Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (89213 Views)

Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by realdevil: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
What vesion of the Bible?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by mybad: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Heavenly Bible with Earthly binding.
Synthetic paperback
All rights reserved - Printed in heaven

Even the new mother doesn't look like one to deliver baby Jesus.
I smell TB Joshua tins....
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by bewla(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

Don't mind the yaba left escapee undecided
cry
VickyRotex:

Don't mind the yaba left escapee undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by binaws(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmm this is gangantua gaga iron la. season lie
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by maestroz: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
end time dicovery.

this thing una dey REVEAL, show me where it is in the book of REVELATION make i run go confess my SINS.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by tijanouzwasii: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
BABANGBALI:
una don start una lie lie again. na which kind toto go contain dat kind big bible?vickyrotex abi your own go fit contain thay kind giant size bible? see as the mother of the baby look like monkey

my broda me tire for naija Rumours ooo which toto this kind big thing go fit cum out,.?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
scientifically its a lie because bible is a book nd a book is made of a wood wich cnt be found in a human dna.false
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by agarawu23(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Amorl:
Blv it bro. I was coincidentally in this town few days after it happened. It was a small Bible at the time of birth but the bible was increasing in size. The only mystery is that the baby was born into a Muslim family but CAN osun chapter took up the naming ceremony. The lady's landlord is a close guy to our daygaurd, who also is a Muslim, while I was there. In fact it was gathered that it was an unwanted pregnancy. I severally refused to bliv coz it was then too crazy to bliv but unfortunately it's true.
hmmmm
Na wa o
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Wan47(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
I marry wife u born bible..... u go xplain hw u get d bele o
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Which part of the bible? Is it KING JAMES Version? New reverse Standard Version? New American Version? New W translation? New Jerusalem Bible? A beg tell me asap.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nicepoker(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Amorl:
Blv it bro. I was coincidentally in this town few days after it happened. It was a small Bible at the time of birth but the bible was increasing in size. The only mystery is that the baby was born into a Muslim family but CAN osun chapter took up the naming ceremony. The lady's landlord is a close guy to our daygaurd, who also is a Muslim, while I was there. In fact it was gathered that it was an unwanted pregnancy. I severally refused to bliv coz it was then too crazy to bliv but unfortunately it's true.
the exact location pls. Let me confirm also.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Ifedikaycee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
TunezMediaBlog:
According to a report on NTA, a woman has allegedly delivered a Bible in Osun State.

The midwife who took delivery of the bible and the baby, said that the bible was initially small when delivered but started growing bigger and bigger shortly afterwards.

The baby followed suit shortly after the bible came out of the mother of four.

See more pics below …Then video follows…

https://youtu.be/uZC-8FN9N6UU

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=38757

Lalasticlala

*mods help move to right topic
AKÚKÓ NA EGWU!!"

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by noble2faith(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

You sound so arrogant! Why don't you just go ahead and 'hit back' at me regardless of my faith ? Oh ! I presume you only attack those who do not share your religious sentiment.

'I wanna knw ur faith' what a dumb statement ! I honestly don't think you have intellectual capability to 'hit back' at anybody.

Stop being fanatical;it's pointless.

Thk u very much. Can u just tell me ur faith?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Simple question which version among d bible version?
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by noble2faith(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Amorl:

For you to know that It's a planned stuff, this story is very similar to that of the one that gave birth to baby and a quaran.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by bishop4life(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
This lie pass apc and the $1=N1 tale. LIE
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Skrhema: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin Wow! This is really gr8! A bible delivered by a woman is nothing else but a divine bible, so am intrested in knowing
1. What language is this bible?
2. What version is it? Afterall it is not of this world.
It is qually nice to note that that young baby is a twins, and a yoruba man will call him/her Kehinde. Abi no bi so. Lol
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Ijaya123: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
dammytosh:
eeediots

with all the poverty in Osun State, a weird news to excite them.

I hope Aregbe does not add this to APC's achievement in the state.

Very funny.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by lekzwyc(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
It's was in Ila Orangun, Osun State. I saw it live. I attended the naming ceremony.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Flashh: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bobopupa:
sometimes, it's not their making that they're poor. Food for thought...
I'm not disputing the fact that they're poor. I'm just against the lies they gives all in the case to seek for help.

That's what they do most times. God is watching!
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by dhateeboi(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
you'll be in the congregation of fools to believe this story....

Bible printed In apapa Lagos sent from baba God
This one pass me oo
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Vic74real: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
The baby wld grow to be a pastor. Take note
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
I smell lies all d way from Russia

Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by Dolypson04(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
All this trash make Nigerians dumb.
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by sketcherJ(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
What if it is true, you guys won't still believe, tell me what do they gain from lying...things are happening in this world ..mysterious things...it is a sign..the end is near , believe it or not.. Ur believing it won't change things anyway..
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by BABANGBALI: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
baby190:
did u have heart?why are u calling d woman monkey, I pity u
ok sorry,the woman resemble you
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by BABANGBALI: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
dapipson:
Always read and understand well b4 commenting. they said initially, the Bible was small before it later got bigger to that size you can see in the pict. but they failed to show us the smaller size of it.
dont tell me you believe that bullshiiiit
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by BABANGBALI: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Funkybabee:

u be bad guy repent today before it's to late

come to my house and preach to me
Re: Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] by nobilie: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lolzzzzzz. I cant laugh. Even the bible is higher than the baby.

They should just enjoy the fame while it last.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.