Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum (23734 Views)

President Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Top Global Conference / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker ,2016 HGF Conference / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker @ 2016 HGF Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by bokohalal(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Pavarottii:

Don't go and have HBP on GEJ matter ooo... he is not any Nigerian level. Because the more u hate, the more he keeps going higher. So don't waste ur energy. Cos the ones you av seen is just the beginning of his success on global stage.
I won't lie to you I had HBP when GEJ was our president. I am fine now.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by dandez: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2015
rozayx5:

now this is funny

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

reallllllyyyyy funnnyyy
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by bokohalal(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Pavarottii:

Which guys if I may ask? U think say na una Zombie like dey there. A position that Bill Clinton has been there! U think the whites can be deceived like you! Since u don't want to celebrate success of people. People won't celebrate urs with you also. Life.
Assuming you are intelligent, tell me what you think this group would like to learn from Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Ndolarr: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
The western world, especially the US, have always pretended not to know the exact mess PDP led Jonathan actually created in Nigeria. If Jonathan performed wonderfully as they seem to be portraying it, why did Obama refuse to visit Nigeria during his many visits to Africa and why did he hold back American support for Jonathan to defeat Boko Haram? Obama government holds Jonathan in low esteem, no doubt! They all know that Jonathan is incompetent, fraudulent and weak, but just want to present Nigeria and indeed, Africa, as lacking better leaders than the type of Jonathan! Another way to promote white superiority over blacks! For heaven's sake, Jonathan is not, and cannot represent the best Nigeria, and indeed, has to offer in terms of leadership, judging by his mediocre performance in office and recent revelations of corrupt practices under his watch as well as the abduction of over 200 Chibok girls by Boko Haram under his nose! The invitation is just to mock the blacks! Very sad!
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Pavarottii(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
I
bokohalal:

If u fine now as u av said. Oya Rest na. While still monitoring GEJ's movement?
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Pavarottii(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2015
bokohalal:

Assuming you are intelligent, tell me what you think this group would like to learn from Goodluck Jonathan?
Ask the group that invited him, why they invited him. Okay I forgot, how u one take ask them. Broke ass. U go fit pay flight ticket go, talk less of to get American Visa. My friend go and sleep. And great ur brother shekau for me.

Good riddance.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by monex(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Chrisilo:
May God bless GEJ

In Biafra we stand!!!
just remember that GEJ also opposed Biafra by making discussions about sovereignty of Nigeria no-go area in the last national conference.

GEJ is an ex-president of Nigeria and not of Biafra. he also does not support Biafra
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by sukkot: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2015
dewstar:

A false prophet, liar and deceiver is talking.

When is the third world war starting again?
grin grin
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Ijaya123: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Is he going there to teach them the "Yam & Goat" theory?
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by 400billionman: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Our junketeer in chief continues his tour around the world....

PMB visit to Benin Republic for a burial is a strategic move to build bilateral relations...Lai Mohammed...SMH

Lol-oudest.

His mumuness is hereditary..
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Ahmeduana(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2015
vimi:
GEJ lost election buh elected iin the highest places! smiley

He iis a meek hero to a thousand generation, clothed with the perfume of success n excellence cheesy

iWannabe like you wen ii grow up sire cool
THIS VIGOR WEY YOU JUST TALK NOW, E-BADY BELLE PEOPLE NO GO DEY AT ALL, RA-RA-RAAAA, THOSE NEVER DO WELL BLOOD SUCKING ZOMBIE PRODUCTS OF SATANIC PARTY!
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by tomholly: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2015
Hurray oooooooooooo.GEJ AGAIN
erunz:

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-succeeds-clinton-as-keynote-speaker-at-us-forum

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*An expert in CCTV Security Surveillance,Vehicle Tracking & Biometric Services
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Pavarottii(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2015
Ndolarr:
The western world, especially the US, have always pretended not to know the exact mess PDP led Jonathan actually created in Nigeria. If Jonathan performed wonderfully as they seem to be portraying it, why did Obama refuse to visit Nigeria during his many visits to Africa and why did he hold back American support for Jonathan to defeat Boko Haram? Obama government holds Jonathan in low esteem, no doubt! They all know that Jonathan is incompetent, fraudulent and weak, but just want to present Nigeria and indeed, Africa, as lacking better leaders than the type of Jonathan! Another way to promote white superiority over blacks! For heaven's sake, Jonathan is not, and cannot represent the best Nigeria, and indeed, has to offer in terms of leadership, judging by his mediocre performance in office and recent revelations of corrupt practices under his watch as well as the abduction of over 200 Chibok girls by Boko Haram under his nose! The invitation is just to mock the blacks! Very sad!
All these ur rants is only on nairaland u r just crying. U think it's only Obama that makes up America? U think the Americans don't know a leader that has vision and competent. U that know well. U should go and tell dem. That's if u will even get American Visa to start with. I will say it again. GEJ is not on any Nigerian Level. He is on his world of his own. Since he left has had 3 UN assignments. Nominated for Nobel Peace Award. Invited to America on 4 occaisions. Presidential preccint, national democratic initiative, meeting with former president of US( av forgotten his name), and now this. So all these people, u think u know more than them abi? Good luck to ur smart ass. Lemme enlighten u a bit. Go too Google and GEJ's achievements in all sectors. Then u will know why they respect him. And u know why PMB is a dullard cos a man that doesn't have what to do wen he is in power he blames his predecessors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Ahmeduana(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2015
nnachukz:
The international entities recognises this man's selfless impart to our economy in such a way that we never felt the heat we are feeling now. They are not sentimental nor zombies like Buhari's supporters who believe every lie that Buhari dishes out to them without rational thinking. Outside being in power now has Buhari been invited for any global event since he left office in 1984.
FOR WHEREEE! NA WHO GO INVITE THE GROUND PATRON OF SATANIC EVIL PARTY, YOU DON SEE WHERE GOODLUCK THEY INVITE BADLUCK FOR GET TO TOGETHER PARTY? na LIKES ATTRACT LIKES ASSOCIATION.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by DTOBS(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2015
fistonati:
That's my man, he deserved it wella

Make una go hug transformers again
Even the useless bab iyabk couldn't get this attention when he left the office! GEJ our hero
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by ajeeeeeee: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2015
eakenbor:
That is if he is not in prison by then.
bad belle.....some people are natural enemy of progress
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by HzRF(m): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2015
eakenbor:
Na ur father wan jail am?
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Goke7: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2015
bokohalal:

Jesus, see finishing grin
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Ujupsy: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2015
He is blessed no man can curse remember his beginning, if you get jealous u loss weight thru your anus
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Ahmeduana(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2015
asadike:
God have really bless u sir. you saved lives by handing over to buhari. now your enemy knows no peace while u soar higher like d eagle. Buhari, u see your life? ntorr!
MY FRIEND, YOU NO SEE SAY THE FORUM DON TURN TO if light enter darkness go disappear? I COULDN'T SEE ANY OF THOSE ROTTEN MINDED, ROTTEN MOUTH WITH ROTTEN FINGERS FROM THOSE EVIL monikers THEY'VE ALL SCAMPER FOR SAFETY LIKE A RATTLED AND DISORGANISED RAT THEY ARE!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by collyno1985: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2015
eakenbor:

Useless foOl......
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Dlionsheart: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2015
nnachukz:
The international entities recognises this man's selfless impart to our economy in such a way that we never felt the heat we are feeling now. They are not sentimental nor zombies like Buhari's supporters who believe every lie that Buhari dishes out to them without rational thinking. Outside being in power now has Buhari been invited for any global event since he left office in 1984.

For where?
WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by HzRF(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2015
bokohalal:
I won't be surprised if he paid to attend. What is there to learn from a clueless? You guys are deceiving yourselves not intelligent people.
Lol he pain am

Carry ur dullard to the place

Oo sorry he busy with owanbe party in Benin Republic
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by HzRF(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
this kleptomaniac nigga will just go and disgrace us there walahi talahi
Hey its not the expatriate that was invited ooo

Wetin he get for head wey him go deliver

Is the bad accent or his dullardness to the extent that he Forge his result and still fail himself in core subjects or his stenching body odour?

There won't be western USA this time around
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by AnanseK(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2015
AnanseK:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has been chosen to present the keynote address at the 2016 Hope Global Forums conference. The programme is scheduled to hold in the second week of January in Atlanta, United States. President Bill Clinton performed a role similar to that

“As some one recognised for his leadership and vision in Nigeria and abroad, we are personally requesting your attendance. It is important for us that your influential voice and perspective be included as we drive a global conversation,” the letter read. “We invite you to join Fortune 500 CEO’s, private investors, financial leaders and government officials to connect and collaborate on this vision. “With the theme ‘Reimagining the Global Economy: Inclusive Economics’, the annual meeting is set against the backdrop of the Martin Luther King Holiday weekend and gathers leaders from government, community and the private sector to outline a vision for the modern global; economy. “A vision where the undeserved, working poor and struggling middle class are viewed as untapped assets for economic growth, entrepreneurship and job creation.

Hope Global Forum.

Hope ? And you selected Jonathan ?

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by HzRF(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2015
tobe4real:
sorry to burst your bubble,but if you have common sense you'll see that your hero is the real scam.

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by collyno1985: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
tobe4real:
Bros or sis,u called gej ur hero,i never referred to pmb as my god,seriously I cannot really understand why people like you cannot open their eyes to see all the wrongs that gej did to Nigeria,y'll are praising him for doing what he is suppose to do which is accepting defeat.i'm not an Apc nor Buhari fan,but I don't need a fortune teller or a soccerer to tell me that Buhari will do much better than the previous administration.give him time,he's in 100level

NAMAh.....
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by HzRF(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2015
gwmlogistic:

When you finish speaking there, kindly come speak to us about the authorizations you gave to dasuki.

Even after all these revelations I find it hard to believe some people would still come here and praise this man, Nigeria indeed might afterall not be a cursed nation but can't say samething about its inhabitants. So sad
U just started

Keep wasting your time on allegations yet to be proven.

That's why Dasuki keeps beating fg ass in the Court
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by HzRF(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
goodbobo:
I dont trust the west for anything . They can even invite Anini to be a speaker . Always remember they dont have our best interest at heart . The fact that they invite GEJ to be a speaker doesnt mean a thing at all .
But when Buhari jumped on the plane to visit the west it was because Buhari was competent

Infact lair Muhammed said he seal over $5bn dollars worth of investment

Now stories don change
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by HzRF(m): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ndolarr:

See wailing

GEJ called their bluff by signing anti guy into law

They choose to use the Avenue boko haram to get back to him

Immediately he turn to east they start famzing

Now Buhari that has been going there what is the result

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by amusadele: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chrisilo:
May God bless GEJ

In Biafra we stand!!!
Very powerful. Am not from the east but I am standing firmly with my entire family behind the Biafra struggle. You and all that are behind you willl pray for your strugle so that within the near future, your desire will come to pass. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by gwmlogistic: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
HzRF:

U just started

Keep wasting your time on allegations yet to be proven.

That's why Dasuki keeps beating fg ass in the Court
So are you saying its all false accusations. U will own a company one day. I pray that your staff run it the way GEJ and dasuki ran Nigeria. If u say amen to this then your love for GEJ is from the bottom of your heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM / Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) / 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.