Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot (22955 Views)

Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair / FLASH: FG Orders ECOWAS Court To Hands Off Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by bomsilaga(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Chubhie:
Asari should understand that Nigerian oyel is now worthless as used tissue paper. So, his threats don't carry weight. A lot of Nigerian vessels are on the high seas and begging for buyers.
It's not rocket science or spirituality to know the age of such poster.
What's the alternate source of income that has replaced the crude oil?
Yes I am Niger Delta, yes I don't take Asari serious but I believe after such threats Government representatives, elders and even fellow militants prevail on him to relax.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by flokii: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Pavarottii:

Buhari that is not playing with human life, and that about 200soldiers av died since he came on board. Has a bought a single rifle for them? Hypocrites.

bro... do you follow Nigeria's history?

the same reasons d Military seized power then is what we are seeing now... just that they also became corrupt along d line

Democracy gives too much freedom... it's only in democracy politicians feel they can do whatever they like..

if only you had relatives or blood brother in the Army, then you'll know what 'sabotage' feels like
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by bomsilaga(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2015
dearie:
It does not call for this threat yet...We need to thread cautiously. There are too many frayed nerves out there sha. I think canceling the elections in Southern Ijaw was the best thing to do under the circumstances and that should assuage your mind @ Asari.

I hope for the sake of peace and recovery of our economy...The elections get concluded fairly and you do not return to the creeks. Nigeria cannot afford that distraction now.
You are wise
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Winning123: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2015
Oyind17:
Empty vessel

He is also an idiot
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by toludadon(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2015
Like Asari like Nnamdi Kalu , tales of 2 empty chestbeaters

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Kolency(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Carry out d old trets first. I still recall when u vowed dat H.E M Buhari will nva b president.Well 2day He is! . Efulefu ko'oche
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by billyG(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2015
This Toad make me think Timipreye Silva is not an Ijawman.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by amusadele: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2015
dontjealousme:
U can rig North central, but u cannot rig a people with one leg out of the door, else u find both legs out of the door.
Perfect. Once the two legs are allowed outside, then it will be flame through out. That will be very nice since Buhari think he is all in all.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by gymer(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Chubhie:
Asari should understand that Nigerian oyel is now worthless as used tissue paper. So, his threats don't carry weight. A lot of Nigerian vessels are on the high seas and begging for buyers.

Yet Nigeria budget for next year is based on $38/barrel of oil and 2.2millin barrel production per day.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Ofeakwu(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
nduchucks:
Asari has become an irrelevant nonentity, no one cares about his rants. idiota

But I cares
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by clemzo101(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chubhie:
did u say worthless? I believe u know not the meaning of "worthless" the last tym I checked 2016 budget is tied round it. U are so empty upstairs bro. No disrespect intended
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ofeakwu:

But I cares
Taaaaaaa.....but why? You wan blow us up?
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Charly68: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Biggest oil thief from Naija Delta.. He stole crude oil to make money and went to Republic of Benin to build private university . All in the name of agitation.. Nonsense
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by gigabyte13: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Asari the incoming biafrats president. When trouble start, you will run away to Benin republic, leaving the remaining peaceful citizen to die, just like one bald-headed man did some years back.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by chimoskyg(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
That dude is a noise maker, good sha much troubles in 9ja why the pursue for freedom extend grin
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by mofayodeyahoo: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
Bros let there be message for bayelsans to queue behind thier leaders' choice or has ijaw youth become some northerners who would say westerners sponsor them to kill/destroying in thier land
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Kenmoris22: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Asari the toothless bull dog keep on talking
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by emmaelectelect(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lanretoye:
I don die!,what is the meaning of asari dokubo?
The man only talks for the relevance in irrelevance...I remember he said something will happen if JEG does not return as president.

Buhari also said Abacha never stole
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by kunlesufyan(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
Lmao!!! This one will not stop making noise already ..that was how he said if GEJ loses. Nigeria will break aprt ...Pmb has been president for 7months now...
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by blackpriest0911: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
Foolish Asari...u r an idiot
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by transform2change: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
U know want I like about Nigerians and Nairalanders as a whole

They know what is coming but pretend as if noting is happening till the wall has been crack and broken and then u hear many say I wish I knew.

Asari might be threatening the fg and Nigeria for a long time and noting has happened
Do u guys ask ur self why ?
Never!!! because u all tink their re pple that ll always buy them down so they can't do what they ve been doing b4
But lemme ask u

Does a lion bite immediately it sees it prey the answer is no
It takes it time to study that weak point it ll catch and then pounce on it
Thesame tin applies to asari's threat
The ex militant re looking for what ll make fg provoke them

And when they get that tin
No body can beg Dem to stand down not even bribing them with billions or trillions of naira or dollars

My brothers and sisters

Watch hotel Rwanda, some time in April, beast of no nation etc then u ll realise that it not a childs play if fg let these blood suckers to come out of hell

Remember boko haram still de corner

A word is enough for the wise

In as much I hate him
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chubhie:
yes, no wonder buhari can not pay salaries as at when due, imagine what will happen when there is no oil to beg buyers to buy, your zoo will be broke, i mean broken into pieces, idiot

1 Like

Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by maasoap(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
fritiyo:
gbam. if the mumu buhari like may him hear from the gods.

The gods are wise oh! military was there before late president grant them amenity, so anybody that is thinking that Nigeria military will ground boys in ss may them rethink well.
Well, I didn't know where you were when OBJ put Asari away without any hope of ever being set free again. It was a new government of Yaradua that eventually freed him. If he doesn't take care and watch his mouth and action, he will be picked up and locked up for a very long time and nothing will happen. Ask Kanu if I'm lying.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by maasoap(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
transform2change:
U know want I like about Nigerians and Nairalanders as a whole

They know what is coming but pretend as if noting is happening till the wall has been crack and broken and then u hear many say I wish I knew.

Asari might be threatening the fg and Nigeria for a long time and noting has happened
Do u guys ask ur self why ?
Never!!! because u all tink their re pple that ll always buy them down so they can't do what they ve been doing b4
But lemme ask u

Does a lion bite immediately it sees it prey the answer is no
It takes it time to study that weak point it ll catch and then pounce on it
Thesame tin applies to asari's threat
The ex militant re looking for what ll make fg provoke them

And when they get that tin
No body can beg Dem to stand down not even bribing them with billions or trillions of naira or dollars

My brothers and sisters

Watch hotel Rwanda, some time in April, beast of no nation etc then u ll realise that it not a childs play if fg let these blood suckers to come out of hell

Remember boko haram still de corner

A word is enough for the wise

In as much I hate him
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
Rants as much as you want, Nigeria has seen the worst in form of Boko Haram. They don't need to stand down, killing them is the best option.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by ngoziama: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chanchit:
I don't even need to read the full story cos Asari na imbe cile.

Asari is not a slowpoke in this case.nigerians attitude is becoming sickening.buhari cannot say that he is not aware of what is happening in bayelsa.the same man that vowed to deal with electoral offenders.sometimes I wonder why buhari came back to govern nigeria.was it poverty or revenge intent. Dont tell me he was rich afterall he borrowed money as he said for his presidential form. This was what gej never did, holding a whole state to ransom just because of selfish interest and greed.buhari the world is watching and soon you will stop junketing because the rest of the world leaders would start snobbing you.buhari leave bayelsa and tell your brothers and sisters in charge at inec to allow bayelsa to be.buhari killed and buried democracy immediately he appointed his cronies as inec executives.obasanjo appointed iwu, gej appointed jega but buhari appointed yaqubu. Nigeria's democracy has been laid to rest and so I say rip.so long as buhari has put his core northern brothers and sisters in those positions at inec, we will continue to have inconclusive elections but I bet you 2019 will give buhari a surprise package.be ready to kill
all nigerians because we shall collectively reject these mess currently happening in bayelsa and kogi .
Well done asari.ijaw people with one voice vote for your choice and not buharis choice.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by fritiyo: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
maasoap:
Well, I didn't know where you were when OBJ put Asari away without any hope of ever being set free again. It was a new government of Yaradua that eventually freed him. If he doesn't take care and watch his mouth and action, he will be picked up and locked up for a very long time and nothing will happen. Ask Kanu if I'm lying.

well, let ur bubu follow obj step n see what will be fall him na. am sure, u won't want have too many problems at the same time, so let ur oga sud trade careful about what to do to him.
A fly that does not hear word follows the corps to the grave.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by Marvel578(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
God bless Asari Dokubo. He shld always rise up against injustices at all time. Buhari shld pls stay clear of Bayelsa and River. He shld concentrates on my state where Ogbeni Aregbesola has nt been able to pay workers for d past 10months.
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by smileyz16(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
so dis guy is stil alive...i tot is dead nii

dis wan no b gej tenure..unless dem go open file reach ur side sef
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by lyricalz: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
omophunky:
Ok I've heard u,

Any other thing to make the threats serious ?

See this mumu yoloba man
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by dododawa1: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
So dat guy still dey
Re: Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot by omophunky(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2015
lyricalz:

See this mumu yoloba man
Get the fvck off me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer / Troops Recover Eight More Towns In Yobe, Adamawa. Pictures. / Swearing-In Of Nnamdi Azikiwe As The First President Of Nigeria In 1963 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.