Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling (31400 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released / Senate Defers Passage Of 2016 Budget To Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by deGovernor2024: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

AND HE SHOULD LEAVE OBASANJO, TINUBU, ATIKU AND AMEACHI ROAMING ABOUT FREELY ABI?
YOU BETTER GO GET SENSE......
WHO IS AS CORRUPT AS OBJ IN NIGERIA, OF ATIKU THAT MILKED NAIJA TOOO, OR TINUBU THAT MILKED LAGOS, OR AMEACHI THAT DESTROYED RIVERS.

You dey mind the guy? Hot afternoon weed.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by tola268: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
bluecircle470:
This is just d beginning. The blood of d fallen heroes is crying out loud already.
Let those dead-concience-people jailed for life

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
let him return back the money... grin
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Abordars(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

AND HE SHOULD LEAVE OBASANJO, TINUBU, ATIKU AND AMEACHI ROAMING ABOUT FREELY ABI?
WHO IS AS CORRUPT AS OBJ IN NIGERIA, OF ATIKU THAT MILKED NAIJA TOOO, OR TINUBU THAT MILKED LAGOS, OR AMEACHI THAT DESTROYED RIVERS.
so becos obj atikus and amechy are corrupt so dogpepsi should be free abi ? (ewu)
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by 7lives: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abordars:
so becos obj atikus and amechy are corrupt so dogpepsi should be free abi ? (ewu)

You see what stealing is not corruption has done to a beautiful mind?, i say Nigerian youths will need more than fire for fire deliverance prayers to be able to think straight again.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by spinoff: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
HighQue007:
Everyday i get scared of Nigeria and doubt if Nigeria would ever be the Nigeria we dream of, not cos of our greedy politicians but cos the mind of Nigerians have gone soo low...Our politician deprived us good government, loot our funds and has finally succeeded in programming our people's to think through thier mouth, not with thier head anymore..you see them distributing rice and recharge card cos of election and my people are not even ashamed of how much we are ridiculed.

I am not into any party or something but truth be told PMB is really doing fine and i really believe in his cabinet and i believe those guys wont disappoint.

I still cant comprehend why some bast.ard nigerians criticize a few month old Govt. and cant stone a 16years Govt. that took us 50 years backwards. is that not hypocrisy?

GEJ used to be a man i love so much cos of his calm and gentle attitude till i knew he was a scam and used by some cabals to fool Nigerians. They are all a disgrace to the entire human race and to thier religion...they are the reason why some people hate religion. they go to Jerusalem, Mecca and come back and steal in the name of Jesus and Allah then donate tithe in millions to churches and mosque...They distract us with religion and sometimes i wonder why Nigeria is this bad cos we are the most religious and i later realized religion made us vulnerable.

Despite the obvious looting evidence against the past administration i am yet to believe there are still some set of Nigerians that still support them, sometimes i just think they are Robot and If they are not, their children and great grand children will suffer it and may the almighty God rule thier entire generation the way the last administration ruled us.

God really love Nigeria if not despite the money they spent on the last election, they would have won.

Please Nigerian lets come together and support the present administration and i am sure it wont let us down. let us not be divided by religious, political party, ethnicity or anything.

I believe anybody inculding any politicians that still support the last administration should be lynched until then they wont stop thinking we are all fools. They are nothing but the enemy of the masses.

Pardon my grammatical blunders as i am writting this with an heavy heart...

One love Nigeria but jail Dokpesi, Dasuki, Bafarawa and the likes.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by HighQue007: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
sinegy:

Its so easy to see that you are writing with a heavy heart. In fact, i am crying here with you! The problem is that you, just like most Nigerians have lost the entire plot. PMB cannot achieve any significant success in Nigeria. GEJ was never going to succeed. I did not vote for GEJ neither did i ever support his government. I did not vote for PMB and although i wish he could, but it is obvious that he can only try. How does a man who truly wants to fight corruption hobnob with the worst?

Is Dokpesi more corrupt than Amaechi? Your present minister of Transport
Is Diezanni worse than Atiku?
Is Dasuki worse than Tinubu?

Yet these men stroll around Aso rock like gods and a supposedly smart person comes here to yarn okpata! PMB is trying my foot!.
What PMB is doing isn't any different from what OBJ did. Witch-hunting real and percieved enemies. For each of these men, we know he has a history..Dasuki from the 1983 coup, Dokpesi from the last election campaign. And trust me, Fayose would be next, that's how we fight corruption in Nigeria. That is 'Change' for you. And that is how our Nigeria would move forward right? Fighting corruption based on a personal vendetta.
When will Buhari's judgement come to the door steps of IBB or even Abdulsami Abubakar and all those MILADS that stole Nigeria dry under both IBB and Abacha? That's story for another day.

The structure of this country has been so designed to fail. Forget about your heavy heart. GEJ failed, OBJ failed, I would be surprised if there is any success in the next four years. Lai Mohammed would fill us up with propanganda and that would be all.
What is our purpose as a nation? Does Nigeria even have one
What is our Vision? Shared collective vision of the kind of nation we want to become
Who are the leaders that would take us there?

What are the clear figures as to what we want to achieve with agriculture, technology, health, manufacturing, power etc. I mean clear figure with scalable projections as to how we would get there. A working blueprint that all Nigerian can run with. This is not a party thing. America know where it wants to be in 2030, doesn't matter if its the democrats or republicans are in power.

I do not support PMB. Never will. I will not support a man who rode on the back of corrupt men to come into power. A man who claims to have N30 million Naira (gotten from heaven knows where) and yet ran a campaign worth billions on Naira. Let him first give an account of how he sourced those monies, then we can ask the donors to also give an account of how they accessed such incredible funds. I support Nigeria! I have a great sympathy for Biafra but i am a Nigerian.

In summary, these people care nothing for you and i. The sooner you realized that the better for your heavy heart!

I understand your plight but i want you to know even Obama or Putin couldnt have won PDP without these guys and its very normal hence tje saying 'if you cant win them you join them'.

We need to single out PMB ability and i am not doubting him whatsoever. He ruled this great nation as an head of state and was also a petroleum minister which he did well if we arr to be honest. Many a few nigerian leaders would boast of such credentials...Those people you mentioned milked this nation cos it was very easy to and cos our so called GEJ encouraged it. Corruption was a norm under his watch..I am not saying Ameachi, Tinuubu and the likes are not corrupt but you as well couldnt help being currupt if you were in thier shoe cos things had gone real bad from the top and you had to be kind of corrupt to be relevant..if Tinubu wasnt kind of corrupt during his time, we wouldnt have been delivered cos he was the front man.

The problem with people is people percieving Buhari to be more than human if not we wont crusify him for not persecuting people that brought him to power. anybody can petition anyone and the best he could do is just sit back and watch if one of his person is persecuted and hope he his not found guilty just like he did with Saraki. If anybody has anything against Amaechi, Tinubu and the likes, come forward with proove instead of us assuming they are corrupt.
Tinubu was an opposition to PDP all his tenure, till now are you telling me they cant charge him for any offence, of course they did with CCB and he outsmarted them unlike Dokpesi and the likes.

I am very sure PMB knew how corrupt his mates are but his no nonsense attitude will put them on check and they might be pardoned cos they brought him to power which is normal but he wont allow any more shady deallings, that i am very sure.

Even if the current APC government is as corrupt as PDP everyone of them would be very careful cos its no more business as usual and nothing like rulling party anymore, if you mess up you are out..Its just like God has privatize our nation..You and I cant imagine what would be the fate of Nigeria if PDP had won the election..For the first time in 16years people would have at least little trust in the government and its that not a change?..sentiment apart sir GEJ is worst government since democracy..

i love the fact that you said PMB would try..lets support him and we as citizen should put our best in assisting so the change we craved for would come not assuming he has failled already..thats not encouraging..PMB has given us hope forget what critics is saying. I am not celebrating any politicians as i know thier tactic but i am celeberating Buhari cos he his not but a leader.

By the way i like your point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by dat9jaguy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Bros all these people you mentioned were all opposed to GEJ,if there is really anything against them they would have been arrested.
If you say GEJ is too much a gentleman to do that,then he is really clueless.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by rezy15(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
Zhirinovsky:
It is so unfortunate that I live in a country with peole like you who cannot even discern between fighting corruption and witch hunting/vengeance. Common sense should had told you that pmb is after dopkesi because of the derogatory doccumentary ait aired about him during the last election. What has dokpesi done? Is it his fault that he was paid outrageously for his media work during the last campaign? Tell me that it is also a coincidence that dasuki played a crucial role during his overthrow in 1983.you think typing long sentences and stories means that you reason well? If pmb is after fighting corruption he should start with tinubu? Tinubu owns almost all of lagos tell me how he got that? Upon all that he is still killing lagosians with taxes, toll gate fees, still exploiting the little lagosian toil to get! Is that not worst than bashir al assad has done. The billions rotimi brought for apc's campaign, where did he get it from? Was that not money mearnt for the good people of rivers state? Why dont we start there with this anti- corruption crusade. Buhari is busy destroying our economy, chasing out investors, petrol has been scarce for over a month now for no reason and he is bussy flying round the globe like a movie star and you are here praising him. Seeing post like yours makes me wanna swallow a live toad! Damn!!!!t
You better swallow that toad my friend. The fact remains whether a regular thief or thief by witch hunting a thief is a thief. Are u saying because other thieves are in the wind we should stop jailing them? If dokpesi is innocent he shud file a counter suit. The government should start from somewhere. If its my brother that's a thief jail him. All these kindergarten nairalanders wailing about tinubu, ameachi and obj should park well. Why didn't previous governments start at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by HighQue007: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
smartsammie:
Corruption cannot be eliminated it can only be reduced. I am not a partisan and was not eligible to vote in the last election but all the same, lets be factual here. It is a known fact that the likes of OBJ who spent whooping amount of money on power and there was no outcome is corrupt . GEJ appealed to the senses of Nigerians with the I dont have shoe campaign. It was glaring that he was not matured for Presidency as of that time but was been controlled by unknown Cabals who left him after they have used him to loot the funds of Nigeria.

PMB who failed to detail his asset is not actually left out. But I think he is better than GEJ. Tinubu-Jagaban, hmmmmm who will one to play with fire!!! With the High revenue he generated from Lagos he did nothing significant in quote.

Fashola, 3 in 1 Minister really did not do anything extraordinary as people think because the internally generated revenue is alarming and cannot be compared to what he did.

Nigerian politician saying he or she is not corrupt is like a prostitute saying she is a virgin. Even the youths that keep on screaming... Hmmmmm I reserve my comments. From SU leaders to departmental excos who amongst them can boast of clean sheet in offices.

To make a Nigeria a better place is to make yourself a better person. I will love to stop here.

see...dont mislead people all in the cause of making a point.

how did PMB failed to details his assets??...he did what the constitution required. under GEJ few nigeria knew about CCB and most never knew it was constitutional to declare assets..thats not government..

About Fashola..I am not sure you reside in lagos. Everywhere you go in lagos you see Fashola's footprint..he did a lot in lagos and more of lagosians appreciate him so what are you talking about?..do you know almost state government institutions in lagos generate their own power supply, do you know oshodi? ..what about good roads and the rest..what else do you want?

what i know about Nigerians is that even if Jesus come down to rule us we wont be satisfied.

let anyone come out and tell me the present cabinet is not better than the last one.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by allthingsgood: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
HighQue007:

see...dont mislead people all in the cause of making a point.

how did PMB failed to details his assets??...he did what the constitution required. under GEJ few nigeria knew about CCB and most never knew it was constitutional to declare assets..thats not government..

About Fashola..I am not sure you reside in lagos. Everywhere you go in lagos you see Fashola's footprint..he did a lot in lagos and more of lagosians appreciate him so what are you talking about?..do you know almost state government institutions in lagos generate their own power supply, do you know oshodi? ..what about good roads and the rest..what else do you want?

what i know about Nigerians is that even if Jesus come down to rule us we wont be satisfied.

let anyone come out and tell me the present cabinet is not better than the last one.

This kind of comment tells me there is still hope for naija

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Clergy20: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

If GEJ was bold enough, and had the good of this country at heart, he should have probed and jailed OBJ and Atiku. PMB can only clean one mess at a time, and the freshest is the GEJ administration.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by sacostyles(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I don't know you but i sense from your way of thinking that you are also a criminal, so DSS should also come and grab you... undecided

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by laprince(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
HighQue007:
Everyday i get scared of Nigeria and doubt if Nigeria would ever be the Nigeria we dream of, not cos of our greedy politicians but cos the mind of Nigerians have gone soo low...Our politician deprived us good government, loot our funds and has finally succeeded in programming our people's to think through thier mouth, not with thier head anymore..you see them distributing rice and recharge card cos of election and my people are not even ashamed of how much we are ridiculed.

I am not into any party or something but truth be told PMB is really doing fine and i really believe in his cabinet and i believe those guys wont disappoint.

I still cant comprehend why some bast.ard nigerians criticize a few month old Govt. and cant stone a 16years Govt. that took us 50 years backwards. is that not hypocrisy?

GEJ used to be a man i love so much cos of his calm and gentle attitude till i knew he was a scam and used by some cabals to fool Nigerians. They are all a disgrace to the entire human race and to thier religion...they are the reason why some people hate religion. they go to Jerusalem, Mecca and come back and steal in the name of Jesus and Allah then donate tithe in millions to churches and mosque...They distract us with religion and sometimes i wonder why Nigeria is this bad cos we are the most religious and i later realized religion made us vulnerable.

Despite the obvious looting evidence against the past administration i am yet to believe there are still some set of Nigerians that still support them, sometimes i just think they are Robot and If they are not, their children and great grand children will suffer it and may the almighty God rule thier entire generation the way the last administration ruled us.

God really love Nigeria if not despite the money they spent on the last election, they would have won.

Please Nigerian lets come together and support the present administration and i am sure it wont let us down. let us not be divided by religious, political party, ethnicity or anything.

I believe anybody inculding any politicians that still support the last administration should be lynched until then they wont stop thinking we are all fools. They are nothing but the enemy of the masses.

Nice write up. However, you still show a lot of bias.

HighQue007:

its not one sided bro..I said and the likes and you didnt see that cos you assume its a which hunt or something but the truth is i woulnt have metioned those two if the evidenc leveled against them is not glaring...i know politicians and witch hunt and this is not...If anyone has anything against Tinubu and the rest of them, you as a Nigerian has the right to petition them if its genuine...we wont just sit there and wait for him to persecute them.

During GEJ's tenure, did you write petition against any of his alleged corrupt officials?

Dokpesi should face the music. Yes!

However, you're biased along the line of political parties.

Don't swerve us by acting as though you are not

PMB has to start from somewhere anyways.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by HighQue007: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
laprince:

Nice write up. However, you still show a lot of bias.

I agre but tell me how
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by bapullow: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
HighQue007:

Nice one dude

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by bobby56(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

God bless u. What some pple dont know is dat, this is simply "Vendetta". PMB thru his agents is simply taking vengeance on those he considered as his enemies and his ultmate goal is to either rubbish them or the Jonathan-led administration. Meanwhile nobody is talking about the economy or the state of the Nation again. Prices of commodities are on the increase, no fuel, no money,etc. The FG has siccessfully diverted their attention to a diff thing entirely. May God deliver us because before pple would realise this, I pray this administration had not finished stealing all our money. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
HighQue007:

Double thumbs up to you! we need more Nigerians like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by babafirst(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Justice Gabriel Kolawole has deferred ruling in the bail application filed by media mogul, Chief Raymond Dokpesi who is being tried by the Federal Government on six count charges of violation of Public Procurement laws and money laundering.

After listening to Mike Ozekhome, counsel for Dokpesi and Rotimi Jacobs, counsel for the Federal Government on why the media mogul should or should not be granted bail, the Judge adjourned ruling till noon on Monday, 14 December.

He however ordered that Dokpesi should be returned to EFCC custody.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/10/dokpesi-returns-to-detention-as-court-defers-bail-ruling/
More to follow…
My advise goes to Ozekhome,please ensure Dokpessee is not paying you from the 2.1 Billa or when we start confiscating the loot we will extend our confiscation to you.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by mjames: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

So because we have many thieves on the street, so any caught should go scorch free
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by jogojogo: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You re stupid! And may your life be managed just the way GEJ managed the affairs of the Nation.
I support the "witch haunt" as long the allegations are true. Let the next Government continue the "witch haunt" from where the current Government stops. We cannot continue this way with such a deluded nincompoop like you. I am really pained........apologies!!!! But don't talk this way next time.

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by jogojogo: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
bobby56:
God bless u. What some pple dont know is dat, this is simply "Vendetta". PMB thru his agents is simply taking vengeance on those he considered as his enemies and his ultmate goal is to either rubbish them or the Jonathan-led administration. Meanwhile nobody is talking about the economy or the state of the Nation again. Prices of commodities are on the increase, no fuel, no money,etc. The FG has siccessfully diverted their attention to a diff thing entirely. May God deliver us because before pple would realise this, I pray this administration had not finished stealing all our money. Tnx

So what are you saying? Vendetta or no vendetta, was the crime committed? Are the allegations true or false? Well, you can't speak for Dokpesi. Note he has admitted a certain degree of involvement. I need to state.........Nigeria is backward today just because of people like you (real enemy of naija).
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by PastorOla1: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT. IT IS A NEW DAY AND EXPERIENCE FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE. NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by jogojogo: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
voltron:

It tells how much frustration has welled up in me over the last 20 years in Nigeria.. now consider how the masses will react who are far deeper in frustration than I am. There is no room for allowing the building of weak foundations - History has shown time without fail a trend that allows seating public officials to continue in office without resigning when charged with a crime. A trend that shows that our Security agencies have an abysmal record solving high-profile political killings, a trend that shows that EFCC has a loud bark designed to shame criminals and not bite them. if not for the UK government and his quarrel with GEJ would we not see a strangle-hold on Delta Politics?.. wait. his cousin won elections into public office on the back of ibori's influence all the way from prison in UK.. Do you know how many Nigerians have died since the advent of democracy in Nigeria due to "Waiting for things to unfold" at one time OBJ was the Messiah, then Yaradua made such corruption was slowed, the GEJ became another messiah, now PMB is the new sherrif in town. THE FOUNDATION OF A HOUSE DETERMINES HOW WELL IT WILL STAND AGAINST THE STORMS. this administration's foundation is pitiably WEAK
I totally DISAGREE. Open your eyes fellow, there is change in the air.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by seyicrown2008: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
pedrilo:
nor be dat ediot wey nor dey pay him staff their salary? efcc should deal him pls. my cousin work 9months for ait and dis monster nor pay am upon 2.1b arm deal for him account. God don catch am.
[b]He do Maltreat his staff, i once work th[/b]ere
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by fotadmowmend(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Time to pay for all dos anti APC adverts during campaign ..... But could dis be d reason for dos adverts in the 1st place or is it dat d APC led govt is making him pay for dos adverts ? #onlyGodknows ..... But in either way I am xpectn people lyk Tinubu, Atiku, Amechi to be probed and that will make to 1st proposition valid. On the other way round, Mr FFK should be fully ready !
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by ilyas26(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Below are some allegations leveled against Dasuki:

1. He purchased refurbished MI Helicopters as new for the Nigerian Airforce from Belarus at the cost of $84 million per one which the market value is $15 million. Two have already crashed and killed the pilots.

2.  He purchased a substandard UAV (Drones) from China at an exorbitant rate of  $260 million as against a brand new UAV which was offered to Nigeria by Elbit Systems of Israel who are the pioneers and leading UAV Manufacturers in the world at a lower cost of $16.5 million per one and the Chinese UAV crashed on its maiden flight at Mafa village in Borno State.

3.  He purchased and installed a Command and Control Centre in his office from an Israeli company called NICE at an exorbitant price of $80 million which the market value is put at $15 million. His office is not an Operational Agency by law as it serves only as an advisory role to the Presidency on security and intelligence matters so he doesn’t need a Command and Control Centre and since its installation it has never worked.
4. He has done a deal with the Chadian and Nigerien Governments to pay them cash to fight the Boko Haram on behalf of Nigeria for which he collected a huge amount of money and paid peanuts.

5. The South African money for arms scandal.
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by TRUTHSURE: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
As much as I dislike corruption, I aslo dislike one sided anticorruption. If the present adminstration is serious with their preach of anticorruption, let him extend same campaing beyond past administration. Its a worrisome that some people can bechaply fooled. When they want to kill a dog, they name the dog all manners of evil name. Because AIt aired a documentary that was perceived to be against PMB during election campaign, after the won, AIT was banned from airing the innuguration ceremony, late, they denied the alligation and allowed the aforementioned media house to air the innuguration. Little did many know that their stoach is still boiling against the said media house. Now the same AIT boss is in their net. Next, their will be massive arrest of people once anti media law is signed into law. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by waShine(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Don't worry, PMB is like a road side cane, it flogs anyone that
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
jogojogo:

I totally DISAGREE. Open your eyes fellow, there is change in the air.

... same thing as there was FRESH AIR the previous pitiful regime? open your eyes bruv.. OLD WINES IN NEW SKIN.. same dirty taste, same results
Re: Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2015
If these highly placed individuals are claiming that the money they received was for services rendered, then let them show Nigerians the contract signed between them and whoever made the payment. You can't sign a contract with PDP as a political party and then go to Federal government through its agency ONSA to collect payment. It's a fraudulent act. Dopkesi shd rot in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) / Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary / Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.