Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) (74669 Views)

Demolition Of Ekeukwu Market: Okorocha Turning Himself To A Tyrant- Imo Leaders / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Okorocha Turning Imo Into A Banana State, Group Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Gbengais:

Did you read my write up at all? Said estates on the Mainland... the only fine place is that estate on Portharcourt road and FYI we've got a lot of estate on Lagos Mainland that will beat that
estates are private development, why compare? You talk about mainland, which mainland? In fact lagos mainland is the most disgusting location ever, everywhere smells, it is the most unplanned area in nigeria, each time i go there to visit my parents, i usually get vexed because of the odours and dust. Even if you sweep lagos, she will still be dirty. Dont compare lagos streets with owerri streets. Owerri is planned, lagos mainland is not. Simple.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by IGBOPRINCE: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbengais:

Inbetween Bros u need to correct your emglish.. maybe say the comment out before. Typing and submitting.. your English is poor
correct yourself first. Your english is worst..
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by IGBOPRINCE: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbengais:

What am I even saying? Foolishness runs in your blood.. before the time of John the Baptist, the people of biafra suffereth Foolishness.. and only the foolish dies in their damn of foolishness
did you said the people of biafra suffereth foolishness? Then you must be nut. Don't ever mentioned the name biafra again. Focus on the topic at hand.
Fool point it out.

Hasta la vista, fuul.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Scholes007(m): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Op, ire not even ashamed of yourself. Showing people picture of roundabout and say it is a tourist attraction.
Can u show us picture of the Imo end of Owerri-PH highway.
Show pictures of other towns in imo like mbaise, mbano, oguta, ohaji egbema, Orlu, okigwe, Arondizuogu etc
guy no go there o

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 4:37am On Dec 12, 2015
willow0801:

estates are private development, why compare? You talk about mainland, which mainland? In fact lagos mainland is the most disgusting location ever, everywhere smells, it is the most unplanned area in nigeria, each time i go there to visit my parents, i usually get vexed because of the odours and dust. Even if you sweep lagos, she will still be dirty. Dont compare lagos streets with owerri streets. Owerri is planned, lagos mainland is not. Simple.

Ur foolishness I bigger than Aso Rock. So Douglas is planned abi?, Nekede I planned abi? Just to mention a few? Guy no doubt you are so grateful fool!
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 4:39am On Dec 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
correct yourself first. Your english is worst..

I can see how shallow your brain is for you not to comprehend that.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbengais:

Ur foolishness I bigger than Aso Rock. So Douglas is planned abi?, Nekede I planned abi? Just to mention a few? Guy no doubt you are so grateful fool!

Lol, enugu beats anything southwest offers
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 5:18am On Dec 12, 2015
willow0801:

Lol, enugu beats anything southwest offers

Wetin! Is that why you want to kill me with mouth odour?! Enugu ko? Mouthchuk ni
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbengais:

Wetin! Is that why you want to kill me with mouth odour?! Enugu ko? Mouthchuk ni

Lol. smiley
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by IGBOPRINCE: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbengais:

I can see how shallow your brain is for you not to comprehend that.
lol english master..reverse is da case..
Hasta la vista, anuewi
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
Hasta la vista, anuewi

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
Hasta la vista, anuewi

I know you're happy cos am quoting you.. FYI im just publicizing your foolishness so that foolish fool like you won't tread ur path just the way you tread your father's
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
Hasta la vista, anuewi

I know you're happy cos am quoting you.. FYI im just publicizing your foolishness so that foolish fool like you won't tread ur path just the way you tread your father's
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbengais:

Nah, it was a mistake, you didn't intend to quote him. Sorry we noticed grin
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2015
willow0801:

Nah, it was a mistake, you didn't intend to quote him. Sorry we noticed grin

Sorry man! Meant for the brainless Igboprince
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
Hasta la vista, anuewi

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2015
YOU WILL NEVER BE USEFUL. IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU. OUTCAST

SpaceTour:
That your sister just call her now, she is in danger. Ritualists will sacrifice her. Call her now.

Your father is facing serious ailment that is likely to take her away, call him now or go and see him.

Your 2nd sister has entered the ritualists den. She is likely not going to come out.

[s][/s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Hopeless dingbat are you back LOL

Have you called that your sister? She is in a serious danger. Ritualists are closing in on her. cool

RareDiamonds:
I WILL NEVER BE USEFUL. IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH ME. OUTCAST
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2015
SpaceTour:

Have you called that your sister? She is in a serious danger. Ritualists are closing in on her. cool

Abeg make una stop these curses and death wishes. E never reach that stage na who wishes to die untimely?

SpaceTour
RareDiamonds
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2015
The clown was the first person to throw death wish so I am only returning it back to him. So I am not to be blamed.. cool

willow0801:

Abeg make una stop these curses and death wishes. E never reach that stage na who wishes to die untimely?

SpaceTour
RareDiamonds
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2015
SpaceTour:
The clown was the first person to throw death wish so I am only returning it back to him. So I am not to be blamed.. cool

Abeg make e end.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2015
IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR LOOSE WIFE. DU.MB GOAT

SpaceTour:

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2015
Is that so..LOL

That your sister is being watched, she will be used for rituals. Your father's manhood will be chopped off and use for rituals too.

Your mother will die in the hands of her police customers. cool

[s]
RareDiamonds:
IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH ME AND I WILL LOOSE WIFE. I AM A DU.MB GOAT

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2015
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE USED FOR RITUALS. YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL DIE IN SICKNESS AND POVERTY

SpaceTour:
Is that so..LOL

That your sister is being watched, she will be used for rituals. Your father's manhood will be chopped off and use for rituals too.

Your mother will die in the hands of her police customers. cool

[s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Just look at what you wish yourself LOL

Now let me add more to it. Every woman in your family will die in the hands of ritualists. Even that your brother in the village will be killed with poison.

Your father will die while fvcking your sisters. cool

RareDiamonds:
I AND MY FAMILY WILL BE USED FOR RITUALS. I AND MY CHILDREN WILL DIE IN SICKNESS AND POVERTY

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2015
Sulu gede cool

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbengais:

There's dz place they call world Bank in Imo. Mehn u need to see the road.. soo baad.. there was dz day it rained and I took bike, the flood was up to my knees even while I was on the bike.. and you call this area World Bank? That fool does not stay in Imo so he does not know what he's saying.. ignorant monkey.. blatant pick spitting nonsense

Nigerians have this brain disorder of double standard that needs rectification. However there is no bike/Okada in Owerri. Now read this .

There's dz place they call Coker in Lagos. Mehn u need to see the road.. soo baad.. there was dz day it rained and I took bike, the flood was up to my knees even while I was on the bike.. and you call this area Coker, Surulere? That fool does not stay in Lagos so he does not know what he's saying.. ignorant monkey.. blatant pick spitting nonsense
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by IGBOPRINCE: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Gbengais:

read what you type again, does it make a meaning ?

Frustrated fool

I will feed you and your generation. Pauper

Hasta la vista. Fuul.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
read what you type again, does it make a meaning ?

Frustrated fool

I will feed you and your generation. Pauper

Hasta la vista. Fuul.

Ah! He said he will feed me and my generation #ilaughinpidgin. Someone who can't afford to live in a good neighbourhood
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE USED FOR RITUALS. YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL DIE IN SICKNESS AND POVERTY

SpaceTour:
Just look at what you wish yourself LOL

Now let me add more to it. Every woman in your family will die in the hands of ritualists. Even that your brother in the village will be killed with poison.

Your father will die while fvcking your sisters. cool

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by mandax: 12:29am On Nov 17, 2018
Abagworo:

Owerri is the cleanest city in Southeast. Okorocha's critics go out of the way to look for where there is atom of dirt or bad road to post and blackmail him with. I made a circular trip in SE some weeks ago and realised the hypocrisy in some Igbos when it comes to Okorocha.

This foreigner who deceived Okorocha for eight years telling him that once Okorocha government develops Owerri to a Mega city, Okorocha will succeed himself, and also be seen as good presidential material.

Okorocha turned Imo state to become Owerri, demolishing houses in inner Owerri to build ten lane streets.

Avagworo posts Okorocha's Owerri streets and shouts Imo state is developing.
Okorocha and Uche Nwosu forgot that Imo state extends beyond Owerri. Orlu and Okigwe decayed.

Iberiberism.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2018
naijapips02:

Yeah. I'm so proud of my state and my governor.

lalasticlala seun

Are you still proud of your governor today?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.