Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (37097 Views)

How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu / Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by PassingShot(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2015
tobimillar:
God!!! GEJ really wrecked Nigeria... what if he had won? What if....
"If Jonathan and his team had won the last election, Nigeria would have been bankrupt" - Prof. Itsay Sagay.

"If Jonathan had won, Nigeria would have become a failed state" - Prof. Wole Soyinka

5 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Khd95(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2015
Wailers,i c ur heros goin to jail,including d clueless onegrin

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Acidosis(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2015
I read this piece but I don't understand why Nigerians are lamenting on the thread.

Can someone please tell me what's going on?

Is the problem about un-due process, or the fact that arms weren't purchased? I don't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Michaelgates(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2015
adjoviomole:
Nigerians have forgotten about der hardship,Fuel scarcity,no light etc........we av been fed with arms deal scandal......smh nigeria can neva move forward,d youths are not ready to move forward yet.
U are a working for pdp too? Do u have a conscience?

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2015
[size=28pt]imagine if gej had succeeded [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Loonyy(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2015
In ice prince voice "story story , we got to give God glory, we have to hear live story...."
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by rammytt(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2015
They really took advantage of the Boko tins.

3 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Tranquill: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2015
Goke7:

you are just making noise here, why don't you volunteer yourself as one of their witnesses in court to state that the money was actually expended for the reasons you claim in your post.

Even the government is not denying that the money was used for arms and to fight insurgency. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/alleged-2bn-arms-deal-probe-efcc-to-summon-okonjo-iweala/

They just want to keep you occupied with negativity and not ask questions about where the country is headed. They diminish the positive of the past administration and magnify the negative or even manufature the ones that do not exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by porka: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2015
4stylz:
You people are not talking much about the fuel scarcity at the moment, it's arms deal we interested in, 4years will be over and we will still be in this same place.

They know what raises their adrenaline for few hours. They know what thrills them. They are experts in hypnosis. They know most of them don't bother themselves with introspection, they are shallow minded.

When the sensation of today wears off, they will dish out another one maybe in the midnight and it goes on like that.

That's how they have been able to wipe out almost a quarter of the middle-class that was painstakingly created for sixteen years. By the end of May 2016, they would have succeeded in wiping out another substantial percentage of small and medium scale businesses thereby succeeding in impoverishing Nigerians and turning them to Almajiri to be given N5000 stipend to.

Sadly, those whose destinies are being destroyed systematically are praising them everyday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by porka: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
oyb:
[size=28pt]imagine if gej had succeeded [/size]

You guys would have turned Nigeria into a theater of war.

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by anonimi: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2015
panachuku:
Chai, Buhari is biting more than he can chew. His own election was also funded with money looted from rivers state and money looted by tinubu thru his puppet governors. Btw Buhari once said abacha never stole.with all d suitcases abacha moved did buhari not benefit too

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Rasdagama: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2015
For the very first time in my life, i seems to throw my weight behind PMB. He should however, be pragmatic & wholes tic in his approach to curbing corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by nobeku: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2015
panachuku:
Chai, Buhari is biting more than he can chew. His own election was also funded with money looted from rivers state and money looted by tinubu thru his puppet governors. Btw Buhari once said abacha never stole.with all d suitcases abacha moved did buhari not benefit too
MAY GOD PUNISH YOUR LINEAGE FOR THIS STEWPEEDITY YOU HAVE SHOWN.. YOU ARE A PHANTOM FOOOOL.. SUCH DISPICABLE EDIOCY... YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN YOUR LIFETIME.. MAY YOU BE FOLLOWED BY FOLLY ALL YOUR LIFE...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Jabioro: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2015
There cause to raise 1001 questions, but it doesn't matter all I want to read and hear is all ours looted fund has been recovered.And many has been sentence to life imprisonment .The blood of innocent souls we not stop crying over the heads of these thieves until justice is done..Iam greatly sad..

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by porka: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Acidosis:
I read this piece but I don't understand why Nigerians are lamenting on the thread.

Is the problem about un-due process, or the fact that arms weren't purchased? I don't understand.

The intention is to make Dasuki look bad.

They know the recipients of the information are very shallow minded. Some of can barely read. Some who can manage to read don't read more than the headline while the few who can read just manipulate the information to justify their nonsense.

Those who gave out the information know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Funkybabee(f): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2015
oga oooo Nigeria

Apply for the Prolist Annual Salary Promo!! And Win ₦200,000 Monthly Salary for 12 Months. click here to register and win now==> https:///DTrkev . /DTrkev
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by mkoabiola: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Chai
Dere is God
Dey nver had it in mind dat jona will loose 2nd term

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by lucarella: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2015
I'm still surprised that these guys have not been sent to jail already? What other EVIDENCE do you need? Are you waiting for the video recordings of the transactions before you people act? These HEDIOTS have stolen the country blind and have so much money to unsettle any government.

WHAT RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by akp202(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
see how nigeria would have gone into extinction if GEJ has won

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by fxskye: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
It is clearly understood the reasons SLS was booted out as a CBN Gov.

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Abdulrazaqjibia: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Why nt he should end up his life in kirikiri
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by adjoviomole(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2015
Michaelgates:
U are a working for pdp too? Do u have a conscience?

I am a neutral.ion give a damn about PDP, n Ion give a f**k about apc....I am only interested in seeing d poor nigerians livin a good life n happy.

Dey av been shouting arms deal arms deal.dey shld throw d culprits ass in prison already. And as for you,wen d money is recovered dats if it is recovered,dey wunt gve u even 50kobo.......politicians all of dem right ffrm d head to d tail. Dey don't give a hoot about us....I am finding it hard to buy fuel,n ders no light of wich I am been charged for excessively.....y shld I care about any of dem...if dey like dey shld empty d whole treasury ts none of ma biz.Nigeria is too rich to b broke.all I ask is for dem to make d servces i Pay for available...d govmnt aint givn me nothn,I don't benefit frm anythn free, I pay for dem all ok!
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by symbianDON(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2015
porka:

They know the recipients of the information are very shallow minded. Some of can barely read. Some who can manage to read don't read more than the headline while the few who can read just manipulate the information to justify their nonsense.

so you mean dasuki isn't bad after all?

3 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Goke7: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2015
porka:

stop the hypocrisy, if the information was about PMB spending a huge amount of money for Christmas, you will be the first person to jump and nail the man, any negative information about your beloved persons amount to bad publicity about them, abeg park well jor

6 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Acidosis(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2015
porka:

Exactly but I'm beginning to think many Nigerians are somewhat dumb.

I read the entire thread and vastly every comment is filled with lamentations. No one is asking any question as to what and how the money was spent.

Because the headline reads $47m, some people just felt the money was eaten in a raw state by Jonathan.

We actually have more s!lly people on this forum.
Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Dinirojones(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2015
panachuku:
geeerraaare here men

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by otokx(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Acidosis:

official money supposed to be for soldiers kits and operations in the war up north delivered in cash in a private residence abuja rechristened as money for pdp for elections.

5 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by idris4eva(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Two high profile name am still waiting for to be arrested GEJ n NOI.....they think that aboki dasuki is foolish, he won't go down alone in these matter......

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by nobeku: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Kai. These Northerners really fleece Nigeria big time. Capitalising on Jonathan's inexperience ( rather than cluelessness - courtesy IBB) to commit all sorts of impunity. Jonathan really tried to pacify and please them thinking they are his trusted allies by giving them so many appointments. Yet they conspired, even his party members - like Brutus - and betrayed him. All the betrayers must not go unpunished.
WILL YOU SHUT THAT GUTTER OF A CAVITY YOU CALL A MOUTH, YOU IGNORAMUS...What do you think you are trying to do? Exonerate GEJ from this whole mess?WHO BETRAYED WHO?What level of a NUMBSKULL are you? Can you compare GEJ betraying our sovereignty as a nation as compared to some Dimwitted government looters? Don't come here and regurgitate bile...It's folks like you that always find a way to support such NATIONAL LUNACY just because of senseless and baseless ethnoreligious FOOOOOLERY some folks call sentiments.. HOW OLD ARE YOU? Are you up to 42?Dont come here and spill sputum if you have nothing in your head..I know you don't want to make me mad with you..You will prefer to socialize with me...WATCH IT!

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by egbaguy: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Where are the stupid fools supporting pdp/gej? Una all see what ur 'hero' did to our dear nation? Imagine all these billions of dollars were used to develop nigeria. Yet,u idiots will stupidly criticise a govt that is less than 10months in power.......awon were 100 percent

1 Like

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by Flameneo(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
wink

2 Likes

Re: Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation by vizboy(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
That guy should just be shot to death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections / Osinbajo's Protocol Officers Clash Over Aregbesola's Table At Ooni's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.