Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum (23716 Views)

President Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Top Global Conference / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker ,2016 HGF Conference / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker @ 2016 HGF Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by millhouse: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2015
nnachukz:
The international entities recognises this man's selfless impart to our economy in such a way that we never felt the heat we are feeling now. They are not sentimental nor zombies like Buhari's supporters who believe every lie that Buhari dishes out to them without rational thinking. Outside being in power now has Buhari been invited for any global event since he left office in 1984.

de3r
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by AnanseK(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2015
AnanseK:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has been chosen to present the keynote address at the 2016 Hope Global Forums conference. The programme is scheduled to hold in the second week of January in Atlanta, United States. President Bill Clinton performed a role similar to that of Jonathan at the 2015 event which gathered over 3, 000 leaders from 40 countries.

The letter of invitation was jointly signed by Andrew Young, Operation Hope global spokesman, Kasim Reed, mayor of Atlanta and John Hope Bryant, Operation Hope chief executive. They urged the former president to lend his support to an entrepreneurship mentoring programme, by sharing his experience in office with a wider global audience.

“As some one recognised for his leadership and vision in Nigeria and abroad, we are personally requesting your attendance. It is important for us that your influential voice and perspective be included as we drive a global conversation,” the letter read. “We invite you to join Fortune 500 CEO’s, private investors, financial leaders and government officials to connect and collaborate on this vision. “With the theme ‘Reimagining the Global Economy: Inclusive Economics’, the annual meeting is set against the backdrop of the Martin Luther King Holiday weekend and gathers leaders from government, community and the private sector to outline a vision for the modern global; economy. “A vision where the undeserved, working
poor and struggling middle class are viewed as untapped assets for economic growth, entrepreneurship and job creation. “The powerful history of Atlanta as the ‘Cradle of the Civil Rights Movement’ serves as a catalyst for our gathering, highlighting the unfinished work of economic self-reliance launched by Dr. King prior to his death.

We will honour that legacy with a series of activities for our guests, including ‘white glove’ viewing of Dr. King’s papers.” Among the guests expected to attend the programme are: Tim Cook, Apple chief executive; Jack Lew, US treasury secretary; Robert Rubin, former treasury secretar and Clinton Foundation vice-chair Chelsea Clinton.

The Hope Global Forum is an annual event that convenes thousands of thought leaders, business professionals and public policy officials from many countries to brainstorm on ways of advancing the social and economic well-being of all people around the world.
According to the organisers, the 2016 meeting focuses on broadening inclusiveness for global economies.

What a load of .....

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Pavarottii(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2015
We Miss You GEJ!
#bringbackGEJ2019
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by dhateeboi(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2015
I can't believe you'll want to be like jonathan....

U turn blind eyes to his administration but see his conceding defeat as something Godly and then u would want to be like him!!

gullible...

such a transition.. keep faking pls
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Strongbest(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2015
There's something about this man that an ordinary man can't grasp. Obviously, grace at work.

Get blessed here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Meritocracy: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2015
They just want to learn how he mismanaged our economy that the well blessed nation is poor so they won't fall into the same canal.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by nigeriancuban: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2015
lol,and I thought he was an election agent in one of the African countries?
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by tobe4real(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2015
erunz:
LETS SEEN WHO DOESN'T HAVE COMMON SENSE

THE ONLY ACHIEVEMENT YOUR god, AJALA BUHARI HAS DONE. IS TRAVELING FOR OWAMBE.
NAIRA-DOLLAR NOW N252
FUEL PRICE NOW N130 AND SCARCE
30% INCREASE IN UNEMPLOYMENT IN 7 MONTHS
JUDICIARY DEAD.
INEC NOW INCONCLUSIVE NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION.
ANTI-SOCIAL MEDIA BILL HAVE PASS SECOND READING.
YOUR god IS PAYING FOR SUBSIDY, HE ONCE SAYS DOESN'T EXIST

EVEN GOD KNOWS WHO HAVE BEEN SCAM BETWEEN BOTH OF US.
Bros or sis,u called gej ur hero,i never referred to pmb as my god,seriously I cannot really understand why people like you cannot open their eyes to see all the wrongs that gej did to Nigeria,y'll are praising him for doing what he is suppose to do which is accepting defeat.i'm not an Apc nor Buhari fan,but I don't need a fortune teller or a soccerer to tell me that Buhari will do much better than the previous administration.give him time,he's in 100level
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by goodbobo: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2015
I dont trust the west for anything . They can even invite Anini to be a speaker . Always remember they dont have our best interest at heart . The fact that they invite GEJ to be a speaker doesnt mean a thing at all .
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by M4gunners: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2015
And haters say what?
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by BABERIANKING(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2015
This man is not clueless afterall
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Jilov(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2015
bokohalal:

I know your type. You are one of those that supports Igbinedion to own all the land in Edo South while you and your generations to come will be beholden to that family to build or farm . Luckily, there is an Oshiomole to fight for the Binis. And he is not even Bini.
If you couldn't think the above out how could you see GEJ as a disaster? We are yet to recover from PDP's misuse for sixteen years.
musa shutup

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by AngryNigerian(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2015
Nigeria is like an unending movie, in seasons!

This one is season what?
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by drss(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2015
Our Hero!!! Some zombies are already getting high blood pressure because of dis news. cheesy GEJ keeps going higher n higher. smiley
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by drss(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2015
goodbobo:
I dont trust the west for anything . They can even invite Anini to be a speaker . Always remember they dont have our best interest at heart . The fact that they invite GEJ to be a speaker doesnt mean a thing at all .
one zombie high blood pressure patient ^^^ detected.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2015
tobe4real:
Bros or sis,u called gej ur hero,i never referred to pmb as my god,seriously I cannot really understand why people like you cannot open their eyes to see all the wrongs that gej did to Nigeria,y'll are praising him for doing what he is suppose to do which is accepting defeat.i'm not an Apc nor Buhari fan,but I don't need a fortune teller or a soccerer to tell me that Buhari will do much better than the previous administration.give him time,he's in 100level
oga kindly tel me how buhari would beta wat GEJ did.d guy u quoted already told u many tins that has gone bad under buhari in just 7 month.can u imagine buhari going to benin republic for a burial,can u just imagine?a burial oooo.under GEJ fuel was not dis scarce,under GEJ ikeja to agege was 50 naira,now its 100 bucks,under GEJ we had a government we could all critisise bt never tried to stop us,in just 7 month buhari is tryin to kill our voice.oga wat are u saying.GEJ is not our broter or father,bt we felt his administration very well,only a magalised nigerian would ever think a buhari would do beta than GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Billygee2u: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2015
erunz:

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-succeeds-clinton-as-keynote-speaker-at-us-forum
this good news will make Buhari and his daura kinsmen to deep deeply how to rusticate GEJ before the time.
one thing is sure "if God be with you no body can succeed in their evil plots against you."
even the book of Isaiah 8:10 said "take counsel together,it shall come to naught,speak the Word it shall not stand,for God is with us.
God is with you GEJ."

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2015
That chic from Sahara reporters will be there to grill him, let's see him bleat out his denials on camera
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Pavarottii(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2015
bokohalal:
I won't be surprised if he paid to attend. What is there to learn from a clueless? You guys are deceiving yourselves not intelligent people.
Which guys if I may ask? U think say na una Zombie like dey there. A position that Bill Clinton has been there! U think the whites can be deceived like you! Since u don't want to celebrate success of people. People won't celebrate urs with you also. Life.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Pavarottii(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2015
bokohalal:

I know your type. You are one of those that supports Igbinedion to own all the land in Edo South while you and your generations to come will be beholden to that family to build or farm . Luckily, there is an Oshiomole to fight for the Binis. And he is not even Bini.
If you couldn't think the above out how could you see GEJ as a disaster? We are yet to recover from PDP's misuse for sixteen years.
Don't go and have HBP on GEJ matter ooo... he is not any Nigerian level. Because the more u hate, the more he keeps going higher. So don't waste ur energy. Cos the ones you av seen is just the beginning of his success on global stage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by dammytosh: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2015
To failures, everything is an achievement.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by dewstar: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2015
nnachukz:
The international entities recognises this man's selfless impart to our economy in such a way that we never felt the heat we are feeling now. They are not sentimental nor zombies like Buhari's supporters who believe every lie that Buhari dishes out to them without rational thinking. Outside being in power now has Buhari been invited for any global event since he left office in 1984.

Why are you talking like this? Bad belle will not let you see that he was recently invited for a burial ceremony in Cotonou, Benin Republic. tonguegrin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by bokohalal(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Jilov:
musa shutup
Igbinedion slave. Go wear red and protest and be accursed. Thankfully, there is Oshiomole and Omo n Oba on his way of your total enslavement.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Meritocracy:
They just want to learn how he mismanaged our economy that the well blessed nation is poor so they won't fall into the same canal.

You, Oby, OBJ, Adams, Bubu etc will not like this. The US and the entire world were against GEJ. The meeting for the collation of the result of the presidential election was held months in Dubai before the election was conducted. The election result was announced two days before the election was conducted even on FB and Naira land. When Orubebe discover that the result that was being announced was no different from what was on social media, he could not help but shouted. Well, GEJ have been called all sort of names but am happy he was able to signed that US gay law etc because buhari would have guff-ted. Inspite of all the gang-up you were focus and your achievement were seen visibly. For the past seven months, your sucessor is fighting kwaruption. not even one single project have been commissioned.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Pavarottii(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
this kleptomaniac nigga will just go and disgrace us there walahi talahi
Disgrace who? Na u send am go there? My friend if u don't get the Bleep off a Man that is beyond any Nigerian in our history. Even God go vex for u. Wen ur president went abroad to say west Germany, Nigeria is broke, Nigerians are corrupt. 95% and 5% division etc. Wat did u say? PMB is the real disgrace.
GEJ is the most intelligent president ever in Nigerian history.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by 9jatatafo(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Adams Oshiomole, Lai Mohammed, Bola Tinubu and all APC will be so angry at this news. APC is trying to rubbish GEJ name by all means. They are making Nigerians believe that GEJ is responsible for the hardship we are facing due to their dullness. Instead of BUBU to sit down in ASO Rock and think the way forward, he is globe trotting

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by ajepako(f): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2015
bokohalal:

No, we have survived 'PDP misrule of 16 years'

But we are reeling in agony, despair and gross misrule of 7 months of APC

Dude, the evil I know is better than the saints I don't know...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by dewstar: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2015
sukkot:
this kleptomaniac nigga will just go and disgrace us there walahi talahi

A false prophet, liar and deceiver is talking.

When is the third world war starting again?
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by 400billionman: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2015
theSpark:
Oga Jona has joined the international lecture circuit.

Because he is educated

Assuming he had no CERTIFICATE, it wont be possible..

He go dey MisYARN..
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by dewstar: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
goodbobo:

You do have point though.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by lookingfly: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2015
eakenbor:
That is if he is not in prison by then.
sorioooo cool
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by philips70(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Scrapped Security Vote To Top Federal Officials / Bisi Akande Heads APC Reconstituted 12-Member Reconciliation Committee / Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.