Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry (859 Views)

Guys Does The Possi Have A Definite Position? +18 with pics (my Encounter) / 90% Of Guys Does This True Or False ( Pics Inc) / RE: Guys, Does Having A Condom In A Purse Make A Lady Wayward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Just asking
Re: Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry by finalboss(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lols..
Re: Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry by benedictnsi(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
If I talk wetin dey my mind now...... One mod go come ban me

2 Likes

Re: Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry by Pucaxo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Fuckery101; Guys, except you use lube... make sure her cuunt isn't directly facing the fan or having close contact with the AC while drilling that hole this season. Ya'll are gonna have yourselves to blame.
Re: Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry by ssoftappless(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
well based on personal experience i will say yes to ladies that dont know whats up, "this is why i like ladies that always make sure that their pusssies dont get dried, like putting a pvssy ring at the top of the vaaginal thereby making it to be wet forever, well who cares though as for me when i eat her vaaginal then it will surely get wet for my dick.
Re: Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
LMAO cheesy cheesy

Why you dey ask guys?. Guys get pusssy?
Re: Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry by menix(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Uwa Mmebi question..

Go ask ya sista..

1 Like

Re: Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry by schumastic(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mosthandsomeboy:
Just asking

like seriously did you take your medication this evening cus is like you skipped it..why will you ask the guys ?s meant for the ladies undecided undecided
Re: Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry by DickDastardly(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
undecided
Errrrm ........... seems you aint good @ guitar. An average Mariachi pulls the pvssy strings in all seasons to gush eternally. Use ur fingers properly. Dexterity matters. Strike the cords with finesse and harmattan will be shamed. Speak to a pro today.

El dastardly the pvssy mariachi wink cool
Re: Guys Does Harmattan Causes Girls pvssy To Be Dry by jonaifame22(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
Stvpid question, mtcheew does harmattan cos the mouth to be dry? angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware Ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Well, This Explains Everything... / The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chic And What I Saw Yesterday...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.