Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum (23734 Views)

President Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Top Global Conference / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker ,2016 HGF Conference / Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker @ 2016 HGF Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by bokohalal(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pavarottii:

Ask the group that invited him, why they invited him. Okay I forgot, how u one take ask them. Broke ass. U go fit pay flight ticket go, talk less of to get American Visa. My friend go and sleep. And great ur brother shekau for me.

Good riddance.
Hahahaha! I don't need visa to enter the US. Check.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by HzRF(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
gwmlogistic:

So are you saying its all false accusations. U will own a company one day. I pray that your staff run it the way GEJ and dasuki ran Nigeria. If u say amen to this then your love for GEJ is from the bottom of your heart.
So I should believe what is not yet proven

After apc has been using anti corruption agencies and security organization as tools for fighting opposition since they got into power

Arresting INEC heads in rivers and akwa ibom, using security official that are not part of election as witness, harassing opposition witness
Among others
Why should I nw believe them let's see what the Court have to say

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by amusadele: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
fitzmayowa:
like the saying goes "a prophet is not valued in his own city/town", GEJ moving on to big and better things...
while the foolish dunce call Buhari is drawing us backward in every area. Look at appointments, only northerners, women appointment, Buhari has reduced it backword. Fighting corruption, Buhari is looking pdp side. He, Buhari has increased the tribal sentiment that GEJ has reduced to the lowest level. By the time Buhari is through with this four years, Nigerians will be like thirty back.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Parcks(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
eakenbor:
That is if he is not in prison by then.
dude,relax, 'bad belle' is dangerous to ur health....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chai, look at who Nigerian lose just because of hatred, selfishness and ignorance. Well am not surprise it happen to our savior Jesus Christ. A prophet as they said, does not have honor in his home town. The word knows who is who.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by tobe4real(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
adajiboyy:
oga kindly tel me how buhari would beta wat GEJ did.d guy u quoted already told u many tins that has gone bad under buhari in just 7 month.can u imagine buhari going to benin republic for a burial,can u just imagine?a burial oooo.under GEJ fuel was not dis scarce,under GEJ ikeja to agege was 50 naira,now its 100 bucks,under GEJ we had a government we could all critisise bt never tried to stop us,in just 7 month buhari is tryin to kill our voice.oga wat are u saying.GEJ is not our broter or father,bt we felt his administration very well,only a magalised nigerian would ever think a buhari would do beta than GEJ.
i'm not in support of buhari's galivanting around the globe and like I said earlier,i'm not an Apc fan nor a Buhari fan,but what I think he is trying to do in his travels is to boost foreign relations,the yayi of Benin pledged 800 of their war trained soilders to the multinational joint task force to help fight boko haram in Nigeria,thats good,dont you think?what did gej do to fight bokoharam instead of patnering with dasuki to milk Nigeria dry and to use money for election campaigning here in Lagos where he was throwing dollars all over the place like there was no tommorow.there was high rate of impunity in gej's govt too,all the people and the families who either lost their lives or got injured in the immigration job scam stampede that he promised one thing or the other got nothing,gej was told to declare his assets and he said he does not give a damn,gej was dancing shoki on a campaign ground the day a lot of people lost their lives in a terrorist attack in abj..gej just wasn't the Man abeg.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by fredola77(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
nigeriancuban:
lol,and I thought he was an election agent in one of the African countries?

Oga, which one be "election agent" again. Zombies dey fall their hand since 1800BC....
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Mcowubaba: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
antibiafra:
This man caked Jonathan, very humbles. Nigerians are proud of you.
sad Hw wil u write this kind of English on front page ...
R u patience Jonathan's English teacher ?
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:
sad Hw wil u write this kind of English on front page ... R u patience Jonathan's English teacher ?
Typographical error, don't mind my predictive dicictionary.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by luckylucky: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
I think these westerners are major sources of set back to entire Africa infrastructures development. Wonders shall never end, how on earth can these countries turn Dr. Jonathan into celebrity having dwindling our economy and rendered our financial mitochondrial to zero. I can clearly see that Africa failures are rejoicing songs for Westerners. We need to unite in reasoning to propel the success wheels of Nigeria, saying no to oppression and dark ages. Nigeria needs to be great, and for us to be great we need to reject with passion all the evils advice of our colonialism.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sai GEJ
Sai GEJ
Sai GEJ
Sai GEJ
Sai GEJ
Sai GEJ
Sai GEJ
Sai GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
Certainly same scenario with"Richard Nixon succeeds Obasanjo as keynote speaker at Nigerian Forum"! Until the day Jonathan concedes his woeful performance in office and apologises for the ignoble showing of his bull-in-a-China shop of a wife; posterity will not forgive even if he is awarded The Nobel Peace Prize! I'm not taken!!!
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by slap1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
As some one recognised for his leadership and vision in Nigeria and abroad, we are personally requesting your attendance. It is important for us that your influential voice and perspective be included as we drive a global conversation."

Wow!
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Splashme: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
Chrisilo:
May God bless GEJ

In Biafra we stand!!!
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by nigeriancuban: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
fredola77:

Oga, which one be "election agent" again. Zombies dey fall their hand since 1800BC....
are you being sarcastic or you just directly insulted me? I will assume the former but if it's the latter then you should go find your match coz I ain't got time for e-war rifrats
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
drshrewd:
who cares about a common criminal who used monies that was meant for arms to sponsor his election campaigns angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2922896_gejcountinghislootstashedinsteelboxes_jpeg5232f314df6e13482adafce5eafb93fb
go and die, i wonder why the picture has refused to trend, very simple its fake,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
nnachukz:
The international entities recognises this man's selfless impart to our economy in such a way that we never felt the heat we are feeling now. They are not sentimental nor zombies like Buhari's supporters who believe every lie that Buhari dishes out to them without rational thinking. Outside being in power now has Buhari been invited for any global event since he left office in 1984.
Lol, this got me laughing. He made so much selfless impart on our economy that we will never forget him. At least, he gave mega looters free hands to loot as much as they wanted. He even told us that stealing is not corruption. And some of us haven't forgot his parting gifts.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by fredola77(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
nigeriancuban:
are you being sarcastic or you just directly insulted me? I will assume the former but if it's the latter then you should go find your match coz I ain't got time for e-war rifrats

Just correct yourself Mister man (well that's if you) and stop blabbing...

Btw: of course you're not my match. I operate at a way higher frequency.... So f*** off, Zombie!
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by MCRUEMUS: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
drshrewd:
who cares about a common criminal who used monies that was meant for arms to sponsor his election campaigns angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2922896_gejcountinghislootstashedinsteelboxes_jpeg5232f314df6e13482adafce5eafb93fb
IS IT COMPOSERY THAT YOU MUST EXPRESS YOUR FOOLISHONESS BY WRITING RUBBISH
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by MCRUEMUS: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
bokohalal:
I won't be surprised if he paid to attend. What is there to learn from a clueless? You guys are deceiving yourselves not intelligent people.
YOUR INTELLIGENCE VOTED A MORE CLUELESS/DEVILISH APC. see where your intelligence has brought us. zombie INDEED

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by drshrewd: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
go and die, i wonder why the picture has refused to trend, very simple its fake,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it ain't fake go ask dasuki and Salusi those Dollars were brought on well stacked 11 suit cases cheesy
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by ohenhen1: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Buhari is attending FOCAC working on FDI for Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by MCRUEMUS: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
gwmlogistic:

When you finish speaking there, kindly come speak to us about the authorizations you gave to dasuki.

Even after all these revelations I find it hard to believe some people would still come here and praise this man, Nigeria indeed might afterall not be a cursed nation but can't say samething about its inhabitants. So sad
YOU CANT CHANGE WHO GOD HAS BLESSED. PLS BE SAD ALWAYS
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by drshrewd: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
MCRUEMUS:
IS IT COMPOSERY THAT YOU MUST EXPRESS YOUR FOOLISHONESS BY WRITING RUBBISH
And is it compulsory you remain a Zombie even when you are being cheated and hard done by . that crook looted dollars that was meant for arms and diverted it to his campaign jamboree and you are here singing his praise like a chronic imbecilic sycophant angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Phobia1: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
US has bin hostin dis event for many yrs now. and so evrybody dat has held a leadership such as jonathans can b appointed to be the "keynote" speaker. Even the tribalMarked OBJ has done same, not to mention d old Mugabe. so wat d fuvk is the ish abt? Most pple here really nid to grw byond dis shiiii d political parties has imbibe in dem. Common 'kudos will do for Jonah, nd dat shud b it. #Rubbish.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by nigeriancuban: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
fredola77:

Just correct yourself Mister man (well that's if you) and stop blabbing...

Btw: of course you're not my match. I operate at a way higher frequency.... So f*** off, Zombie!
thank you gentle-man...
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by nnachukz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
maasoap:
Lol, this got me laughing. He made so much selfless impart on our economy that we will never forget him. At least, he gave mega looters free hands to loot as much as they wanted. He even told us that stealing is not corruption. And some of us haven't forgot his parting gifts.
Our interpretation and understanding of another person's statement most times depends on our preconceived character of the person involve. We choose to understand the statement based on what we think about the person. Now keep the statement line by line with Abacha is not corrupt and never stole any kobo from Nigeria. Again put that statement line by line with Fight against boko haram is fight against the north. Put it again line by line with Both baboo and dogs will be socked in blood if what happened in 2011 repeats itself etc. Then you will know that you choose to understand things only in a way it favours whoever you are supporting, not that the person is better than who you choose to crucify. Best of luck.
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by ngoziama: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
erunz:

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-succeeds-clinton-as-keynote-speaker-at-us-forum

Jonaaaaaaathan God used you to save me and my loved ones.you refused to allow baboons to be soaked in blood. God bless gej.in gej I found a president. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.I LOVE YOU SIR.YOU ARE GREAT
Re: Jonathan Succeeds Clinton As Keynote Speaker At Us Forum by Episteme2(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
odeotito:
Certainly same scenario with"Richard Nixon succeeds Obasanjo as keynote speaker at Nigerian Forum"! Until the day Jonathan concedes his woeful performance in office and apologises for the ignoble showing of his bull-in-a-China shop of a wife; POSTERITY will not forgive even if he is awarded The Nobel Peace Prize! I'm not taken!!!
He will surely be adjudged good by posterity because about all these international recognitions, assignments and awards, I shall tell my sons and daughters. I shall them that Nigerians more notably a certain region demonise their own stars while the stars shine internationally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM / Emeka Offor's Christmas Gifts To 2000 Widows As She Invites Mrs Okorocha (Pics) / 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.