Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot (22954 Views)

Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair / FLASH: FG Orders ECOWAS Court To Hands Off Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by emmanuel596(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Really
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by tola9ja: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Demdem:
Only fools still take Asari the buffon serious.
grin grin grin grin
Demdem:
grin
Demdem:
Demdem:
Demdem:
Demdem:
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by dotcomnamename: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2015
[size=20pt]Asari Dokubo:

''Nigeria will be burn to ashes if Jonathan lose this election''[/size]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2015
One visit to Benin Republic by PMB, and all asaris assets will be nationalised.

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by mideactive: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2015
FG don 4get u b4,now u don remind 'em.they ar comin 4 u Asari..
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by dammytosh: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2015
F00lish And Shameless Asari

With all the mouth he made that if GEJ lost elections ... Yada yada

To think some of his brainless supporters are excited with another empty threat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by martineverest(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Empty barrel... No militant will support you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by bumtos(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2015
cheesy grin Shikena. tongue
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by sarutobie(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]Asari Dokubo:

''Nigeria will be burn to ashes if Jonathan lose this election''[/size]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lies..I have the video of that interview on my device..he said Jonathan must contest for a second term as it was his constitutional right to do so..that he can't just go there and decide to run for just one tenure..he never mentioned anything about losing or winning.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by yussuffer7881: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Coward
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by martineverest(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
oyb:
One visit to Benin Republic by PMB, and all asaris assets will be nationalised.
no need for visit,boni yayi just visited Nigeria two days ago
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by symbianDON(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
didn't this over-grown crab-like ape once mention that he isn't a nigerian?? what concerns a foreigner with bayelsa politics? at any rate, 1 week will come and go and DUCKubo will not do anything as usual. loud-mouthed coward tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by omooba969(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Joker! grin
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by unclet1985: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2015
tongue Tell them , tell Buhari, Bc APC government is becoming more selfish by the day, those who feel that Oil is now a free gift that people are rejecting their should leave us alone, let us go with our non-useful product(oil) let us go bc we are not one, we can never be one either.
Beggers that turn rulers..... Beggers that want to reap where they did not sow.

3 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by RedBororo(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2015
The Mumu want to kill himself and make is children fatherless. this one no be bros Jonathan. I pity the fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by dearie(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2015
It does not call for this threat yet...We need to thread cautiously. There are too many frayed nerves out there sha. I think canceling the elections in Southern Ijaw was the best thing to do under the circumstances and that should assuage your mind @ Asari.

I hope for the sake of peace and recovery of our economy...The elections get concluded fairly and you do not return to the creeks. Nigeria cannot afford that distraction now.

4 Likes

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by mugabe75: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Tory
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2015
I thought Seun doesn't accommodate topics like this. Yoruba biggots
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by isreal012(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2015
Asari To-kun-bo or Dokunun abi wetin them call you, baba, you just like dey deceive people in disguise say you dey protect them. Remember say who never enter another man land na him dey do yanga for him own cribs oh!
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Abugab(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Asari and his empty threats of returning to the creeks.
Sounds like a broken record now.
If GEJ loses we shall return to the creeks......
Let him return to the creeks self, he has stayed on land for too long
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by alaskido(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Make this guy find somewhere go sit down. Him dey look for his own pepper. Them abandon Henry Okah and his brother to rot in jail.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2015
too much barking
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by feldido(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2015
This is not an empty threat but a Stern warning to the FG.
The Ijaw nation is not happy with the way things are going.
OJB(A General) was there when it started. He also lost his son to the fight.
Yaradua too was there. (granted them Armnesty)

The Ijaws don't like trouble, but don't push them to the wall.

The Ijaws are solidly behind you Brother.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Bigmillz:
That tin Buhari dey fine for we Niger Deltaians body very soon him go see am then him go knw say dat Boko Haram fight na child's play compare to Wetin him go see. I promise am.
You guys like feeling yourself.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Pavarottii(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2015
flokii:

not like Bokoharam na...

with d way Dasuki and co. are playing with soldiers lives

mayb you don't know... make I remind you

na bomb those rams dey use..
Buhari that is not playing with human life, and that about 200soldiers av died since he came on board. Has a bought a single rifle for them? Hypocrites.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2015
unclet1985:
tongue Tell them , tell Buhari, Bc APC government is becoming more selfish by the day, those who feel that Oil is now a free gift that people are rejecting their should leave us alone, let us go with our non-useful product(oil) let us go bc we are not one, we can never be one either.
Beggers that turn rulers..... Beggers that want to reap where they did not sow.
You planted oil shey?
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by chesterlee(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
flokii:
if only FG could give me warrant...

I want to capture this guy myself... gosh!

this Military drive in me has awoken o... hope I don't get blood thirsty soon

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by M4gunners: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2015
2016 is going to be a terrible year for Nigeria as things stands now.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2015
i said it that the trouble the apc is looking for is lurking around...when that trouble incubates completely nigeria would become ungovernable
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Ndolarr: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
The same Asari does not have a single investment in Nigeria. All his investments are in Benin Republic and elsewhere! So, he has no moral justification to issue any threat! He is a political leech and a deceitful Ijaw personality. If truly he believes in Ijaw struggle, he should move his investments here so that some of his Ijaw brothers can benefit. I have no respect for unreliable personality like Asari!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-west Capital Projects In 2016 Budget.. / Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Jonathan, PDP Chairman And Governors Shun Governorship Campaign In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.