Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Texas State Trooper - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Texas State Trooper (618 Views)

A DEA Officer Stopped At A Ranch In Texas / Texas Man Dies R*a*ping Old Woman / The State Trooper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texas State Trooper by blissieng(f): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2009
Two men were driving through Texas when they were pulled over by a State Trooper. The cop walked up and tapped on the window with his nightstick. The driver rolled down the window and "WHACK", the cop smacked him on the head with his nightstick.

"What the hell was that for?" the driver asked.

"You're in Texas, son. When we pull you over in Texas, you better have your license ready by the time we get to your car," the trooper said.

"I'm sorry, officer," the driver said, "I'm not from around here."

The trooper runs a check on the guy's license, he's clean and gives the guy his license back. He then walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window.

The passenger rolls down the window and "WHACK", the trooper smacks him on the head with the nightstick.

"What"d you do that for?" the passenger demands.

"I'm just making your wish come true," replied the Trooper.

"Making WHAT wish come true?" the passenger asked.

"Because I know your type," the trooper says, "two miles down the road you're gonna turn to your buddy and say, "I wish that a&&hole would've tried that **** with me!"
Re: Texas State Trooper by romsky: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2009
na wah for texas rangers
Re: Texas State Trooper by Bbeee: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
brb
Re: Texas State Trooper by blissieng(f): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out on a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air.

Marie leans over to Pierre and says: "Pierre, kiss me!"

Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips.

"What are you doing, Pierre?", says the startled Marie.

"I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I like to have red wine!"

She smiles and they start kissing.

When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower."

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts.

"Pierre! What are you doing?", asks the bewildered Marie.

"I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I like to have white wine!"

They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up.

Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, "Pierre, kiss me lower!"

Our hero rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire.

Marie shrieks and dives into the river. Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, "PIERRE, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

Our hero stands up, defiantly, and says, "I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I go down, I go down in flames

(1) (Reply)

Ask For Ur Shares / Chemistry Test Answer / Michael Jackson Is Dead Song :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.