Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins (43711 Views)

Nigerians Dig Up Old Nina And Collins’ PDA / Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by IYADARA(f): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
SkyBound:
Before you call me an illietarate or a tout, make sure you read through and confirm if am an illiterate or not. Because most of you who are senseless on this forum usually think that anyone that supports Biafra is jobless. FYI, I can feed most of your families... Quote me anywhere!

I have never felt this slighted. Seun, U are a morron and an Idiott. I really used to hold you in high esteem. But never knew that your imbecility screams to the high heavens! So people shouldnt air their views on Nairaland again? Because of what? TheyThey. signed up on an idiottic website like yours? Who do you think you are phooling? You feel you can update Nairaland rules anytime you like and at random without due consultation? When you wanted to ban begging on Nairaland, I thought you threw it open for discussion? SEUN, USU RAKWA OTU NNEI... OTORO GBAGBUKWA EZI NA ULO GI THERE! IF I HAD MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK RIGHT NOW, I WILL SQUEEZE IT 360 DEGREES TILL THERE IS NO DROP OF BREATH IN YOUR MISERABLE, MODAFUCCKING LIFE! You have prolly collected money from the government to muzzle out peoples freedom of expression!

How stuppid can this Yoruba man be?
Go through my posts! You will notice that I am not an IPOB member nor a Biafran supporter. I am rather a Biafran apologist because I believe in peoples right to self determination. Seun, You cannot kill the Biafran idelogy. It is bigger than you and the whole Yoruba race. It is bigger than Nigeria.

I REMEMBER VIVIDLY WHEN A BASTARD CALLED ABAGWORO WAS ADVISING AGAINST BIAFRA! Rather than call the Igbos on Nairaland to the table and give them valid reasons why Biafra may not go well as they are thinking, the Idiott was saying that federal troops will throw cluster bombs on AWADA! I WAS LIKE WTF? Cluster bombs on Awada and Onitsha? And we will be watching them right? I now quoted him anld him he is a phool. I told him that one cluster bomb in any part of Igboland, I WILL PERSONALLY WEAR A VEST TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA OF MY CHOICE! BAM! I WAS BANNED! BUT A MORRON WHO THREATHENED THE WHOLE IGBOLAND WITH CLUSTER BOMBS WAS LEFT TO ROAM THE STREETS OF NAIRALAND LIKE A RABID DOG!

Seun, let me be clear with you; THIS YOUR SINGULAR RULE WILL COST YOU AND NIGERIA MORE THAN YOU KNOW. YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET THIS DECISION. FOR STARTERS, I AM NOW A FULL BIAFRAN SUPPORTER. BEFORE, I WAS ONLY OBSERVING FROM THE SIDELINES! I WILL NOW CONTRIBUTE IMMENSELY TO THIS BIAFRAN PROJECT. ONCE I REACH SPAIN, I WILL LIASE WITH ANY IPOB GROUP THERE AND SUPPORT THEM. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I OWE IPOB AND BIAFRA ACTUALIZATION 5,000 EUROS IN SUPPORT. I am an Igbo man from Anambra and should war break out today, I will be in full support of the Biafran army. I will dedicate all my reources, energy, intellect, wisdom and money to the actualization of Biafra and the defeat of the Nigerian state.

Seun, you are so stewpid and so morronic! Why the hell are people afraid of you? Are you God? Do you feed me? Do you feed the Igbo nation? Are you even aware that majority of your advertisers are Igbos? Are you aware that full time registered members of Nairaland are Anambra people? Do you know how much you hurt us witH this betrayal? Why couldn't you remain neutral to the Biafran issue? At least, I believe that therre are sane and logical threads on why Igbos should support Biafra! I expected you and your phucking moderators to ban only those who promote hate and bigotry. But as you have proved, you are against Biafra and the Igbo dreams!

Seun if you are not a goat, you must have noticed that prolly before the Scottish referendum, Scots do go to British forums and promote the ideology of Scottish Independence! Nobody banned! Google is your friend.. So do your modafuccking research. All these Nairaland wars between the Igbos and the Yorubas is also evident between the Scots online and the Brits online.... They diss each other also!

I thought you were different? You have shown that you are a dictator and God knows that I am very violent and hateful to dictators. I am a humanist. I want you to ban me. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BASTTARD! YOUR FATHER, MOTHER AND WHOLE FAMILY ARE BASTARDDS TOO! OMO ALE JATI JATI! Infact, no need for this! As the moderator for Nairaland, you must have noticed that I have already sent a deactiavation mail to my email address. Once my colleague comes back and I get the flash drive where the password to my email is, I will deactivate. As am deactvating as a former friend of Nairaland, I want to tell you that I am coming back as strong enemy of Nairaland. I will spam Nairaland and frustrate your business!

I want to use this opportunity to call on the Igbo people who were in support or neutral to the Biafran issue to support a cyber warfare against Nairaland. If you can hack this website and take it offline, I will pay you handsomely.

I CALL ON ALL IGBO ENGINEERS TO TAKE THIS WEBSITE DOWN. IF YOU ARE NOT A HACKER, JUST SIGN UP MANY ACCOUNTS AS AM GOING TO DO. GOOGLE WEBSITES WHERE YOU CAN CREATE FREE MAILS IN 10 SECONDS.... USE THEM TO SIGN UP THOUSANDS OF ACCOUNTS... SPAM EVERY SECTION OF NAIRALAND AND MAKE SURE ALL BIAFRAN PAGES AND FLAGS ARE THE FIRST ON EVERY SECTION! DEDICATE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY TO THIS PROJECT. LET US SHOW SEUN WHAT WE CAN DO WHEN YOU COME AGAINST THE IGBO SPIRIT!
IF YOU WERE AN ADVERTISER, BOYCOTT NAIRALAND! [/b]DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE SURE NO MONEY FROM THE POCKET OF AN IGBO MAN ENTERS SEUN’S POCKETS AGAIN!
[b]
IF YOU ARE AN IGBO COMPUTER SCIENTIST, PLEASE DO WELL TO CREATE A FORUM AND WEBISTE THAT IS MORE UNIQUE AND SPECIAL THAN NAIRALAND... PROMOTE IT AND WE SHALL BE THERE TO SUPPORT YOU. BE SMART AND CREATE ONE NOW THAT MAJORITY OF IGBOS WHO ARE HURT WILL COME TO.

Seun I can assure you of one thing... By 2070, you are already a dead man. Same with me too. So, if we are all going to die one day, why should I be afraid to die for Biafra?
So that my Children will be free? If am still going to die one day because am not assured of tomorrow especially in a useless nation like Nigeria, why should I be afraid of you banning me on a useless website like yours? Have I ever begged you for money before? THIS USELESS COUNTRY WAS BROUGHT TOGETHER BY WAR! SO, IF IT SEPARATES BY WAR, I DONT THINK ITS WRONG!

Well this is how we are going to do this shyt right now;

Phuck you SEUN

Phuck Nairaland

Phuck Nigeria

And if You want to be down with Nairaland and Seun, then Phuck you too.

All you Biafran haters, Phuck you too!

NgeneUkwenu, Beremx, Abagworo... Phuck you too....

All you madafucckers on Nairaland that keep on insulting the Igbos, Phuck you all... Die slow modaffuckers!

May Hell and Heaven reject thy souls on the day you die miserable deaths..... BASTTARDS!

THATS THE MUCH I HATE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WITH MY SUPPORT FOR BIAFRA, ITS GOING TO TAKE A WHOLE NEW DIMENSION NOW. YOU PEOPLE JUST WON IPOB A HARD CORE FAN!

You sound so bittered for nothing. Cutting of head is no cure for headache.....
If the site is down,...ur sad life will regret it cos it has made u more
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Stuntkid172(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Marlboro1:

No. Actually Abia

nooo, he is from daura, sorry i mean he is from yola. *winks* grin grin grin
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by NaijaFutbol: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
SkyBound:
Before you call me an illietarate or a tout, make sure you read through and confirm if am an illiterate or not. Because most of you who are senseless on this forum usually think that anyone that supports Biafra is jobless. FYI, I can feed most of your families... Quote me anywhere!

I have never felt this slighted. Seun, U are a morron and an Idiott. I really used to hold you in high esteem. But never knew that your imbecility screams to the high heavens! So people shouldnt air their views on Nairaland again? Because of what? They signed up on an idiottic website like yours? Who do you think you are phooling? You feel you can update Nairaland rules anytime you like and at random without due consultation? When you wanted to ban begging on Nairaland, I thought you threw it open for discussion? SEUN, USU RAKWA OTU NNEI... OTORO GBAGBUKWA EZI NA ULO GI THERE! IF I HAD MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK RIGHT NOW, I WILL SQUEEZE IT 360 DEGREES TILL THERE IS NO DROP OF BREATH IN YOUR MISERABLE, MODAFUCCKING LIFE! You have prolly collected money from the government to muzzle out peoples freedom of expression!

Go through my posts! You will notice that I am not an IPOB member nor a Biafran supporter. I am rather a Biafran apologist because I believe in peoples right to self determination. Seun, You cannot kill the Biafran idelogy. It is bigger than you and the whole Yoruba race. It is bigger than Nigeria.

I REMEMBER VIVIDLY WHEN A BASTARD CALLED ABAGWORO WAS ADVISING AGAINST BIAFRA! Rather than call the Igbos on Nairaland to the table and give them valid reasons why Biafra may not go well as they are thinking, the Idiott was saying that federal troops will throw cluster bombs on AWADA! I WAS LIKE WTF? Cluster bombs on Awada and Onitsha? And we will be watching them right? I now quoted him anld him he is a phool. I told him that one cluster bomb in any part of Igboland, I WILL PERSONALLY WEAR A VEST TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA OF MY CHOICE! BAM! I WAS BANNED! BUT A MORRON WHO THREATHENED THE WHOLE IGBOLAND WITH CLUSTER BOMBS WAS LEFT TO ROAM THE STREETS OF NAIRALAND LIKE A RABID DOG!

Seun, let me be clear with you; THIS YOUR SINGULAR RULE WILL COST YOU AND NIGERIA MORE THAN YOU KNOW. YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET THIS DECISION. FOR STARTERS, I AM NOW A FULL BIAFRAN SUPPORTER. BEFORE, I WAS ONLY OBSERVING FROM THE SIDELINES! I WILL NOW CONTRIBUTE IMMENSELY TO THIS BIAFRAN PROJECT. ONCE I REACH SPAIN, I WILL LIASE WITH ANY IPOB GROUP THERE AND SUPPORT THEM. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I OWE IPOB AND BIAFRA ACTUALIZATION 5,000 EUROS IN SUPPORT. I am an Igbo man from Anambra and should war break out today, I will be in full support of the Biafran army. I will dedicate all my reources, energy, intellect, wisdom and money to the actualization of Biafra and the defeat of the Nigerian state.

Seun, you are so stewpid and so morronic! Why the hell are people afraid of you? Are you God? Do you feed me? Do you feed the Igbo nation? Are you even aware that majority of your advertisers are Igbos? Are you aware that full time registered members of Nairaland are Anambra people? Do you know how much you hurt us witH this betrayal? Why couldn't you remain neutral to the Biafran issue? At least, I believe that therre are sane and logical threads on why Igbos should support Biafra! I expected you and your phucking moderators to ban only those who promote hate and bigotry. But as you have proved, you are against Biafra and the Igbo dreams!

Seun if you are not a goat, you must have noticed that prolly before the Scottish referendum, Scots do go to British forums and promote the ideology of Scottish Independence! Nobody banned! Google is your friend.. So do your modafuccking research. All these Nairaland wars between the Igbos and the Yorubas is also evident between the Scots online and the Brits online.... They diss each other also!

I thought you were different? You have shown that you are a dictator and God knows that I am very violent and hateful to dictators. I am a humanist. I want you to ban me. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BASTTARD! YOUR FATHER, MOTHER AND WHOLE FAMILY ARE BASTARDDS TOO! OMO ALE JATI JATI! Infact, no need for this! As the moderator for Nairaland, you must have noticed that I have already sent a deactiavation mail to my email address. Once my colleague comes back and I get the flash drive where the password to my email is, I will deactivate. As am deactvating as a former friend of Nairaland, I want to tell you that I am coming back as strong enemy of Nairaland. I will spam Nairaland and frustrate your business!

I want to use this opportunity to call on the Igbo people who were in support or neutral to the Biafran issue to support a cyber warfare against Nairaland. If you can hack this website and take it offline, I will pay you handsomely.

I CALL ON ALL IGBO ENGINEERS TO TAKE THIS WEBSITE DOWN. IF YOU ARE NOT A HACKER, JUST SIGN UP MANY ACCOUNTS AS AM GOING TO DO. GOOGLE WEBSITES WHERE YOU CAN CREATE FREE MAILS IN 10 SECONDS.... USE THEM TO SIGN UP THOUSANDS OF ACCOUNTS... SPAM EVERY SECTION OF NAIRALAND AND MAKE SURE ALL BIAFRAN PAGES AND FLAGS ARE THE FIRST ON EVERY SECTION! DEDICATE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY TO THIS PROJECT. LET US SHOW SEUN WHAT WE CAN DO WHEN YOU COME AGAINST THE IGBO SPIRIT!
IF YOU WERE AN ADVERTISER, BOYCOTT NAIRALAND! [/b]DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE SURE NO MONEY FROM THE POCKET OF AN IGBO MAN ENTERS SEUN’S POCKETS AGAIN!
[b]
IF YOU ARE AN IGBO COMPUTER SCIENTIST, PLEASE DO WELL TO CREATE A FORUM AND WEBISTE THAT IS MORE UNIQUE AND SPECIAL THAN NAIRALAND... PROMOTE IT AND WE SHALL BE THERE TO SUPPORT YOU. BE SMART AND CREATE ONE NOW THAT MAJORITY OF IGBOS WHO ARE HURT WILL COME TO.

Seun I can assure you of one thing... By 2070, you are already a dead man. Same with me too. So, if we are all going to die one day, why should I be afraid to die for Biafra?
So that my Children will be free? If am still going to die one day because am not assured of tomorrow especially in a useless nation like Nigeria, why should I be afraid of you banning me on a useless website like yours? Have I ever begged you for money before? THIS USELESS COUNTRY WAS BROUGHT TOGETHER BY WAR! SO, IF IT SEPARATES BY WAR, I DONT THINK ITS WRONG!

Phuck you SEUN

Phuck Nairaland

Phuck Nigeria

All you madafucckers on Nairaland that keep on insulting the Igbos, Phuck you all... Die slow modaffuckers!

May Hell and Heaven reject thy souls on the day you die miserable deaths..... BASTTARDS!

THATS THE MUCH I HATE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WITH MY SUPPORT FOR BIAFRA, ITS GOING TO TAKE A WHOLE NEW DIMENSION NOW. YOU PEOPLE JUST WON IPOB A HARD CORE FAN!

This is Seun's personnal property

Wake up chief

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Please I wanna go work with MASTER CRAFT or DJ COUBLON or D TUNES please if you know where their studio is located any of them tell
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by slapandfall(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
SkyBound:

I have never felt this slighted. Seun, U are a morron and an Idiott. I really used to hold you in high esteem. But never knew that your imbecility screams to the high heavens! So people shouldnt air their views on Nairaland again? Because of what? They signed up on an idiottic website like yours? Who do you think you are phooling? You feel you can update Nairaland rules anytime you like and at random without due consultation? When you wanted to ban begging on Nairaland, I thought you threw it open for discussion? SEUN, USU RAKWA OTU NNEI... OTORO GBAGBUKWA EZI NA ULO GI THERE! IF I HAD MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK RIGHT NOW, I WILL SQUEEZE IT 360 DEGREES TILL THERE IS NO DROP OF BREATH IN YOUR MISERABLE, MODAFUCCKING LIFE! You have prolly collected money from the government to muzzle out peoples freedom of expression!

[b]

Phuck you SEUN

Phuck Nairaland

Phuck Nigeria

Make i no talk wetin dey my mind.. bros abeg take am easy... Abeg you.... Choose you this day who you follow.. Click like for Seun, Share for Skybound

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by bigtt76(f): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
shocked why your blood hot so naaa? All what Seun and Nairaland in extension is trying to achieve is just to keep the forum neutral and non-partisan. We all are not paying for using this platform and yet we behave as if we pay a dime and as such entitled to an SLA (99.99% uptime)

SkyBound:

[b]

Phuck you SEUN

Phuck Nairaland

Phuck Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hysmady:
He's from Anambra
Nope, he's from Delta State..isoko to be precise.
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by aleem50(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
SkyBound:

[b]

Phuck you SEUN

Phuck Nairaland

Phuck Nigeria

your stupidity is first class, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by luthorcorp: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2015
I tot word on the world was that his dad was a Bollywood actor...
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by tonychristopher: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
fratermathy:
Nice one! Very handsome man.

I heard Don Jazzy is from Delta State. Can someone verify this for me?

Confirmed: Don Jazzy real name is Michael Collins Ajereh and he is from Isoko, Delta State. His mum is from Abia State though and he grew up there.
https://twitter.com/donjazzy/status/88029233124884480

He is ukwuani....his surname is ENEBELI and that is purely an Igbo name or do ISOKO bear that name ...I think those part of Ukwuani Igbo that have boundr with Isoko...or

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00035435.html

has
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by dammywapes(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
fratermathy:

I've been getting different answers that's why I asked. Some websites say Abia, others say Anambra, some say Asaba, etc.
google lo sure ju
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by mokane28: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
Stupid girl, so you have recovered already from your sister's death, you are already blogging and commenting, i hate you so so much for that lie, trying to gain popularity from a poor girls death, i wish you that pain cos that is what you wish yourself idiot and to think that i was beginning to like your blog, till you used the death of a girl to be popular
vivianblog3:
Is Don Jazzy Again @Viviangist
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by fratermathy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

He is ukwuani....his surname is ENEBELI and that is purely an Igbo name or do ISOKO bear that name ...I think those part of Ukwuani Igbo that have boundr with Isoko...or

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00035435.html

has

Also saw this when researching. I dont even know what to believe anymore.
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by tonychristopher: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
GOD FORBID
FuckTheMod:
This girl will fùck anything that has a dickheąd grin
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by tonychristopher: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
fratermathy:

Also saw this when researching. I dont even know what to believe anymore.

What you should know that his name is collins ajereh enebeli and he is from the Igbo speaking part of delta which is ukwuani, it has borders with Isoko and his mum is from Abia state...the surname will even tell you

AJEREH ENEBELI are purely igbo surenames

then look at this again

Genevieve Nnaji, Don Jazzy, Others Make Most Influential Igbo Personalities’ List

https://www.naij.com/383228-genevieve-nnaji-don-jazzy-others-make-most-influential-igbo-personalities-list.html

http://thesheet.ng/i-am-a-nigerian-first-and-an-igbo-man-second-don-jazzy-speaks-on-oba-rilwan-akiolus-anti-igbo-statement/

http://theinfong.com/2015/04/don-jazzy-response-to-oba-akiolus-threat-to-igbos/
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by amunkita(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
porshuch:
This your moniker got me grin grin grin 'dog prick'

The name tire me sef when I see am for my birth cert.
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by porshuch: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
amunkita:

The name tire me sef when I see am for my birth cert.
Birth certificate You're parents hv kii you o. Lol 'amunkita'
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
ODUBEZE:
What is his relationship with Enebeli Enebuwa then? rumour was going round then that the late was his father!
Don jazzy drop Enebeli as his dad when the man refused to acknowledged him as his son. That guy in the pic is actually don jazzy's step dad.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by amunkita(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
porshuch:
Birth certificate You're parents hv kii you o. Lol 'amunkita'

No oooo..
Nah b4 I no like am but now I like am because the day wey thief come our house as my papa shout Amunkita oo!!!
The thieves took off thinking my fada called an Arusi(deity)...

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Kk4(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Moustache Gang!! #ClassicMan
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by screampete(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
fhunmi:
Can i av his number
yoruba girls wey their name na funmi sabi fuvck eh.. That funmi from ifo local govt fuvckd me till me i won die. Ewww
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by porshuch: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
amunkita:

No oooo..
Nah b4 I no like am but now I like am because the day wey thief come our house as my papa shout Amunkita oo!!!
The thieves took off thinking my fada called an Arusi(deity)...

bia ngi Na Dede one day abu nwanne? Lol because you sound like him. grin
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Lilimax(f): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
porshuch:
EGBE ONU!!!
smiley

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Lilimax(f): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
skybound:

I have never felt this slighted. Seun, U are a morron and an Idiott. I really used to hold you in high esteem. But never knew that your imbecility screams to the high heavens! So people shouldnt air their views on Nairaland again? Because of what? TheyThey. signed up on an idiottic website like yours? Who do you think you are phooling? You feel you can update Nairaland rules anytime you like and at random without due consultation? When you wanted to ban begging on Nairaland, I thought you threw it open for discussion? SEUN, USU RAKWA OTU NNEI... OTORO GBAGBUKWA EZI NA ULO GI THERE! IF I HAD MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK RIGHT NOW, I WILL SQUEEZE IT 360 DEGREES TILL THERE IS NO DROP OF BREATH IN YOUR MISERABLE, MODAFUCCKING LIFE! You have prolly collected money from the government to muzzle out peoples freedom of expression!

How stuppid can this Yoruba man be? Go through my posts! You will notice that I am not an IPOB member nor a Biafran supporter. I am rather a Biafran apologist because I believe in peoples right to self determination. Seun, You cannot kill the Biafran idelogy. It is bigger than you and the whole Yoruba race. It is bigger than Nigeria.

[b]

Seun I can assure you of one thing... By 2070, you are already a dead man. Same with me too. So, if we are all going to die one day, why should I be afraid to die for Biafra? So that my Children will be free? If am still going to die one day because am not assured of tomorrow especially in a useless nation like Nigeria, why should I be afraid of you banning me on a useless website like yours? Have I ever begged you for money before? THIS USELESS COUNTRY WAS BROUGHT TOGETHER BY WAR! SO, IF IT SEPARATES BY WAR, I DONT THINK ITS WRONG!

Phuck you SEUN

Phuck Nairaland

Phuck Nigeria

All these your rants kwa undecided
Maka gini??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by tuna4servi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
D father self na Nigga
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by amunkita(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
porshuch:
bia ngi Na Dede one day abu nwanne? Lol because you sound like him. grin

Hahahhahahahah..
Nwanne, anamu amuoru nah ke Dede one day...
Nma serve Dede 7yrs before ó settlement mu...
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by porshuch: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
amunkita:

Hahahhahahahah..
Nwanne, anamu amuoru nah ke Dede one day...
Nma serve Dede 7yrs before ó settlement mu...
ok! Jisike o. *amunkita*

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
Zceesneh:
he has nothing to do with delta state, kindly google it, he was born in umuahia
i know say you be igbo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy i be igbo too,truth be told he is from delta state
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by ODUBEZE: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mee234:

Don jazzy drop Enebeli as his dad when the man refused to acknowledged him as his son. That guy in the pic is actually don jazzy's step dad.
owk! he looks more like his step dad though.
Re: DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
ODUBEZE:

owk! he looks more like his step dad though.
Jazzy look more like his mum but got his massive head from his real dad. Place don't jazzy pic side by side with that of Enebeli u will understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes In 2013 / Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.