb. When she said who dash monkey banana? And I returned it to her why is she doing shakara when she's not a virgin.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by emperor94(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
Zaragal is picking on everyone, that's not fair... hey! No, offence, but it just reminds of my two-year-old niece when she's throwing tantrums. Between the two of us girl; in as much as you want people to respect your choices and opinions, you gotta respect theirs too. Besides, if Nigeria wasn't the jungle it is, you could be answering for hate crimes by now in a juvenile penitentiary (sorry, I really think you are a kid)
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yes cheesy
Cutehector:
r u sure
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
feran15:

i AM loosened up... just wanted to see how far you could go

LoLgrin
You couldn't even help me correct the "Bring"...cry No fair!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
iffa knack you blow for that ur dry yansh ehn.sad

how are you?.cheesy
***Carries skirts Off***

Does this Ass Look Dry to You??undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Cutehector(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
bestdeals0:
Yes cheesy
so tell me, why is that so?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by preciousMI1(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Meeky:
cool hairstyle and cardigan
thanks dear....
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Cutehector(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
***Carries skirts Off***

shocked faints!!!!!
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by kewhos(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Seculent:

You are dumb. When she said who dash monkey banana? And I returned it to her why is she doing shakara when she's not a virgin.

She said that because she knew your kind of monkey wey you be nor worth her banana. Guy rest your case the lady is married, why you dey prove to her say you be really MONKEY with no banana? Oya Oga Titus, tell me your Turn Offs
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by shellworker: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
zaragal:
turn ons..... bornagain, yoruba,educated, intelligent, dark, godfearing, religious preferably rrcg member, vision filled, goal getter, talented

Turn offs...... igbo, fair, unbeliever, drinks, club, smoke, lies, cheat, sex addicts

Any day of your life you allow an igbo guy penetrate your pussy may your obituary be announced.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
***Carries skirts Off***

****slap her tiny ass****close that tiny ass my friend.cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Meeky:
cool hairstyle and cardigan
my brother no dey fall hands ba grin.. Me and u knw say dat hairstyle aint cool cheesy....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Laveda(f): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
r u sure
undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin grin grin
I workout but not to the point of having ripped abs. That's extreme na. grin I'm enjoying my one pack. Humble and modest.
Workout? As in You do One pushup daily? of Probably sweep Your house and fetch water?cry
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
shocked

Dies grin
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Cutehector(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Laveda:
undecided
hy laveda.. Wad can i do for u cool
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Seculent: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
kewhos:

She said that because she knew your kind of monkey wey you be nor worth her banana. Guy rest your case the lady is married, why you dey prove to her say you be really MONKEY with no banana? Oya Oga Titus, tell me your Turn Offs
Asslicker spotted. We know fools like you. Make I tell you my turn offs for girls thread. Why you mumu like this?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Unorthodox(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Turn on's.... Good accent√ good grammar√√ Packs n muscles √√ Not too skinny√√ Cockiness √√ Good choice of words√√ Well toned SHAVED Legs √√

Love you, love you, love you mucho baby!=* =* =* =* =* (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 ---Too skinny×× bad grammar×× Forwardness ×× Beardgang×× yam legsangry Overly basey voice ×× Narcist ×× bad accent ×× Bad breath ××

come he me cutie.. cool
Estharfabian:
Turn on's.... Good accent√ good grammar√√ Packs n muscles √√ Not too skinny√√ Cockiness √√ Good choice of words√√ Well toned SHAVED Legs √√

Love you, love you, love you mucho baby!=* =* =* =* =* (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) (<B.<B) <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 ---Too skinny×× bad grammar×× Forwardness ×× Beardgang×× yam legsangry Overly basey voice ×× Narcist ×× bad accent ×× Bad breath ××

come he me cutie..
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Laveda:
Do I even have a choice? lipsrsealed

**Turn offs** short guys(got huge phobia for them) lipsrsealed cry . . Dirty guys, bad accent ermm what else. When I'm ready for a bf I'lll know tongue
LoL!grin

hey! Not fair!cry Short guys aren't that bad...tongue

LoL...So, You don't like the Excessive Igbo/Yoruba accent most Guys have?undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
shocked

Dies grin
pour him cold water...my friend wake up.cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Cutehector(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Workout? As in You do One pushup daily? of Probably sweep Your house and fetch water?cry
grin grin grin

Faints and dies
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
This turn ON and OFF of a thing. If a fidelity lady has one gang switch. Proof that an infidelity lady will have more than one. use your answer to find the number of gangs of switch an OLOSHO will have.
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Unorthodox(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:

Tunnoffs---Too skinny×× bad grammar×× Forwardness ×× Beardgang×× yam legsangry Overly basey voice ×× Narcist ×× bad accent ×× Bad breath ××

come get me darling! wink
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
pour him cold water...my friend wake up.cheesy
oboy leme alone, i am stilll dead... cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Laveda(f): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

hey! Not fair!cry Short guys aren't that bad...tongue

LoL...So, You don't like the Excessive Igbo/Yoruba accent most Guys have?undecided
Yeah...not bad to you grin cheesy

Igbo guys? Like the Aba guys kinda accent? lipsrsealed no nau embarassed...Ermmm don't wanna be tribalistic before they come for my head grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
danbrowndmf:
LoLgrin

I hate U already!cry Ahan! ****touches massive Lump of fleshy fresh fat in Ass*** You call this Ass Tiny?? You need a goggle jaweh!angry

Cutehectorangry... U said I got a new E-Boyfriend?
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Unorthodox:

come get me darling! wink
Really??undecided
You don't have yam legs??undecided
Re: Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? by Laveda(f): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
hy laveda.. Wad can i do for u cool
You're sometimes annoying angry

Nothing actually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.