Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling (31401 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released / Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by wagzyl: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Justice Gabriel Kolawole has deferred ruling in the bail application filed by media mogul, Chief Raymond Dokpesi who is being tried by the Federal Government on six count charges of violation of Public Procurement laws and money laundering.

After listening to Mike Ozekhome, counsel for Dokpesi and Rotimi Jacobs, counsel for the Federal Government on why the media mogul should or should not be granted bail, the Judge adjourned ruling till noon on Monday, 14 December.

He however ordered that Dokpesi should be returned to EFCC custody.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/10/dokpesi-returns-to-detention-as-court-defers-bail-ruling/
More to follow…
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Black men everywhere shocked
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Izumarock70(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Did he pertake in d sharing grin well thats a yoruba man 4u
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by HighQue007: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

AND HE SHOULD LEAVE OBASANJO, TINUBU, ATIKU AND AMEACHI ROAMING ABOUT FREELY ABI?
YOU BETTER GO GET SENSE......
WHO IS AS CORRUPT AS OBJ IN NIGERIA, OF ATIKU THAT MILKED NAIJA TOOO, OR TINUBU THAT MILKED LAGOS, OR AMEACHI THAT DESTROYED RIVERS.

What came to your mind when i said and the likes?

Your mind has been politically patitioned.

You are also a Nigerian and you have th right to petition anybody, why not do that and stop ranting like a stray dog.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Izumarock70(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Any Biafran indicted NO cuz we are God's own people

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by disloman(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Tolexander:
Rot in detention!
Bro!Longest time.How are you doing?
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Izumarock70(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
ok
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Tolexander: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
disloman:
Bro!Longest time.How are you doing?
egbon mi! I dey o.

Guess you are doing good sir?
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by BABANGBALI: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

AND HE SHOULD LEAVE OBASANJO, TINUBU, ATIKU AND AMEACHI ROAMING ABOUT FREELY ABI?
WHO IS AS CORRUPT AS OBJ IN NIGERIA, OF ATIKU THAT MILKED NAIJA TOOO, OR TINUBU THAT MILKED LAGOS, OR AMEACHI THAT DESTROYED RIVERS.
did you see where the guy wrote "and the likes?what does that mean? Stop hating,read with an open mind

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by akindap07(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
The rich also cry
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by HighQue007: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:

One sided thinking

What about amaechi, tinubu, obj etc?

its not one sided bro..I said and the likes and you didnt see that cos you assume its a which hunt or something but the truth is i woulnt have metioned those two if the evidenc leveled against them is not glaring...i know politicians and witch hunt and this is not...If anyone has anything against Tinubu and the rest of them, you as a Nigerian has the right to petition them if its genuine...we wont just sit there and wait for him to persecute them.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by HRich(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Justice Gabriel Kolawole has deferred ruling in the bail application filed by media mogul, Chief Raymond Dokpesi who is being tried by the Federal Government on six count charges of violation of Public Procurement laws and money laundering.

After listening to Mike Ozekhome, counsel for Dokpesi and Rotimi Jacobs, counsel for the Federal Government on why the media mogul should or should not be granted bail, the Judge adjourned ruling till noon on Monday, 14 December.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/10/dokpesi-returns-to-detention-as-court-defers-bail-ruling/
More to follow…
Like play Like play now, E go serious.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by BABANGBALI: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
LastProphet:
FOOOOLS WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW JONATHAN TO AN EARLY GRAVE AND MAY GOD GRANT THEM FULL SPEED - AMEN
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen o
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by disloman(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Tolexander:
egbon mi! I dey o.
Guess you are doing good sir?
I'm good bro.Hope you too.Welcome back
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Now the Question REMAINS.. after all this will we see other secondary suspects brought to book and Dopkesi's assets seized and auctioned to recover stolen loot.. A BIG CAPITAL NO!!! he will release a pittance to FG just like the crooks before him and so many after him. and he will one day become Governor in this gullible illiterate nation of bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by cruzita(f): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
na wa for waec
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Tolexander: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
disloman:
I'm good bro.Hope you too.Welcome back
ya, I'm good bro.

Thanks so much bro.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by dollarlander: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
HighQue007:
Everyday i get scared of Nigeria and doubt if Nigeria would ever be the Nigeria we dream of, not cos of our greedy politicians but cos the mind of Nigerians have gone soo low...Our politician deprived us good government, loot our funds and has finally succeeded in programming our people's to think through thier mouth, not with thier head anymore..you see them distributing rice and recharge card cos of election and my people are not even ashamed of how much we are ridiculed.

I am not into any party or something but truth be told PMB is really doing fine and i really believe in his cabinet and i believe those guys wont disappoint.

I still cant comprehend why some bast.ard nigerians criticize a few month old Govt. and cant stone a 16years Govt. that took us 50 years backwards. is that not hypocrisy?

GEJ used to be a man i love so much cos of his calm and gentle attitude till i knew he was a scam and used by some cabals to fool Nigerians. They are all a disgrace to the entire human race and to thier religion...they are the reason why some people hate religion. they go to Jerusalem, Mecca and come back and steal in the name of Jesus and Allah then donate tithe in millions to churches and mosque...They distract us with religion and sometimes i wonder why Nigeria is this bad cos we are the most religious and i later realized religion made us vulnerable.

Despite the obvious looting evidence against the past administration i am yet to believe there are still some set of Nigerians that still support them, sometimes i just think they are Robot and If they are not, their children and great grand children will suffer it and may the almighty God rule thier entire generation the way the last administration ruled us.

God really love Nigeria if not despite the money they spent on the last election, they would have won.

Please Nigerian lets come together and support the present administration and i am sure it wont let us down. let us not be divided by religious, political party, ethnicity or anything.

I believe anybody inculding any politicians that still support the last administration should be lynched until then they wont stop thinking we are all fools. They are nothing but the enemy of the masses.

Pardon my grammatical blunders as i am writting this with an heavy heart...

One love Nigeria but jail Dokpesi, Dasuki, Bafarawa and the likes.

A ten year old boy asked his father and uncles to please help him vote for BUHARI. They father started cursing the boy and calling him names. One of the uncles said, please lets hear him and find out why.

The boy said, he didn't know there was a man who was capable of putting all these thieves, we call BIG men, in prison. That it was through the AIT adverts he got to know a man had ruled Nigeria in the past and was able to put looting politicians in jail.

He said because he is not yet eligible to vote that is why he is asking for their votes.

The father and the uncles were speechless.

I thank God this boy's prayer is answered and I believe if the boy is reading this post he will know am talking about him.
BUHARI is not doing bad at all. Things have gone so bad in Nigeria. Had it been Jonathan was able to rig the election, we will just wake up one day and discovered there is no country call Nigeria again.

See!!! You have been looted. They have short change your future, all you supporters of PDP. PDP was a party used to destroy the future of these country. Before we can start to see anything meaningful, at least two years of assiduous work, by PMB is required.

5 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by tomholly: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Raymond Dokpesi u better decamp to APC now and Beg Asiwaju so they can pulse this Case oooooooo. MY Opinion ooooooo
Johnnyessence:

More to follow…
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by M4gunners: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Has he been found guilty? I smell witch hurting. Did anyone remember what happened to AIT and the APC campaign organiser's?
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Jesusloveyou: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Tolexander:
Rot in detention!
til next year

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Eziachi: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

A bird in hand is more worthy than hundred in the bush. Forget about the others for now and lets us concentrate on the possible thief in our palm. Deal with him first and then there is something called a boomerang effect in the criminal justice. That is to say, catch one big or small bird, if you successfully get him to sing, he will easily link you to the rest of the hundred of others in the bush.
If you think that Buhari is responsible, then you have no right pointing out these men you claimed to be corrupt, when Jonathan was their with them for six years and did nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by gigabyte13: 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:

One sided thinking

What about amaechi, tinubu, obj etc?

all of them where hale and harty during the drunken master regime, what did he do to bring them to justice? You are too young for all this hate, get a life and get busy atleast once in your lifetime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by locdog(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

na u suppose get some sense, I wonder is so bitter for people
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Jabioro: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
EFCC custody na luxury hotel.the judge could have order the ant graft agency to return him kuje prison ..Efcc the detention get mattress, bathroom, fan TV,and other necessary traveller comfort ..yeye!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail / Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges / Scores Leave Presidential Villa In Big Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.