Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? (8771 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? / Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Yeah, as a guy, I know that a man stares at a woman he is attracted to. The power of attraction forces him to stare, thereby observing some things before making the move.

Oh yes, knowing full well that men and women are different to some extent, I can't really tell if the above mentioned case is the same with women.

I was in a bank today and one of the female bankers couldn't get her eyes off me. Whenever we made eye contact, she looked away, then she's at it again. She stared to the point that I became somehow uncomfortable, and started pressing my phone, pretending to keep myself busy.

Hahaha see me oo.

The babe was pretty, well endowed and fair. Just the type that suits mrcork's taste.

So ladies in the house, feel free to tell us what makes you stare at men for long. Is the case the same as that of men? Men that have also experienced the same thing should also feel free to share with us.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Google.com

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by trustedward(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time question!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by wtfCode: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
**spreads mat** **cleans ear with cotton swab** me too, i wanna knw exactly why?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by YorubaWoman: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Your pix to rate your looks undecided

And how much you carry go or withdraw sefundecided

Answers will explain why she stares hard at you angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by missmary(f): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
it means she likes him... probably he's handsome... I stare at guys I dont know n I like grin..in the end I talk to them first or they smile n walk over... this life is too short abeg

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by louken(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol. I've also been starred at by ladies and I'm not particularly handsome, just tall and slim. I don't think much about it though sometimes it makes me a bit shy and self conscious.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
When i see i promise u chill orijin, infact i have increase it to two, some ladies will come pretending they dont stare at guys. Though following
missmary:
it means she likes him... probably he's handsome... I stare at guys I dont know n I like grin..in the end I talk to them first or they smile n walk over... this life is too short abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by SurefireAsoOke: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
its thesame with a guy lookin at the girl

For Aso-Oke, check my signature

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by tungstar(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
She was looking @ u because she like looking @ pple datz y......Mtcheeew

Kidz will always be Kidz
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
This us what goes on in mine

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Eleniyan15: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
fvking suck
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sometimes I stare at guys who dress well in a fashionable way.
Good dressing makes a guy look classy.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
missmary:
I appreciate your honesty dear. So it could just be attraction I guess. So tell, how do you always feel when you see men staring at you same way? Do you feel shy or ' wow, I'm so hot' of thing?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
louken:
Lol. I've also been starred at by ladies and I'm not particularly handsome, just tall and slim. I don't think much about it though sometimes it makes me a bit shy and self conscious.
as in ehh, bro, it can make one feel shy at times
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
tungstar:
She was looking @ u because she like looking @ pple datz y......Mtcheeew

Kidz will always be Kidz
I sight you mr adult. How was the adults meeting you attended? Since asking a simple question makes one a kid.

And you are quite wrong, kids cannot be always kids. They are meant to grow.

Thanks for your contribution anyway

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by ibrams(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
love of cos..... what else did you think it is.....

village things
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Sometimes I stare at guys who dress well in a fashionable way.
Good dressing makes a guy look classy.
Yeah, good dressing says a lot about the person. So dear, do you also wish the guy you stare at can make a move?
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by 4kinyourgrammar: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
YorubaWoman:
was staring *
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by 4kinyourgrammar: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
YorubaWoman:
was staring*
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by missmary(f): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lovelynature:
I appreciate your honesty dear. So it could just be attraction I guess. So tell, how do you always feel when you see men staring at you same way? Do you feel shy or ' wow, I'm so hot' of thing?

Most times shy n uncomfortable, other times i just flow... grin
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by missmary(f): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oma307:
When i see i promise u chill orijin, infact i have increase it to two, some ladies will come pretending they dont stare at guys. Though following

grin what do you expect...People dey claim Ego them no deserve!
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by YorubaWoman: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oh that
Pardon me.
Emi o ma gbo oyinbo rara
4kinyourgrammar:

was staring*
cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lovelynature:
Yeah, good dressing says a lot about the person. So dear, do you also wish the guy you stare at can make a move?
lol, datz a tough question. Admiring is different from crushing.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lovelynature:
Yeah, as a guy, I know that a man stares at a woman he is attracted to. The power of attraction forces him to stare, thereby observing some things before making the move.

Oh yes, knowing full well that men and women are different to some extent, I can't really tell if the above mentioned case is the same with women.

I was in a bank today and one of the female bankers couldn't get her eyes off me. Whenever we made eye contact, she looked away, then she's at it again. She stared to the point that I became somehow uncomfortable, and started pressing my phone, pretending to keep myself busy.

Hahaha see me oo.

The babe was pretty, well endowed and fair. Just the type that suits mrcork's taste.

So ladies in the house, feel free to tell us what makes you stare at men for long. Is the case the same as that of men? Men that have also experienced the same thing should also feel free to share with us.
Did I hear u say u were pressing ur phone? grin.... U see dis Fowl! She wan dash u toto n money n u go der go fumble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Adaure4ever:
lol, datz a tough question. Admiring is different from crushing.
ok, just that crushing starts from admiring
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
OP if I were you I would write my number on a paper and handed it to her on my way out. I do stuff like that before thinking and I have caught loads of fish doing that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by Lovelynature(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Grinch:
Did I hear u say u were pressing ur phone? grin.... U see dis Fowl! She wan dash u toto n money n u go der go fumble.
sorry to disappoint you, I'm not a fool or fowl, whatever you mean.

And how can you tell she wanted to give me free toto? I would've considered making a move had she not been on her duty post.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by emryxleena(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lovelynature:
sorry to disappoint you, I'm not a fool or fowl, whatever you mean.

And how can you tell she wanted to give me free toto? I would've considered making a move had she not been on her duty post.

Lol.. A girl staring at u might not really mean attraction .. Might be sometin else..mayb she has seen u somewhere befr.. Mayb u look like someone she knws,..maybe..just maybe.. It would av been totally wrong if u had approached her at d spot.dnt think its reasonable to approach a girl at a work place. Well its a 50-50 chance .. Either she is receptive or she shuts u off (which might do ur ego some harm)

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by wizzprince(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
coming back to comment shortly please stay tuned
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by sinequanon: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lovelynature:

Maybe you looked suspicious, like bank robber. cheesy

Anyhow, far more sexy is when women look you up and down in that sort of way. That is so damned sexy, when you feel a woman's eyes roving up and down your body.

When we look women up and down, our head moves up and down as we look, and it is obvious.

When women look us up and down, their head doesn't move. You just see their eyes move and it is twice as obvious, even though they are trying to be a bit discreet. When they do it subconsciously, it is just too sexy.
Re: What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? by cruzita(f): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin maybe your zip was open

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[must Read] EROTIC STORY: My Boss’ Wife(18+) / Updated Time-Table for Mr NL Interview / Check Out The Massive Butt On Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.