Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) (5977 Views)

With Jidenna 2yrs Ago (photos) / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / They Say This Girl Is 16years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by preetyb(f): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:
Being youthful can't be "outgrown" dear.. Even at our age.
Its no biggie, just for fun. So chill, okay? smiley
Ok sir
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Pucaxo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
preetyb:
Ok sir
okay prettyB. Blessing right? grin
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:
Preetyb dont reply him,he is a married man with kids, i know him very well.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by preetyb(f): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:
Nope
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Pucaxo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
preetyb:
Nope
Oh.. Its all gud. Since u don't wanna tell me undecided
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by SurefireAsoOke: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lord have mercy

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Pucaxo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
Preetyb dont reply him,he is a married man with kids, i know him very well.
How did you survive those birth control pills?
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:
How did you survive those birth control pills?
PAPA jumbo have ur kids eating?
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Pucaxo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
PAPA jumbo have ur kids eating?
No wonder you've been a customer at every JAMB exam since the last 3 years. OLODO!
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pucaxo:
No wonder you've been a customer at every JAMB exam since the last 3 years. OLODO!
LOL i knew d meaning of what i typed, and i knew u were still going to come up with the best diss ur brain can get, d jamb tin. "no offence
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by TrappKING(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
LOL i knew d meaning of what i typed, and i knew u were still going to come up with the best diss ur brain can get, d jamb tin. "no offence
You're an obdurate iidiot! Get lost!! OLODO!
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
TrappKING:
You're an obdurate iidiot! Get lost!! OLODO!
anyways i want all the ladies to know that he is a married man, "Preetyb this is pucaxo with his alternate moniker, ignore him pls, he is a family man.
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by TrappKING(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
anyways i want all the ladies to know that he is a married man, "Preetyb this is pucaxo with his alternate moniker, ignore him pls, he is a family man.
You're obviously high on jolllyjoy's chlamydia infested menstrual flow. grin

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
TrappKING:
whatever yeah her menstrual flow is like honey but what i want her and other ladies to know is that u are married. "no offence
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
TrappKING:
cheesycheesycheesy

the one you av been drinking,you mean?
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
whatever yeah her menstrual flow is like honey but what i want her and other ladies to know is that u are married. "no offence
he cant be married na,i dnt think he can afford court marriage sha,he is a baby papa wink
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by TrappKING(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
Married to ur mom I guess? undecided

Can't even lash her flat pum pum with all that wrinkle undecided
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
he cant be married na,i dnt think he can afford court marriage sha,he is a baby papa wink
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA chai laugh and dies, uve made my day.
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by TrappKING(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy
the one you av been drinking,you mean?
Nkita rachakwa gi anya dia! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
TrappKING:
Married to ur mom I guess? undecided

Can't even lash her flat pum pum with all that wrinkle undecided
MR MAN go and sleep, ur mates are with their family now
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
TrappKING:
Nkita rachakwa gi anya dia! undecided
what is he saying?confused being.
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA chai laugh and dies, uve made my day.
ooooh dies?pls inform me when the burial date is fixed.

Wouldnt mind shooting knock out for yhuwink
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
ooooh dies?pls inform me when the burial date is fixed.

Wouldnt mind shooting knock out for yhuwink
mcheeeeeew come to my house this night.
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
mcheeeeeew come to my house this night.
wink on my way.
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
wink on my way.
im waiting, pls be fast before the security closes the estate gate. "
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
im waiting, pls be fast before the security closes the estate gate. "
warri estates are mostly uncompleted buildings with detached roofs.

Poor youcheesy
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by TrappKING(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
what is he saying?confused being.
U know u won't sleep if I handle you this night.

Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
warri estates are mostly uncompleted buildings with detached roofs.

Poor youcheesy
LOL im not in warri, im in maritama
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
TrappKING:
U know u won't sleep if I handle you this night.
cheesycheesy

stvpid yhucheesy

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
ssoftappless:
LOL im not in warri, im in maritama
see dis one? Mtheeew
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
see dis one? Mtheeew
i bet u dnt know where maritama is
Re: I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) by ssoftappless(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesy

stvpid yhucheesy
are u saying trappking is stvpid? damm wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only / Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies That Litters Themselves On Nairaland / What Drug Can A Friend Take After MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.