Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Need An Urgent Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Urgent Loan (3543 Views)

Urgent Loan Needed / Urgent Loan Please / We Need An Urgent Loan Of N700,000. Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Loan by leeloan: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
DO YOU NEED A LOAN?? Hello, My name is Mr Lee. I
am a private lender who give out loan to private and
corporate individuals. Have you been turned down by
so many banks? Do you need finance to establish your
business? Do you need finance for the expansion of you
business? Or do you need a personal loan? My loan
ranges. from personal to business loan. My interest
rate is very affordable and our loan process is very fast
as well. I am very willing to make all your financial
troubles a thing of the past. If you are really ready to
get your financial problems solved,Then search no
further and apply for a loan today Email via:
(andrewlucasloanfirm@gmail.com). I look forward in doing
business with you.
Mr Lee
CEO.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by writetopoker: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
am interested, flash me so that I will call back 0,8,0,3,1,3,4,5,1,3,8.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by mcup: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Try macinvestmentglobal@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by ROBERT1111: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Dear Applicant,

We give loan to private company and individuals. You can find some vital information about the loan we offer below. In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process . INTEREST RATE: In the loan we offer, we do charge 3% Interest rate . AMOUNT GIVEN: We Give Out A Minimum Amount Of 1,000.00 to A Maximum of 100,000,000.00 INFORMATION NEEDED: As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied. Email Us: (happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com)

HOW DO I APPLY? Please fill this application form below:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Full Name:....................
State:..............
City:..............
Sex:.........................
Phone Number:...........
Loan Amount :...........
Monthly income:..........
Loan Period:....................... ................
Purpose of Loan:......................... ...........
E-mail address:...................... ................
Have You Applied Before?....................

We awaits your urgent application form to be filled ok. Email Us: (happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com) call or SMS +18653250382

With Best Regards.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by ROBERT1111: 8:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Hello Every One, I am Mr Chen Mulan From Ohio U.S.A, I quickly want to use this medium to share a testimony on how God directed me to a Legit and

real loan lender who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich man who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life

without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet and was scammed the sum of $11,200 USD i became

so desperate in getting a loan from a legit loan lender online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently got a

loan online, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion he told me about a woman called Mrs Christina Rojas who is the C.E.O of Happiness

Loan Company So i applied for a loan sum of (420,000.00USD) with low interest rate of 3%, so the loan was approved easily without stress and all the

preparations where made concerning the loan transfer and in less than two(2) days the loan was deposited into my bank so i want to advice any one

who is in need of a loan to quickly contact her via: ( happinessloanfirm@hotmail.com) or you can call her via SMS: (+18653250382) she does not know

am doing this i pray that God will bless her for the good thing she has done in my life.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by moris001(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wow, sound interesting. In future if I need loan then I will still contact Star loans company. Recently I received loan from STAR LOANS COMPANY at a very suitable interest (2%). Now my small company is growing with the help of this company.
starloans@outlook.com.....
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by YongWinter133: 7:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Attention Please:Are you worry about you debts Are You Financially down ? Do you need a loan to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business ? Apply for a loan now and get approved. We offer all kinds of loan at a reduced interest rate of 3%. Our loan program is very direct and flexible as Your Satisfaction and Financial Success is our Aim. IF INTERESTED, for more info do contact us now via Email:
Johnlambservicelimited@gmail.com

APPLICATION DETAILS
Your Full Details:
Full Name:
Loan Amount Need:
Loan Duration:
Phone Number:
Applied before?
State:
Monthly Income:
You are to send this to our Company Email;Johnlambservicelimited@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by franklinsloans2: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
DO need an urgent loan for here is a way to get your loan that you have been looking for in a good rate
I am Mr Franklin Scott a private loan lender. we are given out all kinds of loan, we give out loans at a low interest rate of 2% and good working conditions, if you need a loan then you are advised to contact us for we render quality services that will make you satisfied. email:Franklinsloans37@gmail.com

we render all kinds of loan in good services, contact us via email: Franklinsloans37@gmail.com
Thanks
Mr Williams Franklin Scott Loans.

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Of Nigeria: Did I Lost Money To Payarena On ATM? / How Do I Turn 100k To N1million / CBN Lowers Rates To Encourage Bank Lending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.