Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) (74753 Views)

Demolition Of Ekeukwu Market: Okorocha Turning Himself To A Tyrant- Imo Leaders / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Okorocha Turning Imo Into A Banana State, Group Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Gbengais:

Yeah and I guess new owerri is the finest.. so stop saying owerri is fyn fyn fyn. Owerri is just there!

Owerri is very fine just accept the truth and bow out. No need to compare with Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Owerri is very fine just accept the truth and bow out. No need to compare with Lagos.

Owerri in general is baad!! The first thing I said when I got to owerri was to accept that Rochas is using the media to scam people who don't live in the state.. they only show you what you need to see. 99.9percent of imo state is not sham!!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
demented pig. kill your parents for bringing a leper like you to the world.

SpaceTour:
Hopeless jobless poverty-stricken b.astard. kill your father if you can't bear it.. cheesy

[s][/s]

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Donsammi(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
naijapips02:
cool My state is working. Christmas go sweet this year. Ebe nile wu saraaaa.

This is surely the tourism destination in the whole Nigeria.
lies fr0m the pit of hell,..imagine i came t0 im0 state and saw trash and suffering.. Every1 is n0w against r0chas
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
It is your backward state that is shambles. Why don't you remain in your useless state

Gbengais:

Owerri in general is baad!! The first thing I said when I got to owerri was to accept that Rochas is using the media to scam people who don't live in the state.. they only show you what you need to see. 99.9percent of imo state is not sham!!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
A child of suffering will not see anything but suffering

Donsammi:
lies fr0m the pit of hell,..imagine i came t0 im0 state and saw trash and suffering.. Every1 is n0w against r0chas

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hopeless worthless fool. Is that why you want to kill yourself? Your father should be tied to the stone and burn him alive.. cheesy

Hopeless b.astard go and kill your sisters for being prostitutes, I am not responsible for your miserable life cheesy

[s]
RareDiamonds:
I am a demented pig. I want to kill parents for bringing me a leper like you to the world.

[/s]

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
worthless im.becile. Curse osu !!! from a curse family

SpaceTour:
Hopeless worthless fool. Is that why you want to kill yourself? Your father should be tied to the stone and burn him alive.. cheesy

Hopeless b.astard go and kill your sisters for being prostitutes, I am not responsible for your miserable life cheesy

[s][/s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
RareDiamonds:
It is your backward state that is shambles. Why don't you remain in your useless state

Certified fool! Hin pain am ooo!! I was in Imo because they needed my service there.... FYI im a lagosian by everything so lemme say you take you foolish ass to you dumb state! Perforated brain

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hopeless dingbat. Kill your sisters, they are all prostitutes. Your mother is a wholesale prostitute..LOL

Your father is an armed robber and an outcaste and should be killed by firing squad. cheesy

[s]
RareDiamonds:
I am a worthless im.becile. Curse osu !!! from a curse family

[/s]

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
cursed pig from a curse osu family

SpaceTour:
Hopeless dingbat. Kill your sisters, they are all prostitutes. Your mother is a wholesale prostitute..LOL

Your father is an armed robber and an outcaste and should be killed by firing squad. cheesy

[s][/s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
you are a brainless monkey from a cursed background

Gbengais:

Certified fool! Hin pain am ooo!! I was in Imo because they needed my service there.... FYI im a lagosian by everything so lemme say you take you foolish ass to you dumb state! Perforated brain
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Is that so b.astard?cheesy cheesy cheesy

RareDiamonds:
I am a cursed pig from a curse osu family

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
CURSED PIG WITH NONSENSE WIFE AND CHILDREN

SpaceTour:
Is that so b.astard?cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by eazydon(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Nnewiboi:

not d only one interested in the thread.

maybe I am d only one waiting for her to say yes so I ll snatch her from u and cause u immediate heartbreak

Heartbreak ko, outbreak ni. Oga o, leave me N ma baby Aitee1 to do our thingy. Waka pass. Tenkiu
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
RareDiamonds:
you are a brainless monkey from a cursed background

What am I even saying? Foolishness runs in your blood.. before the time of John the Baptist, the people of Biafra suffereth Foolishness.. and only the foolish dies in their damn of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
Accursed b.astard, your father is a homo while your mother is a diseased prostitute. Thunder kill your siblings............ cheesy

[s]
RareDiamonds:
CURSED PIG WITH NONSENSE WIFE AND CHILDREN

[/s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
MAY THUNDER KILL ALL YOU NONSENSE CHILDREN, PROST1TUTE WIFE AND MOTHER AND CURSED FATHER AND SIBLINGS

SpaceTour:
Accursed b.astard, your father is homo while your mother is a diseased prostitute. Thunder kill your siblings............ cheesy

[s][/s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
He is not a Biafran but a cursed son of a prostitute from imo state cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbengais:

What am I even saying? Foolishness runs in your blood.. before the time of John the Baptist, the people of Biafra suffereth Foolishness.. and only the foolish dies in their damn of foolishness
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Dangote trailer kill your father and your mother this period. May you die in the gutter. May your village people burn your father's thatched house in the village. cheesy

[s]
RareDiamonds:
MAY THUNDER KILL ALL YOU NONSENSE CHILDREN, PROST1TUTE WIFE AND MOTHER AND CURSED FATHER AND SIBLINGS

[/s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Abagworo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
They think its one estate yet not even one decent estate of this level in their State.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/546501_223177_10150168050938019_82573393018_6852470_2490574_n_jpgce2c9d886c2a705b8efebc703109b66e

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
SpaceTour:
He is not a Biafran but a cursed son of a prostitute from imo state cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OMG his dad Shud hav just done withdrawal method instead of pouring the thing inside.. thi guy is so dumb he makes Rochas laugh.
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
You are not far from the truth...................we can prove it with pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbengais:

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
ALL YOUR NONSENSE CHILDREN AND YOUR PROSTITUTE WIFE TOGETHER WITH YOURSELF WILL BE CRUSHED TO DEATH BY A DANGOTE TRAILER. CURSED FAMILY FROM A CURSED PARENTS

SpaceTour:
Dangote trailer kill your father and your mother this period. May you die in the gutter. May your village people burn your father's thatched house in the village. cheesy

[s][/s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
The i.diot was born a useless fellow.....................kill him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbengais:

OMG his dad Shud hav just done withdrawal method instead of pouring the thing inside.. thi guy is so dumb he makes Rochas laugh.

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
GEJ's train will crush your entire family to death. Your prostitute sisters will be used for rituals while you will die in the dustbin....................... cheesy

[s]
RareDiamonds:
ALL YOUR NONSENSE CHILDREN AND YOUR PROSTITUTE WIFE TOGETHER WITH YOURSELF WILL BE CRUSHED TO DEATH BY A DANGOTE TRAILER. CURSED FAMILY FROM A CURSED PARENTS

[/s]

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Donsammi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
RareDiamonds:
A child of suffering will not see anything but suffering

hahaha.i was b0rn 0utside nigeria..came back and n0w based in abuja... Came t0 im0 state cus my dad wants me to school and learn ibo language here in im0.. And if you are pr0ud of this epiletic structures here in im0..am sorry for you,besides i stay in amawire cus of proximity to IMSU close to that fly0ver leading to n0 where but r0chas multi billion naira estate..YEAH i have t0ured round imo state seen all this things in this pics.. Even that asumpta r0undab0ut .the r0ad there is n0w pretty bad..and m0st r0ads too.even w0rld bank. M0st an0nying thing is that the g0v's signb0ards is 0n every juncti0ns and r0ads...like Wtf i just qouted a dumb ass ..frm his insultive comments up there

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
UNEVOLVED MAGGOT FROM A CURSED MOR0NIC FAMILY. YOU WILL NOT DO WELL

SpaceTour:
The i.diot was born a useless fellow.....................kill him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by Gbengais(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
SpaceTour:
You are not far from the truth...................we can prove it with pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy

There's dz place they call world Bank in Imo. Mehn u need to see the road.. soo baad.. there was dz day it rained and I took bike, the flood was up to my knees even while I was on the bike.. and you call this area World Bank? That fool does not stay in Imo so he does not know what he's saying.. ignorant monkey.. blatant pick spitting nonsense
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hopeless b.astard, GEJ's train will crush your parents to death say ISEEE! cheesy cheesy

[s]
RareDiamonds:
UNEVOLVED MAGGOT FROM A CURSED MOR0NIC FAMILY. YOU WILL NOT DO WELL

[/s]
Re: Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) by SpaceTour: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
89% of the roads in the state are all deathtraps even their first ever flyover is being built with 6inches blocks... cheesy

Gbengais:

There's dz place they call world Bank in Imo. Mehn u need to see the road.. soo baad.. there was dz day it rained and I took bike, the flood was up to my knees even while I was on the bike.. and you call this area World Bank? That fool does not stay in Imo so he does not know what he's saying.. ignorant monkey.. blatant pick spitting nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.