Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

hmm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hmm (731 Views)

Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! / I Feel Very Emotional About This News. Hmm, After 49 Years?? Unbelievable! Pics / Hmm, This Thing We're Hearing About Man Arrested For Having Sex With Bush. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hmm by iamonpointa: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
PEACE!!

2 Likes

Re: hmm by NOBODYY: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: hmm by Controlled(f): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hehehehe.....God bless Seun for this timely decision.... cool
Re: hmm by ragiluhivo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
We will stay here and frustrate all his underpaid mods until they resign. Lets see who go tire. It doesn't take me 1 minute to create a new email and signup to Nairaland to promote Biafra. Plus am I freelancer so am always online with constant electricity ( I don't live in the zoo where all this mods and even him lives and are more likely to go offline)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: hmm by NOBODYY: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
ragiluhivo:
We will stay here and frustrate all his underpaid mods until they resign. Lets see who go tire. It doesn't take me 1 minute to create a new email and signup to Nairaland to promote Biafra. Plus am I freelancer so am always online with constant electricity ( I don't live in the zoo where all this mods and even him lives and are more likely to go offline)

2 Likes

Re: hmm by StOla: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2015
ragiluhivo:

So you see who is at the mercy of who here.

Cheastbeater, gladly put on your crown. You've earned it.

(1) (Reply)

See The Six Most Outragious Lies Buhari Told Nigerians / Breaking News!! I Have No Business Running From The EFCC, Says Tompolo / Share A Coke With Governor Wike On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.